Title: Another Page
Style: Soft Rock, Ballad, AOR
Format: MP3 FLAC MMF MPC AHX MIDI XM ASF AIFF
FLAC size: 1609 mb | MP3 size: 1606 mb | WMA size: 1886 mb
Christopher Cross is the self-titled debut album by Christopher Cross, released in December 1979. Recorded in mid-1979, the album was one of the early digitally recorded albums, utilizing the 3M Digital Recording System. In 1981, it won the Grammy Award for Album of the Year, famously beating Pink Floyd's The Wall and it has been noted for being one of the most influential soft rock albums of the early 1980s. All tracks composed by Christopher Cross. Say You'll Be Mine" – 2:53.
Pop Rock Christopher Cross. Band Name Christopher Cross. Album Name Another Page. 版公司 Warner Music Group.
By: Christopher Cross (1983, Rock). Try another! More albums from Christopher Cross: Christmas Time Is Here by Christopher Cross. Every Turn Of The World by Christopher Cross. A Night In Paris by Christopher Cross. Back Of My Mind by Christopher Cross. Rendezvous by Christopher Cross. Window by Christopher Cross. Walking In Avalon by Christopher Cross. The Cafe Carlyle Sessions by Christopher Cross. View all albums . Another Page. By: Christopher Cross (1983, Rock).
Christopher Cross would never top the huge success of his eponymous debut, though the 1981 song "Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)" and 1983's "Another Page" album are worthy follow-ups. Bottom line, "Christopher Cross" remains a definitive example of late 1970s/early 1980s "West Coast/AOR" music and one of the greatest soft-rock albums of all time. 1978 christopher cross unknown. Though a giant success (multiple grammies in 1981), this album & cross have been written off as middle of the road & adult contemporary (which is somehow immediately negative). If people really examine the talent of cross & the elements of the album they may be surprised at the respect cross garnered in 1979.
Another Page Tracklist. 1. No Time For Talk Lyrics. 2. Baby Says No Lyrics. Another Page Q&A. Producers Michael Omartian. Writers Christopher Cross. More Christopher Cross albums. The Café Carlyle Sessions. Show all albums by Christopher Cross.
Christopher Cross (born Christopher Charles Geppert; May 3, 1951) is an American singer-songwriter from San Antonio, Texas. His debut album earned him five Grammys. Missing lyrics by Christopher Cross? Know any other songs by Christopher Cross?
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||No Time For Talk
Saxophone [Solo] – Tim ScottVocals [Additional] – Michael McDonald
|2||Baby Says No
Vocals [Additional] – Carl Wilson
|3||What Am I Supposed To Believe
Saxophone [Solo] – Ernie WattsVocals [Additional] – Karla Bonoff
|4||Deal 'Em Again
Guitar [Solo] – Jay GraydonVocals [Additional] – Don Henley, J.D. Souther*
|5||Think Of Laura||3:22|
Guitar [Solo] – Steve LukatherVocals [Additional] – Michael McDonald
|7||Talking In My Sleep
Vocals [Additional] – Art Garfunkel
|8||Nature Of The Game
Vocals [Additional] – Don Henley, J.D. Souther*
|10||Words Of Wisdom
Guitar [Solo] – Christopher Cross
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Made By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – X11273
- Produced For – Free Flow Productions
- Recorded At – Amigo Studios
- Recorded At – Pop 'N' Roll Studios, Santa Monica
- Recorded At – The Aspen Studios
- Recorded At – Studio South, Austin
- Mixed At – Amigo Studios
- Mastered At – Amigo Studios
- Published By – Another Page
- Published By – Pop 'N' Roll Music
- Arranged By – Christopher Cross, Michael Omartian, Rob Meurer
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Michael Omartian
- Art Direction, Design – Christine Sauers
- Bass – Abraham Laboriel, Andy Salmon, Mike Porcaro
- Concertmaster – Assa Drori
- Coordinator [Production Assistant] – Michael Ostin, Rob Meurer
- Drums – Jeff Porcaro, Steve Gadd, Tommy Taylor
- Engineer [Additional] – John Guess, Lee Herschberg, Mark Linett, Richard Mullen
- Engineer [Assistant] – Margaret Gwynne, Stuart Gitlin
- Guitar – Christopher Cross, Steve Lukather
- Illustration [Cover] – Louise Scott
- Keyboards – Michael Omartian, Rob Meurer
- Management [Direction For Front Line Managment] – Irving Azoff, Tim Neece
- Mastered By – Bobby Hata
- Percussion – Lenny Castro, Michael Omartian, Paulinho Da Costa, Rob Meurer
- Photography By – Matthew Rolston
- Producer – Michael Omartian
- Programmed By [Synthesizers] – Rob Meurer
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Chet Himes
- Typography [Lettering] – Mike Manoogian*
- Written-By – Christopher Cross, Michael Maben (tracks: 4)
NotesManufacturer code indicates release year 2000.
Printed in U.S.A.
Made in USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-23757-2
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U2T
- Matrix / Runout: [WEA Mfg. Olyphant logo] X11273 1 23757-2-RE-1 01 M1S1
|9 23757-1||Christopher Cross||Another Page (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 23757-1||US||1983|
|92 3757-1||Christopher Cross||Another Page (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, WEA||92 3757-1||Greece||1983|
|WB 92 3757, 92 3757||Christopher Cross||Another Page (LP, Album)||Suzy, Warner Bros. Records||WB 92 3757, 92 3757||Yugoslavia||1983|
|32XD-347, 9 23757-2||Christopher Cross||Another Page (CD, Album, RE, Tar)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||32XD-347, 9 23757-2||Japan||1985|
|WPCR-14439||Christopher Cross||Another Page (CD, Album, RM)||Warner Bros. Records||WPCR-14439||Japan||2012|