Title: Blues Five Spot
Format: MP3 FLAC AA MIDI TTA FLAC VQF MP2 AU
FLAC size: 1387 mb | MP3 size: 1898 mb | WMA size: 1600 mb
Blues Five Spot (CD, Album). M-9124, 68154, 6. 54. Blues Five Spot (LP, Album).
Thelonious Monk – Blues Five Spot. Thelonious Monk – Blues Five Spot. Thelonious Monk Quintet – Straight, No Chaser.
Tracklist: 1. Unidentified Solo Piano (Unknown), 2. Blues Five Spot, 3. In Walked Bud/Epistrophy, 4. ‘Round Midnight, 5. Coming On The Hudson, 6. Played Twice (Take 1), 7. Crepescule With Nellie, 8. Body And Soul (Solo Piano). More albums from Thelonious Monk: It’s Monk’s Time by Thelonious Monk. The Man I Love by Thelonious Monk. More Genius Of Thelonious Monk by Thelonious Monk. Something In Blue by Thelonious Monk. Blue Sphere by Thelonious Monk. Thelonious Monk 1963 In Japan by Thelonious Monk. Monk: On Tour In Europe by Thelonious Monk. Round Midnight by Thelonious Monk. View all albums . Blues Five Spot.
Album: Golden Hits By Thelonious Monk Vol 3. Release year: 2019. Golden Hits By Thelonious Monk Vol 3: Best 2 songs. Thelonious Monk - Body And Soul 05:12. Thelonious Monk - Bye-Ya 02:29. Album: Golden Hits By Thelonious Monk Vol 3. Thelonious Monk: best 2 tracks. Thelonious Monk, Thelonius Monk - Jackie-Ing Jazz Double Bill, 2007 10:15. Thelonious Monk, Thelonius Monk - Jackie-ing Controversial Stories - Jazz Fundamentals Vol 1, 2011 06:04. Artist: Thelonious Monk.
Monk's Dream is an album by jazz pianist Thelonious Monk that was released by Columbia Records in March 1963. Bye-Ya" and "Bolivar Blues" were recorded on October 31, 1962; "Body and Soul" and "Bright Mississippi" on November 1; "Sweet and Lovely", "Just a Gigolo" and "Monk's Dream" on November 2; and "Five Spot Blues" on November 6. "Bright Mississippi" is the only track on the album that Monk had not previously recorded
Artist: Thelonious Monk. Album: Body and Soul, 1961. Personnel: Thelonious Monk (Piano) Ahmed Abdul-Malik (Bass) Johnny Griffin (Tenor Saxophone) Roy Haynes (Drums) - Orrin Keepnews (Producer) Ray Fowler (Recording Engineer). Has been played on. United States 15. 18. M Classical Jazz. 10. WFMU's Give the Drummer Radio.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Unidentified Solo Piano (Unknown)||1:53|
|A2||Blues Five Spot||9:54|
|A3||In Walked Bud/Epistrophy||10:55|
Written-By – Williams*
|B2||Coming On The Hudson||6:01|
|B3||Played Twice (Take 1)||6:56|
|B4||Crepescule With Nellie||2:39|
|B5||Body And Soul (Solo Piano)
Written-By – Heyman*, Eyton*, Green*, Sour*
- Distributed By – Carrere Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fantasy, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Milestone Records
- Pressed By – SNA
- Art Direction – Phil Carroll
- Baritone Saxophone – Pepper Adams (tracks: B2)
- Bass – Ahmed Abdul-Malik (tracks: A2 to B1), John Ore (tracks: B4), Sam Jones (tracks: B3), Wilbur Ware (tracks: B2)
- Cornet – Thad Jones (tracks: B3)
- Drums – "Philly" Joe Jones (tracks: B2), Arthur Taylor* (tracks: B3), Frankie Dunlop (tracks: B4), Roy Haynes (tracks: A2 to B1)
- Engineer – Jack Higgins (tracks: B2 to B3), Ray Fowler (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Mastered By – George Horn
- Photography By – Lee Tanner
- Piano – Thelonious Monk
- Producer – Orrin Keepnews
- Tenor Saxophone – Charlie Rouse (tracks: B3 to B4), Johnny Griffin (tracks: A2 to B2)
- Trumpet – Donald Byrd (tracks: B2)
- Written-By – Thelonious Monk (tracks: A2 to B4)
NotesMade in France
M-9124 on front cover, 68.154 on back cover, 68154 on label
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SACEM / SACD / SGDL / SDRM
- Other (Distribution code): CA 671
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand engraved): 68154 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand engraved): 68154 B
- Matrix / Runout (On the both side, stamped logo): SNA
|M-9124||Thelonious Monk||Blues Five Spot (LP, Album)||Milestone||M-9124||US||1984|
|98.154||Thelonious Monk||Blues Five Spot (CD, Album)||Milestone||98.154||France||1984|
|VIJ-4049||Thelonious Monk||Blues Five Spot (LP, Album)||Riverside Records||VIJ-4049||Japan||1984|