Title: T-Connection / Magic
Style: Funk, Disco
Format: MP3 FLAC MMF ADX MP2 DXD DTS WMA VOC
FLAC size: 1198 mb | MP3 size: 1692 mb | WMA size: 1153 mb
Magic was the first album by the funk band T-Connection. The album was released in 1977. A1. Do What Ya Wanna Do (7:15) - (T. Coakley) A2. Disco Magic (7:15) - (T. Coakley - Cory Wade) A3. Go Back Home (3:45) - (T. Coakley) B1. Got to See My Lady (4:30) - (T. Coakley) B2. Crazy Mixed Up World (3:15) - (T. Coakley) B3. Mothers Love (3:30) - (T. Coakley) B4. Monday Morning (3:15) - (T. Coakley) B5. Peace Line (5:05) - (T. Coakley). com Production: Cory Wade & Alex Sadkin.
T-Connection Magic (Album) 1977. Profile: T-Connection was one of those groups during the late '70s and early '80s that blurred the line between funk and disco. Unlike virtually all of their peers, they were from the Bahamas; led by vocalist, guitarist, and keyboardist Theophilus "T" Coakley, T-Connection's membership was fleshed out by Kirkwood Coakley (bass, drums), David Mackey (guitars), and Anthony Flowers (drums, percussion).
Cover – Andy Lavalle, Cory Wade, T-Connection. Drums, Backing Vocals – Berkley Van Byrd.
In 1998, Collectables released T-Connection/Magic, which contained two complete albums - T-Connection (1979, originally released on TK) and Magic (1978, originally released on RCA) - by disco stalwarts T-Connection on one compact disc.
Features Song Lyrics for T-Connection's Magic album. T-Connection - Magic Album Lyrics. 1. Do What You Wanna Do Lyrics. T-Connection Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
Magic (T-Connection album). Studio album by T-Connection. The album was released in 1978. 5. Dash – The dash is a punctuation mark that is similar to a hyphen or minus sign, but differs from both of these symbols primarily in length and function. Glitter, felt, yarn, and buttons-his kitchen looked as if a clown had exploded, a flock of sparrows-some of them juveniles-alighted and sang.
Album · 1977 · 8 Songs. More By T-Connection. See All. Something for the Weekend.
Do What You Wanna Do (0:07:18. 18) 10. Disco magic (0:07:19. 42) 11. Go Back Home (0:03:51. 73) 12. Got To See My Lady (0:04:39.
|T-Connection ( 1978 )|
|2||Comin' Back For More||3:29|
|4||Don't Stop The Music||4:33|
|Magic ( 1977 )|
|9||Do What You Wanna Do||7:15|
|11||Go Back Home||3:45|
|12||Got To See My Lady||4:30|
|13||Crazy Mixed Up World||3:15|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Copyright (c) – Collectables Records Corp.
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Distributed By – Collectables Records
- Recorded At – Studio Center Sound
- Mixed At – Studio Center Sound
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs of Miami
- Arranged By – Cory Wade (tracks: 9 to 16), T-Connection (tracks: 9 to 16)
- Backing Vocals – Tony Flowers* (tracks: 9 to 16), Berkley Van Byrd (tracks: 9 to 16), Kirkwood Coakley (tracks: 9 to 16), Monte Brown (tracks: 9 to 16)
- Bass – Kirkwood Coakley
- Clavinet – Theophilus Coakley (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 8)
- Congas – Tony Flowers* (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Drums – Berkley Van Byrd
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Theophilus Coakley (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7)
- Engineer – Gary Vandy (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Guitar – David Mackey (tracks: 1 to 8), Monte Brown (tracks: 1, 3, 4 to 16)
- Horns – Boneroo Horns (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Keyboards, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Theophilus Coakley (tracks: 9 to 16)
- Liner Notes – Mark Marymont
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Mixed By – T-Connection (tracks: 1 to 8Mark Marymont)
- Percussion – Tony Flowers* (tracks: 9 to 16)
- Producer, Mixed By – Cory Wade
- Producer, Mixed By, Engineer, Arranged By – Alex Sadkin (tracks: 9 to 16)
- Synthesizer [Arp Odyssey] – Theophilus Coakley (tracks: 1 to 3, 5)
- Tambourine – Tony Flowers* (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 8)
- Vocals – Berkley Van Byrd (tracks: 1 to 6), David Mackey (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5), Kirkwood Coakley (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 8), Monte Brown (tracks: 1 to 6, 8), Theophilus Coakley (tracks: 2 to 8)
- Written-By – Cory Wade (tracks: 10), David Mackey (tracks: 6, 7), Kirkwood Coakley (tracks: 4), Theophilus Coakley
NotesTwo original albums on one CD.
Tracks 1 to 8 recorded and mixed at Studio Center Sound Recordings, Inc., Miami, FL.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC, NY.
Strings recorded at Sound Mixers Studios, Inc., NYC, NY.
Horns recorded at Studio Center Sound Recordings, Inc., Miami, FL.
Tracks 9 to 16 recorded at Criteria Studios, Miami, FL.
Mastered at Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs, Miami, Florida.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 090431620922