Title: Across The Water
Country: UK & Europe
Style: Hard Rock, Prog Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC DMF XM RA AAC FLAC AA MP4
FLAC size: 1796 mb | MP3 size: 1387 mb | WMA size: 1304 mb
Jadis (3) – Across The Water. Label: Giant Electric Pea – GEPCD 1009. Format: CD, Album, Nimbus pressing. Released in a crystal case with a 12 page lyric booklet. This is the Nimbus pressing. For the Sonopress pressing see Jadis (3) - Across The Water.
Album Name Across the Water. 版公司 Giant Electric Pea.
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1. This shopping feature will continue to load items.
Across The Water '1994. 4. Jadis - Everywhere I Turn. 5. Jadis - A Life Is All You Need. 6. Jadis - The World On Your Side. 7. Jadis - No Sacrifice. 1994 - Across The Water/ - . 0. 1994 - Across The Water/Jadis - Across The Water. 1994 - Across The Water/Jadis - Across The Water/ - . 1994 - Across The Water/Jadis - Across The Water/Booklet-2. 1994 - Across The Water/Jadis - Across The Water/Back. 1994 - Across The Water/Jadis - Across The Water/Inside.
To me Across the Water was Jadis' most heartfelt and grounded album. The lyrics seem to be more direct and personal than a lot of their other material. Really one of the best albums of the 90s,IMO. Water does not resist. When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress. Water is not a solid wall, it will not stop you. But water always goes where it wants to go, and nothing in the end can stand against it. Water is patient. Dripping water wears away a stone. Remember that, my child. Remember you are half water
Artist: Jadis Title Of Album: Across The Water Year Of Release: 1994 Label: Giant Electric Pea Country: UK Genre: Neo Progressive Rock Total Time: 46:10 min Format: Mp3 FLAC (tracks . ue. Tracklist: 01 Touch 02 In Isolation 03 Daylight Fades 04 Everywhere I Turn 05 A Life Is All You Need 06 The World On Your Side 07 No Sacrifice.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Across the Water" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Across the Water Album. The Web's Largest Resource for. Music, Songs & Lyrics. A Member Of The STANDS4 Network. Our awesome collection of. Promoted Songs.
Jadis was formed in 1986 and in 1989 released their first album Jadis, which was produced by Marillion's Steve Rothery. In 1992, More Than Meets the Eye was released and was received well in the progressive rock scene. Other original members of the band were Trevor Dawkins (bass), Pete Salmon (keyboards) and Paul Alwin (drums), who was replaced by Mark Law in July 1988. Later members were Martin Orford (keyboards), John Jowitt (bass) and Steve Christey (drums) . Across the Water (1994).
|4||Everywhere I Turn||6:16|
|5||A Life Is All You Need||4:30|
|6||The World On Your Side||7:04|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Giant Electric Pea
- Copyright (c) – Giant Electric Pea
- Distributed By – Pinnacle Records
- Distributed By – SPV GmbH – SPV 084 15262 CD
- Distributed By – Rough Trade Distribution B.V.
- Recorded At – Parkland Studios
- Mastered At – Digipro, Soest
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Artwork [All Artwork], Design, Photography By [Inlay Photography] – Geoff Chandler*
- Bass Guitar [Bass Guitars] – John Jowitt
- Drums, Percussion – Stephen Christey*
- Engineer – Rob Aubrey
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals, Flute – Martin Orford
- Lead Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Gary Chandler
- Lyrics By – Gary Chandler
- Mastered By – Peter Van 't Riet
- Music By – Jadis
- Musician [Additional Musician], Backing Vocals – Ken Bundy
- Musician [Additional Musician], Cor Anglais, Oboe, Backing Vocals – Josien Obers
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Neil Garrett
- Producer – Jadis , Rob Aubrey
- Typography [Typesetting] – Alexa Overington
NotesRecorded at Parkland Studios, Denmead, Hampshire, UK during January / March 1994.
℗ © 1994 GEP Records
Distributed in the UK by Pinnacle Records. Germany, Austria & Switzerland by SPV. Benelux by Rough Trade
Released in a crystal case with a 12 page lyric booklet.
This is the Nimbus pressing. For the Sonopress pressing see Jadis - Across The Water
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5026297010091
- Barcode (Text): 5 026297 010091
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): B5397 GEPCD 1009 :. 1:0 [Nimbus logo]
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L123
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2317
- Rights Society: MCPS
|GEPCD 1009||Jadis||Across The Water (CD, Album)||Giant Electric Pea||GEPCD 1009||UK & Europe||1994|
|GEPCD 1009 DJ, 084 1526 CD||Jadis||Across The Water (CD, Album, M/Print, Promo)||Giant Electric Pea, SPV GmbH||GEPCD 1009 DJ, 084 1526 CD||Germany||1994|
|GEPCD 1009 DJ||Jadis||Across The Water (CD, Album, Promo, Dig)||Giant Electric Pea||GEPCD 1009 DJ||Germany||1994|
|PRM 031||Jadis||Across The Water (Cass, Album)||Prog Rock Music||PRM 031||Poland||Unknown|
|MAR 96266, GEPCD 1009||Jadis||Across The Water (CD, Album, Nim)||Belle Antique, Giant Electric Pea||MAR 96266, GEPCD 1009||Japan||1996|