Title: The Bizarre German E.P.
Style: Art Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC MPC VQF AU DXD DTS MP3 MMF
FLAC size: 1897 mb | MP3 size: 1721 mb | WMA size: 1305 mb
Complete your Ant-Bee collection. Ant-Bee – The Bizarre German .
Published By – Ant-Bee Muzik. Bass, Other – Tragic Sunbeam. French Horn, Electronic Drums, Other – Mr. Lambchop. Guitar, Other – Mod Martian. Guitar, Other – Herman Monster (2). Keyboards – Greg Brosius. The Bizarre German . (7", EP, TP). The Bouncing Corporation, Lollipop Shop.
ANT-BEE The Bizarre German .
Ant-Bee (stage-name for Billy James) is an American experimental musician and writer. In his musical work, he is a psychedelic era revivalist, working with members of The Mothers of Invention, the Alice Cooper Group and Captain Beefheart's Magic Band. Billy James helped to gather together an array of guest artists on the album Midnight Daydream from Bruce Cameron.
This title is the second full length release from Ant-Bee. The decidedly low-fi nature of the recordings forecasts the alternative music sub-genre by at least half a decade while simultaneously saluting the unique sonic pop sculptures of Pink Floyd instigator Syd Barrett as well as Brian Wilson circa his indulgences with SMiLE (1967).
Ant-Bee, aka Billy James, began in 1987 in Los Angeles as a venue for James to showcase his musical affinity to the psychedelic and experimental music of the late '60s. Signing to Voxx/Bomp Records in 1988, Ant-Bee released Pure Electric Honey, which featured guest appearances by former members of the Mothers of Invention and Captain Beefheart. Sounding like a cross between the Smile-era of the Beach Boys, early Pink Floyd, and late-period Beatles, the record became well known in the underground scene in Europe. Reassembling the original Mothers of Invention for the first time in over 20 years, James and company performed material that was both humorous and spaced-out.
Виниловые наклейки Ant&Bee added 2 new photos to the album: Немного из жизни наклеек! · November 13, 2013 ·. Спасибо нашим любимым клиентам за предоставленные фото!
|A1||The Girl With The Stars In Her Hair|
|A2||In A Star|
|B1||Lunar Egg-Clips Runs Amuck|
- Lacquer Cut At – SST Brüggemann GmbH
- Published By – Ant-Bee Muzik
- Bass, Other [Sulter & swiss poverty] – Tragic Sunbeam*
- French Horn, Electronic Drums [Gismo], Other [Libran actions] – Mr. Lambchop*
- Guitar [Backwards Guitar], Other [Astrological doubter] – Mod Martian*
- Guitar, Other [Positive Outlook] – Herman Monster *
- Keyboards [Keyboards run amuck] – Greg Brosius
- Keyboards, Other [Cosmic tranzformations] – Dom Dewilde*
- Mastered By – SST
- Producer, Arranged By, Written-By – Billy James
- Saxophone, Vocals [Snorks and wheezes] – Bunk Gardner
- Tape [Tape manipulations] – Reoccuring Schizms*
- Vocals [Lewd dialoge], Noises – Geronimo Black*
- Vocals, Drums, Percussion, Keyboards, Mellotron, Tape [Tape manipulations] – The Ant-Bee*
NotesAll material recorded at DH STUDIOS NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A matrix - etched): Splash 8 A SST
- Matrix / Runout (Side B matrix - etched): SPLASH 8 B SST
- Rights Society: BMI
|Splash 8||Ant-Bee||The Bizarre German E.P. (7", EP, TP)||The Bouncing Corporation, Lollipop Shop||Splash 8||Germany||1993|