Title: London Date
Format: MP3 FLAC MP2 WAV TTA MPC VQF DTS AUD
FLAC size: 1737 mb | MP3 size: 1534 mb | WMA size: 1388 mb
Benny Goodman & His Orchestra – London Date. Selo: Philips – 6308023. Formato: Vinyl, LP, Album. Orchestral Liaison for Benny Green by Frank Reidy. Código de Barras e Outros Identificadores.
Скачай Benny Goodman and His Orchestra - Why Don’t You Do Right? mp3 ♫ 03:14. Benny Goodman and His Orchestra. Stompin’ at the Savoy. 320.
The Chronological Classics: Benny Goodman and His Orchestra 1942 - Студийный альбом от Benny Goodman and His Orchestra. В альбом вошло 25 треков. There Won't Be a Shortage on Love. 2.
Benny Goodman led his first band in 1934 and began a few-month stint at Billy Rose's Music Hall, playing Fletcher Henderson's arrangements along with key band members Bunny Berigan and Gene Krupa. America began to hear Benny 's band when he secured a weekly engagement for his band on NBC's radio show "Let's Dance," which was broadcast coast-to-coast.
Benny Goodman Orchestra toured the USSR Awards and honors. London Date (Phillips, 1969). Benny Goodman Today (London, 1970). This Is Benny Goodman (RCA Victor, 1971). Benny Goodman – A Legendary Performer (RCA, 1977). Collier, in his book Benny Goodman and the Swing Era (page 164), listed both a "McFadden's Ballroom in San Francisco" and "Sweet's in Oakland" as separate engagements for Goodman, with Pismo Beach in between. However, there was never a McFadden's or a Sweet's Ballroom in San Francisco, and the trip from there to Pismo Beach was inconveniently long.
Benny Goodman - Climb Every Mountain 03:15. Benny Goodman - The Sound of Music 03:29. Benny Goodman - An Ordinary Couple 04:05.
Benny Goodman & his Orchestra Sing, Sing, Sing. Benny Goodman, His Orchestra I'm Like a Fish Out of Water.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||This Guy's In Love With You
Written-By – Bacarach/David*
Written-By – Lennon/McCartney*
|A3||Easy To Remember
Written-By – Rodgers/Hart*
|A4||That My Love (Los Reyes Magos)
Written-By – Ramirez*, Luna*
Written-By – Satrkey*
|A6||I Will Wait For You
Written-By – Legrand*, Gimbel*
Written-By – Gershwin*, Kahn*, Gershwin*
|B2||You Took Advantage Of Me
Written-By – Rodgers/Hart*
|B3||On A Clear Day
Written-By – Lerner*, Lane*
|B4||(What Can I Say) After I Say I'm Sorry
Written-By – Lyman*, Donaldson*
|B5||I Talk To The Trees
Written-By – Lerner/Loewe*
- Published By – Blue Seas
- Published By – Northern Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Famous Chappell
- Published By – Flamingo Music Ltd.
- Published By – Startling Music
- Published By – Dick James Music
- Published By – Chappell & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Francis, Day & Hunter
- Published By – JAC Music Co., Inc.
- Arranged By – Peter Knight , Wally Stott
- Bass – Lennie Bush
- Clarinet, Leader – Benny Goodman
- Drums – Ronnie Stephenson
- Engineer – Peter Olliff
- Guitar – Judd Proctor
- Piano – Bill McGuffie
- Producer – John Franz
- Saxophone – Bob Burns (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5), Don Honeywill (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5), Frank Reidy (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5), Roy Willox (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5), Tommy Whittle (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5)
- Sleeve Notes – Benny Green
- Tenor Saxophone – Tommy Whittle (tracks: A3, A5, B2)
- Trombone – Chris Smith (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5), George Chisholm (tracks: A3, A5, B2), Jackie Armstrong (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5), Johnny Marshall (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5), Lad Busby* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5)
- Trumpet – Bert Ezard (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5), Derek Healey (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5), Kenny Baker (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5), Tommy McQuator* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5)
NotesBenny Goodman And His Orchestra on labels, Benny Green & His Orchestra on sleeve front and back.
On labels: ℗ 1970
Recorded on: 28th October and 27th November, 1969 (A1, A2, A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5 - Full Orchestra); 28th November 1969 (A3, A5, B2 - Octet).
Orchestral Liaison for Benny Green by Frank Reidy.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix label side A): 6308 023 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix label side B): 6308 023 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A stamped): 6308023 1Y//1∇420 1 1 3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B stamped): 6308023 2Y//1∇420 1 2 1
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Other (Price Code): SBL
|6308 023||Benny Goodman||Benny Goodman Today (LP)||Philips||6308 023||Germany||1970|
|6308 023||Benny Goodman||London Date (LP)||Philips||6308 023||Canada||1970|
|7108 019.2, 7108 019||Benny Goodman||Benny Goodman Today (Cass)||Philips, Philips||7108 019.2, 7108 019||Germany||1970|
|PH 6858 018||Benny Goodman & His Orchestra*||Benny Goodman & His Orchestra (LP, Club)||Ex Libris||PH 6858 018||Switzerland||1970|
|RDS 8095||Benny Goodman||The Benny Goodman Sound (LP, Album, Comp)||Reader's Digest||RDS 8095||UK||1970|