Title: All Mod Cons
Style: New Wave, Mod
Format: MP3 FLAC AAC AUD APE AIFF MP2 MIDI VOX
FLAC size: 1560 mb | MP3 size: 1767 mb | WMA size: 1599 mb
All Mod Cons is the third studio album by British band The Jam, released in 1978 by Polydor Records. The title, a British idiom one might find in housing advertisements, is short for "all modern conveniences" and is a pun on the band's association with the mod revival. The album reached No. 6 in the UK Albums Chart. The album was reissued in the US in 1979, with the song "The Butterfly Collector" replacing "Billy Hunt".
The Jam regrouped and refocused for All Mod Cons, an album that marked a great leap in songwriting maturity and sense of purpose.
All Mod Cons was recorded between r 1978 at RAK Studios and Eden Studios. Original album released in 1978. Two-Disc Special Package Of The Classic Jam Album. Disc 1 Remastered original album, B-Sides, Unreleased Demos & Rarities. Disc 2 'The Making Of All Mod Cons' DVD Film. New interviews with Paul, Bruce & Rick, promo clips, previously-unseen live footage and a new solo rendition of 'English Rose' by Paul Weller. Deluxe Packaging - new liner notes, new interviews & rare period photos.
All Mod Cons (1978) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: All Mod Cons (1978).
Artist: The Jam Album: All Mod Cons Release: 1978. labelThe Jam (Musical Group) labelBruce Foxton (Musical Artist) labelAll Mod Cons (Musical Album) labelPaul Weller (Musical Artist) labelAlternative Rock (Musical Genre) labelNew Wave (Musical Genre) labelMod Revival (Musical Genre) labelPunk Rock (Musical Genre) labelRock Music (Musical Genre) labelClassic Rock (Musical Genre). It was Leif Garrett, Suzi Quatro, Country music, Elvis and Slim Whitman for me until someone brought a record of The Jam's All Mod Cons on the school bus one morning. I got a copy and BAM! Mind was blown.
The Jam's commercial and artistic success continued to grow after the change of tack calculated at 'All Mod Cons', culminating in number one chart positions for their final album 'The Gift' and its single 'Town Called Malice'. The Jam had achieved four number one singles by their surprise split in 1982. all 02 November 2018. Fred Perry Coal Drops Yard. We open the doors of our brand new shop. all 31 October 2018.
BPM Profile All Mod Cons. Album starts at 168BPM, ends at 170BPM (+2), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by The Jam. The Gift.
Прослушать Скачать 01:26. The Jam. All Mod Cons. Прослушать Скачать 02:52. English Rose. Прослушать Скачать 03:07. The Butterfly Collector (from US LP All Mod Cons). Прослушать Скачать 03:01. Billy Hunt (All Mod Cons, 1978). Прослушать Скачать 02:54. The Place I Love (All Mod Cons, 1978). Прослушать Скачать 02:53. The Place I Love (All Mod Cons 1978). Прослушать Скачать 02:37. Прослушать Скачать 02:30. The Jam - All Mod Cons - 1978. 02. To Be Someone (Didn't We Have A Nice Time?) Прослушать Скачать 01:19.
|A1||All Mod Cons|
|A2||To Be Someone (Didn't We Have A Nice Time)|
|A6||In The Crowd|
|B2||It's Too Bad|
|B4||The Place I Love|
|B5||'A' Bomb In Wardour Street|
|B6||Down In The Tube Station At Midnight|
- Published By – And Son Music Ltd.
- Published By – Davray Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Polydor Ltd.
- Distributed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Recorded At – Eden Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Tape One
- Arranged By – The Jam
- Design – Bill Smith , The Jam
- Design [Associate Designer] – Jill Mumford
- Drums, Percussion – Rick Buckler
- Engineer [Assistant] – Peter Schierwade, Philip Thornalley*
- Engineer [Sound Board Control] – Greg Jackman*, Roger Bechirian, Vic*
- Other [Tea And Toast] – Calvin Most
- Photography By – Peter Kodick
- Producer – Vic Coppersmith - Heaven*
- Producer [Associate] – Chris Parry (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B5)
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano, Harmonica [Harp] – Paul Weller
- Vocals, Bass, Guitar – Bruce Foxton
- Written-By – Paul Weller (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B6), Ray Davies (tracks: A4)
NotesFirst edition with custom colour labels and picture inner sleeve with cat .# front upper right.
Track A5 is not listed on the cover.
Recorded at RAK (Upper London) and Eden Studios.
Thanks to Nick, Alan, Dave and Roadies and Southend Kids for conversation
Mastered at Sterling Sound.
POLYDOR DELUXE POLD 5008
A1 to B3, B5, B6 And Son Mus. Ltd. B4 Davray Mus. Ltd. (Carlin)
This sound recording was made by Polydor Ltd. First published in the United Kingdom in 1978.
Record manufactured and distributed by Polydor Ltd. ℗ 1978 Polydor Ltd © 1978 Polydor Ltd
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side, stamped): POLD 5008 A-2 J-1-2
- Matrix / Runout (A Side, handwritten): DB.TAPE.one
- Matrix / Runout (B Side, stamped): POLD 5008 B-2J-1- 1
- Matrix / Runout (B Side, handwritten): DB.TAPE.one
|POLD 5008, 2442 155||The Jam||All Mod Cons (LP, Album)||Polydor, Polydor||POLD 5008, 2442 155||UK||1978|
|PD-1-6188, 2383 517||The Jam||All Mod Cons (LP, Album, RE)||Polydor, Polydor||PD-1-6188, 2383 517||US||1979|
|537 419-2||The Jam||All Mod Cons (CD, Album, RE, RM, RP)||Polydor||537 419-2||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|0042282328212||The Jam||All Mod Cons (LP, Album, RE)||Polydor||0042282328212||Europe||2008|
|PD-1-6188, 2383 517||The Jam||All Mod Cons (LP, Album, M/Print, RE)||Polydor, Polydor||PD-1-6188, 2383 517||US||1979|