Title: French Kiss
Style: Pop Rock, Disco
Format: MP3 FLAC ASF MIDI ADX VOX MMF AAC DXD
FLAC size: 1571 mb | MP3 size: 1816 mb | WMA size: 1701 mb
French Kiss (Cass, Album). French Kiss (Cass, Album, Dol). I think this is a pretty good album. I don't care what anyone says. Reply Notify me 3 Helpful.
Bob Welch is the fifth solo album from the ex-Fleetwood Mac guitarist of the same name. It was his first for RCA Records. The album has since been reissued on CD by BMG Japan (in 2001) and in 2012 by Wounded Bird Records. When asked in an interview to promote his Bob Welch Looks at Bop album, Welch was asked if there were any songs he disliked recording, and Welch described one from this album.
Welch followed up French Kiss with 1979's Three Hearts, an album that replicated the rock/disco fusion of French Kiss. It peaked at (earning a RIAA gold certification) and spawned the hit "Precious Love" ( while the follow-up single "Church" ( also charted Welch released solo albums into the early 1980s (including The Other One, Man Overboard, Bob Welch, and Eye Contact) with decreasing success.
Released September 16, 1977. French Kiss Tracklist. 1. Sentimental Lady Lyrics. 2. Easy To Fall Lyrics.
Hot Love, Cold World. Produced by: John Carter. Musicians: Bob Welch - Vocals, Guitar, Bass. Alvin Taylor - Drums. Mick Fleetwood - Drums on Sentimental lady. Christine McVie - Keyboards, backing Vocals on Sentimental Lady. Sentimental Lady produced by: Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie.
1. (00:02:50) Bob Welch - Sentimental Lady. (00:03:29) Bob Welch - Easy To Fall. 3. (00:03:41) Bob Welch - Hot Love, Cold World. 4. (00:03:09) Bob Welch - Mystery Train. 5. (00:01:55) Bob Welch - Lose My Heart. 6. (00:03:20) Bob Welch - Outskirts. 7. (00:03:34) Bob Welch - Ebony Eyes. 9. (00:03:14) Bob Welch - Carolene. 10. (00:03:21) Bob Welch - Dancin' Eyes. 11. (00:03:53) Bob Welch - Danchiva. 12. (00:03:04) Bob Welch - Lose Your Heart. Bob Welch - French Kiss. Scans/French Kiss Cover. Scans/French Kiss Front + OB. ng - 14.
Bob Welch was born into a show business family, and learned to play guitar at an early age. He went over the pond in 1967 to Paris and then moved to England in 1970 and joined the blues-rock band Fleetwood Mac. He did 4 albums with the Mac, for me "Bare Trees" was his best album with the Mac. After '74 he formed the group Paris, their first album contained the rockin' classic "Black Book" this band had ex-Jethro Tull bassist Glenn Cornick and drummer Thom Mooney from The Nazz, they released "Big Towne 2061" next but it fell on deaf ears
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By – Lindsey BuckinghamDrums – Mick FleetwoodEngineer – Ken Caillat, Richard DashutGuitar, Backing Vocals – Lindsey BuckinghamKeyboards, Backing Vocals – Christine McVieProducer – Christine McVie, Lindsey BuckinghamVocals, Bass – Bob Welch
|A2||Easy To Fall||3:31|
|A3||Hot Love, Cold World||3:39|
|A5||Lose My Heart||1:55|
|B6||Lose Your Heart||3:16|
- Art Direction – Roy Kohara
- Design – Art Sims
- Drums – Alvin Taylor (tracks: A2 to B6)
- Engineer – Warren Dewy* (tracks: A2 to B6)
- Guitar, Bass, Vocals – Bob Welch (tracks: A2 to B6)
- Photography – Daniel Catherine, Olivier Ferrand
- Producer – Carter* (tracks: A2 to B6)
- Written-By – Bob Welch, John Carter (tracks: A6), John Henning (tracks: A3)
NotesRecorded at: Sunset Sound, Cherokee Recorders, Village Recorders and Producers Workshop.
Christine McVie, Mick Fleetwood and Lindsey Buckingham appear through courtesy of Warner Bros. Records.
© ℗ 1977 Capitol Records, Inc.
"Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc...Hollywood, California"
J-card has 'Printed in USA."
|ST-11663||Bob Welch||French Kiss (LP, Album, L.A)||Capitol Records||ST-11663||US||1977|
|14C 062-85266||Bob Welch||French Kiss (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||14C 062-85266||Greece||Unknown|
|1C 064-85 266||Bob Welch||French Kiss (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||1C 064-85 266||Germany||1977|
|TC-ST-11663||Bob Welch||French Kiss (Cass, Album, Dol)||Capitol Records||TC-ST-11663||Australia||1977|
|ST 511663||Bob Welch||French Kiss (LP, Album, Club)||Capitol Records||ST 511663||US||1977|