Title: 'Til Your Feet Bleed
Format: MP3 FLAC VOX ADX XM AHX AA FLAC DTS
FLAC size: 1959 mb | MP3 size: 1926 mb | WMA size: 1346 mb
For Now · James Apollo. Released on: 2010-06-07. Music Publisher: James Apollo. Auto-generated by YouTube.
How Hard - James Apollo. Created by Max McSimov 8 years ago. Shout Box. Heads up: the shoutbox will be retiring soon.
Elsewhere, on his latest album, "'til Your Feet Bleed," he wonders about the longevity of the emotion, thinking out loud about how someone knows when it's over or knows when it's not over. There's sadness abounding and there's not much that can be done to change it, but somehow it sounds sweet in the folky hands of Apollo and he leaves us with some consolation, and perhaps what he feels at his core, singing, "Happiness is a smiling face and a beating breast
American musician and songwriter. James Apollo (born December 25, 1982) is an American singer and composer. He was born in Northwest Arkansas and spent formative years in Minneapolis, San Francisco, New York City and Tennessee. He currently lives and works out of Seattle, Washington. After touring the USA for several years, Apollo was picked up by Marterry Records, which released the debut, "Til Your Feet Bleed. First touring Europe with then Brooklyn band Grizzly Bear, James Apollo was invited by Tom Robinson to perform live on the BBC. This led to numerous radio appearances, and a live television session on Channel M in Manchester, gaining the singer a wide audience throughout the UK. He has since continued performing in both the United States and the UK. Apollo released his UK debut album Till Your Feet Bleed on the Marterry label.
Featured on 'til your Feet Bleed. More by James Apollo.
til your Feet Bleed, 3m 18sec. Chat About How Hard by James Apollo. For You. Music, radio and podcasts, all free. Listen online or download the iHeartRadio App. Connect.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
|1||Oil On A Trashcan Fire|
|5||Pray For Rain|
|7||No East, No West|
|8||Long Way Round|
|11||Theme From Through And Through|
- Engineered At – Underwood Studios
- Mixed At – Underwood Studios
- Engineered At – London Bridge Studio
- Mixed At – London Bridge Studio
- Mastered At – Kevorkian Mastering
- Bass – Ben Obee, Matt Palin
- Cello – Anthony Liuzzi
- Clarinet – Lauren Zeck
- Engineer [Assistant] – Michael Browne*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Richard LeDoux
- Lap Steel Guitar – Alan Estevez
- Mastered By – Fred Kevorkian
- Organ, Piano – John Tomlinson
- Percussion – Ben Nordeen, Devon Wilkerson, Justin Roeser
- Percussion, Piano – Noah Strom
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Mark Stockert
- Producer, Vocals, Guitar – James Apollo
- Violin – Eliza Blue
- Vocals – Jake Hyer, Molly Maher