Country: UK & Europe
Style: Field Recording, Contemporary
Format: MP3 FLAC RA AC3 APE ADX WAV TTA FLAC
FLAC size: 1456 mb | MP3 size: 1298 mb | WMA size: 1163 mb
Solo Piano Album ‘EUSA’. In English it is called Ushant, in French it’s Ouessant. In 2016 Yann Tiersen began releasing the first in a series of solo piano works paired with field recordings from the island. First there was EUSA the sheet music.
2016 Bande originale du film. 200 Guitars for Greece.
Featuring 10 brand new solo piano works by Yann Tiersen, out 30 September. Watch the video for Roc'h ar Vugale, recorded live at Abbey Road.
Yann Tiersen – Eusa (2016). Posted by NewAlbumReleases. net On September - 23 - 2016. Artist: Yann Tiersen. Previously on NewAlbumReleases. net: February 14, 2019 - Yann Tiersen – All (2019).
Mute Artists Limited. Amazing album! The recording, production and pressing quality are perfect! Highly recommend this! Reply Notify me Helpful. referencing EUSA, 2xLP, Album, STUMM397. A truly stunning record.
Despite a varied career that has seen him take a number of musical diversions – flitting between collaborations and soundtracks – Yann Tiersen is, for good or for ill, still primarily known to the wider public for the music he contributed to Jean-Pierre Jeunet's charmingly endearing 2001 film, Amélie. Among the contributions to the film, all drawn from Tiersen’s previous albums, is the gorgeous piano piece, ‘Comptine d'un autre été : L'Après-Midi’, for which Tiersen will now always be remembered. It comes as something of a surprise, then, to pause and consider that EUSA is not only Tiersen’s ninth studio album, but it's also his first solo piano album. Much like his modus operandi for his previous album, ∞ (Infinity), Tiersen has used his surrounding environs to inspire the music flowing from him.
|7||Penn ar Roc'h|
|12||Roc'h ar Vugale|
|14||Penn ar Lann|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Artists Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Artists Ltd.
- Recorded At – No.1 Studio, Abbey Road, London
- Recorded At – Everything's Calm Studio
- Engineered At – No.1 Studio, Abbey Road, London
- Mixed At – The Art Lab, London
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Published By – Everything's Calm
- Artwork – Jean-Baptiste Moal
- Mastered By – Frank Arkwright
- Mixed By – Gareth Jones
- Music By – Yann Tiersen
- Performer [Spoken Word Performed By] – Émilie Quinquis* (tracks: 1, 18)
- Photography By [Photo Of The Island By] – Émilie Quinquis*
- Photography By [Photos In Abbey Road By] – Steve Bliss
- Piano, Drone [Drones] – Yann Tiersen
- Recorded By [Drones Recorded By] – Yann Tiersen
- Recorded By [Field Recordings Recorded By] – Yann Tiersen
- Recorded By [Piano And Spoken Word], Engineer [Piano And Spoken Word Engineered By] – Stéphane Teynie*, Toby Hulbert
Notes℗ & © Mute Artists LLC under exclusive licence from Everything's Calm. www.mute.com / www.yanntiersen.bzh
Spoken word on Hent I and Hent VIII taken from poems titled Simfonienn Veureel and Boud written by Angela Duval used courtesy of Kuzul Ar Brezhoneg. Piano and spoken word recorded and engineered by Stéphane Teynie & Toby Hulbert in Studio 1 at Abbey Road Studio, London. Field recordings recorded by Yann Tiersen on location in Ushant, Brittany. Drones recorded by Yann Tiersen at Everything's Calm Studio in Ushant, Brittany. Published by Everything's Calm [Administered by Sony ATV].
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 724596965221
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L247
|CDSTUMM397, 5051083108171||Yann Tiersen||EUSA (CD, Album)||Mute, Mute||CDSTUMM397, 5051083108171||UK & Europe||2016|
|STUMM397||Yann Tiersen||EUSA (2xLP, Album)||Mute Artists Limited||STUMM397||Europe||2016|
|none||Yann Tiersen||Eusa (18xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Mute||none||Europe||2016|