Title: 23rd Street Lullaby
Style: Pop Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC MMF AA WAV DTS MP1 AU ASF
FLAC size: 1149 mb | MP3 size: 1262 mb | WMA size: 1283 mb
Mastered By – Bob Ludwig. Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain. Producer – Patti Scialfa (tracks: 1 to 11), Steve Jordan (tracks: 1 to 11). Recorded By – Trina Shoemaker. Violin, Backing Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Soozie Tyrell (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 9 to 12).
On 23rd Street Lullaby as on her 1993 debut, Rumble Doll, songwriter Patti Scialfa walks a tightrope between the optimistic, street-corner rootsy rock & roll of Dion, Laura Nyro, Doc Pomus, and Garland Jeffreys and the sober, prickly modern visions of true believers like Melissa Etheridge, Sam Phillips, and Mike Ness. This is a labyrinthine album. Scialfa's characters live in the broken space between the heady promises of youth and the struggle to maintain idealism, faith, creativity, and hope when facing disappointment and compromise in adult life. It's a love letter to the fun.
Patti Scialfa - 23rd Street Lullaby 04:21. Patti Scialfa - You Can't Go Back 04:43. Patti Scialfa - Rose 05:11. Patti Scialfa - City Boys 02:43. Patti Scialfa - Love (Stand Up) 05:25. Patti Scialfa - Yesterday's Child 04:27. Patti Scialfa - Stumbling To Bethlehem 04:08. Patti Scialfa - Each Other's Medicine 02:58. Patti Scialfa - Romeo 05:10. Patti Scialfa - State of Grace 04:21. Patti Scialfa - Chelsea Avenue 04:55.
1. 23rd Street Lullaby.
from album '23rd Street Lullaby' (2004). Patti Scialfa - Town Called Heartbreak m. oui. 8 years ago. "Play It As It Lays" is the first album of new music from Patti Scialfa since the release of her critically acclaimed "23rd Street. 23th street lullaby-Patti Scialfa jingjangism. great song by E'Street Band member and Bruce Springsteen's wife Patti Scialfa; from album '23rd Street Lullaby'; released 2004. Patti Scialfa-Come tomorrow jingjangism.
Album by Patti Scialfa. Love (Stand Up). Yesterday's Child. Stumbling to Bethlehem. Each Other's Medicine. 23rd Street Lullaby (live). Spanish Dancer (live). As Long As You Can Be (live).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||23rd Street Lullaby||4:21|
|2||You Can't Go Back
Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Bobby Bandiera
|5||Love (Stand Up)||5:25|
|7||Stumbling To Bethlehem||4:09|
|8||Each Other's Medicine||2:58|
|10||State Of Grace||4:22|
|12||Young In The City
Acoustic Bass – Greg CohenPiano [Acoustic] – John MedeskiProducer – Craig Street, T Bone Burnett*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Made By – Sony Music – S5124102000-0101
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Steel Guitar [Lap], Electric Guitar [12 String], Mandolin, Dobro – Nils Lofgren (tracks: 4, 6 to 8, 10, 11)
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Guitar [Nylon String, Baritone & Tres], Dobro, Banjo – Marc Ribot (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 9, 11, 12)
- Backing Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Lisa Lowell (tracks: 3, 12)
- Bass – Will Lee (tracks: 3, 9), Willie Weeks (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5)
- Cello – Jane Scarpantoni (tracks: 6, 9)
- Chorus – Antoinette Moore (tracks: 2, 3), Michelle Moore (tracks: 1 to 3), Tiffeny Andrews (tracks: 2, 3)
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals, Bass, Loops [Drum] – Steve Jordan (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Electric Guitar, Cittern – Larry Campbell (tracks: 10, 11)
- Electric Guitar, Keyboards [Electronic] – Bruce Springsteen (tracks: 2, 3, 5)
- Engineer [Additional] – Roger Moutenot, Toby Scott
- Engineer [Second] – Eric Tew
- Keyboards [Electronic], Piano [Acoustic], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Organ [Pump & Hammond B-3], Mellotron – Clifford Carter (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 7, 11)
- Lead Vocals, Harmony Vocals, Backing Vocals, Keyboards [Electronic], Organ [Hammond B-3 & Pump], Recorder, Harpsichord, Harmonium, Written-By [Words And Music] – Patti Scialfa
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain
- Producer – Patti Scialfa (tracks: 1 to 11), Steve Jordan (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Recorded By – Trina Shoemaker
- Violin, Backing Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Soozie Tyrell (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 9 to 12)
Notes(C) 2004 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. / (P) 2004 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 099751 241027
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099751241027
- Label Code: LC 00162
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 1): Sony Music S5124102000-0101 11 A1
- Mastering SID Code (Variation 1): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Variation 1): IFPI 943S
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 2): Sony Music S5124102000-0101 11 A3
- Mastering SID Code (Variation 2): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Variation 2): IFPI 949C
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL
- Rights Society: BIEM
|CK 90371, CSK 56171||Patti Scialfa||23rd Street Lullaby (2xCD, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||CK 90371, CSK 56171||Canada||2004|
|512410 9, COL 512410 9, 5124109000, COL 512410 2,||Patti Scialfa||23rd Street Lullaby (CD, Album + CD, Bon)||Columbia, Columbia, Columbia, Columbia, Columbia||512410 9, COL 512410 9, 5124109000, COL 512410 2,||Europe||2004|
|SAMPCD 14181 2, 0141812000||Patti Scialfa||23rd Street Lullaby (CD, Album, Copy Prot., Promo)||Columbia, Columbia||SAMPCD 14181 2, 0141812000||Europe||2004|
|SICP 607||Patti Scialfa||23rd Street Lullaby (CD, Album, Promo)||Sony Records Int'l||SICP 607||Japan||2004|
|CK90371||Patti Scialfa||23rd Street Lullaby (CD, Album, Club)||Columbia||CK90371||US||2004|