Title: Once Upon A Dream
Style: Pop Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Soul
Format: MP3 FLAC TTA WAV MPC AIFF AC3 MIDI AUD
FLAC size: 1560 mb | MP3 size: 1100 mb | WMA size: 1606 mb
Once Upon a Dream (The Rascals album). Once Upon a Dream is the fourth studio album by rock band The Rascals, released in February 1968. The album rose to number 9 on the Billboard Top LPs chart and number 7 on the R&B chart. Once Upon a Dream was the band's first album billed to "The Rascals"; they had, for legal reasons, been known as The Young Rascals until this time.
WMG; ASCAP, BMI - Broadcast Music In. LatinAutor, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, CMRRA, EMI Music Publishing, UBEM" и другие авторские общества (2). Композиция. I'm Gonna Love You. Исполнитель. WMG; CMRRA, ARESA, BMG Rights Management" и другие авторские общества (3).
Once Upon a Dream is the fourth studio album by rock band The Rascals, released in February 1968. The album was received differently by fans and critics.
Once Upon a Dream was the Rascals fourth album, and the first to drop the word "Young" from their moniker; but it's more than a name change. Released in February of 1968, the quartet took the easy, textured feel of its previous single, "Groovin," and the deeply felt influence of the Beatles Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album, and put their own spin on it by adding their trademark blue-eyed soul and jazz influences to the mix of psychedelia.
Cd. UPC: 081227963439. Finale: Once Upon A Dream.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A4||Please Love Me||2:02|
|A7||I'm Gonna Love You
Written-By, Composed By – Gene Cornish
|A8||Dave & Eddie||0:16|
|B3||Singin' The Blues Too Long||5:06|
|B6||Finale: Once Upon A Dream||3:20|
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Arranged By, Conductor – Arif Mardin
- Artwork [Cover Sculpture & Album Design] – Dino Danelli
- Artwork [Lettering] – Aileen Winter
- Bass – Chuck Rainey, Richard Davis , Ron Carter
- Engineer [Chief] – Tom Dowd
- Engineer [Sound Effects] – Adrian Barber
- Flute [Flutist] – Hubert Laws
- Harmonica – Buddy Lucas
- Mastered By – Joe Atkinson
- Photography By [Booklet] – Andrew Leo
- Photography By [Cover & Booklet] – Russell Beal
- Photography By [Inside Liner & Booklet] – Mark Roth
- Producer – The Rascals
- Saxophone [Soprano] – Steve Marcus
- Saxophone [Tenor] – King Curtis
- Strings – Gene Orloff & His Strings*
- Trumpet – Mel Lastie*
- Vocals – Dave* (tracks: A8, B6), Eddie* (tracks: A3, A6, A8, A9, B2, B5), Felix* (tracks: A2, A4, A6, B1, B3, B5), Gene* (tracks: A7)
- Written-By, Composed By – Eddie Brigati (tracks: A1 to A6, A8 to B6), Felix Cavaliere (tracks: A1 to A6, A8 to B6)
NotesReleased with a laminated front, spine, and back gatefold jacket.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): (ST-A-681217)
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): (ST-A-681218)
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, etched, Variant 1): ST-A-681217-B LW AT ,,, W .
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, etched, Variant 1): ST-A-681217-A LW AT ,,, W .
- Matrix / Runout (W with 3 dots above, 1 below): ,,, W .
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, etched, Variant 2): ST-A-681217-C LW AT ,,, W .
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, etched, Variant 2): ST-A-681218-B LW AT ,,, W .
|SD 8169||The Rascals||Once Upon A Dream (LP, Album, Ter)||Atlantic||SD 8169||US||1968|
|R1 70240, RNLP 70240||The Rascals||Once Upon A Dream (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Rhino Records , Rhino Records||R1 70240, RNLP 70240||US||1988|
|LP 5119||The Rascals||Once Upon A Dream (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Sundazed Music||LP 5119||US||2002|
|CCM-803||The Rascals||Once Upon A Dream (CD, Album, RM)||Collectors' Choice Music||CCM-803||US||2007|
|SD 8169||The Rascals||Once Upon A Dream (LP, Album, MO)||Atlantic||SD 8169||US||1968|