Title: Slow Motion Daydream
Style: Alternative Rock, Pop Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC AHX AU AA AAC XM WAV VOC
FLAC size: 1735 mb | MP3 size: 1802 mb | WMA size: 1783 mb
Album · 2003 · 12 Songs. See All. Ten Years Gone - The Best of Everclear 1994-2004.
Everclear – Slow Motion Daydream. Country: US. Released: 11 Mar 2003. Songwriter – Alexakis, Everclear
Album Name Slow Motion Daydream. Released date 11 March 2003. Music StyleIndie Rock. Members owning this album1. 1. How to Win Friends and Influence Poeple. 3. I Want to Die a Beautiful Death.
Album Name Slow Motion Daydream. Data wpisu 11 Marzec 2003. Styl muzycznyIndie Rock. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album1.
Making Slow Motion Daydream, 14. Volvo Driving Soccer Mom: Making The Video. More albums from Everclear: Sparkle And Fade by Everclear. Black Is The New Black by Everclear. World Of Noise by Everclear. So Much For The Afterglow by Everclear. Songs From An American Movie Vol. Two: Good Time For A Bad Attitude by Everclear. Welcome To The Drama Club by Everclear. One: Learning How To Smile by Everclear.
Too bad it was the end of the road for the old Everclear. Three years later, they created the ultimate atrocity known as Slow Motion Daydream. Why was it such an atrocity" Instead of releasing a great track known as "The New York Times" as the first single they decided to release the silly, naughty, but not single worthy "Volvo Driving Soccer Mo. Because of this, they lost many fans. But was the rest of the album really a total piece of poop" No, actually. Everclear is: Art Alexakis: Vocals, guitar Craig Montoya: Bass, vocals Greg Eklund: Drums, vocals
Aging was never going to be an easy task for Everclear. Led by Art Alexakis, a singer/songwriter who was just a little older than the rest of his post-grunge peers, perhaps inevitably led to his tackling subjects outside of the range of the Seven Mary Threes of the world; but that wasn't as much of a problem as the fact that his band was a career band in an era where. the music industry and the audience generally ignored career bands. So, after their time in the sun in the mid- '90s, they earned the license to stretch - resulting in the two-part album, Songs from an American Movie,.
5 Slow Motion Daydream (2002–2003). Line-up changes and Welcome to the Drama Club (2004–2009). The band regrouped a year later to record their sixth album, Slow Motion Daydream, released in March 2003. Everclear announced Summerland 2014 consisting of Everclear, Eve 6, Soul asylum, and Spacehog. During the 2014 Summerland tour, Everclear announced a forthcoming album release, and included in their set lists for the tour a new song to be on the new album. The resulting album, Black is the New Black, was released in April 2015.
Slow Motion Daydream Album. Slow Motion Daydream.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||How To Win Friends And Influence People||3:33|
Mixed By – Tom Lord-AlgeMixed By [Assistant] – Femio Hernandez
|3||I Want To Die A Beautiful Death||3:30|
|4||Volvo Driving Soccer Mom||3:13|
|6||New Blue Champion
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Bennett SalvayOrgan [B3] – Rammi Jaffe*
Accordion – Rammi Jaffe*Arranged By [Strings] – Aaron Meyers, A.P. Alexakis*Conductor – Aaron MeyersStrings – Aaron Meyers, Greg Ewer, Julie Coleman, Lori Presthus
|9||Sunshine (That Acid Summer)||4:28|
|10||A Beautiful Life
Arranged By [Strings] – A.P. Alexakis*, Bennett Salvay, Julian RaymondConductor – Bennett Salvay
|11||The New York Times
Mixed By – Tom Lord-AlgeMixed By [Assistant] – Femio HernandezOrgan [B3] – Rammi Jaffe*
|12||White Noise (Hidden Track)||2:58|
|13||Your New Disease||3:46|
- Distributed By – Toshiba EMI Ltd – TOCP-66109
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Recorded At – Kung Fu Bakery
- Mixed At – Henson Recording Studios
- Mixed At – The Warehouse Studio
- Mixed At – South Beach Studios
- Produced At – Henson Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Copyright (c) – Evergleam Music
- Copyright (c) – Montalupis Music
- Copyright (c) – Commongreen Music
- Copyright (c) – Songs Of Universal
- A&R – Julian Raymond
- A&R [Administration] – David Walsh , Maggie Sikkens
- A&R [Assistance] – Anita Contreras
- Artwork [Concept] – Art Alexakis
- Artwork [Photo Hand Tinting] – Larry Dupont
- Bass, Vocals – Craig Montoya
- Cello – Cecilia Tsan (tracks: 6, 10), David Low (tracks: 6, 10), Erika Duke Kirkpatrick* (tracks: 6, 10), John Walz (tracks: 6, 10)
- Co-producer – Geoff Walcha
- Compiled By [Sequenced By] – Adam Ayan, A.P. Alexakis*, Lars Fox
- Coordinator [Assistant] – Jimmy Greer
- Coordinator [Production] – Michael Kent
- Copyist – Jo Ann Kane* (tracks: 6, 10), Larry B. Rench* (tracks: 6, 10), Thomas Brown (tracks: 6, 10), Williams Francis III* (tracks: 6, 10)
- Design – Jeff Fey*
- Design [Additional] – Art Alexakis
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Greg Eklund
- Edited By [Digital] – Lars Fox
- Executive-Producer – Darren Lewis
- Liner Notes – 小口正貴
- Management – Darren Lewis
- Management [Assistance] – Anne Alderete, Jimmy Greer
- Management [Business] – David Weise
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Randy Staub (tracks: 1, 3 to 10, 12)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – German Villacorta (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10), Zach Blackstone (tracks: 3, 6, 8, 12)
- Photography By [Cover, Back Coverand All Band Photos] – Chapman Baehler
- Producer – A.P. Alexakis*, Lars Fox
- Producer [Additional Production, Asst.] – Jaime Sickora, Jeff Rothschild, Kevin Mills
- Recorded By – Geoff Walcha, Lars Fox
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Michael Kent
- Songwriter [Songs By] – Alexakis*, Everclear
- Technician [Tech Support] – Brett Snyder, Mike Frey
- Viola – Brian Dembow (tracks: 6, 10), David Walther (tracks: 6, 10), Keith Greene (tracks: 6, 10), Matthew Funes* (tracks: 6, 10)
- Violin – Anatoly Rosinsky (tracks: 6, 10), Charlie Bisharat (tracks: 6, 10), Endre Granat (tracks: 6, 10), Franklyn D'Antonio (tracks: 6, 10), Julie Gigante (tracks: 6, 10), Mark Robertson (tracks: 6, 10), Miran Kojian (tracks: 6, 10), Natalie Leggett (tracks: 6, 10), Phillip Levy (tracks: 6, 10), Rafael Rishik (tracks: 6, 10), Rene Mandel (tracks: 6, 10), Robin Olson (tracks: 6, 10)
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion – Art Alexakis
|CDP 7243 5 38270 0 7||Everclear||Slow Motion Daydream (CD, Album, Enh)||Capitol Records||CDP 7243 5 38270 0 7||US||2003|
|CDP 7243 5 38270 0 7||Everclear||Slow Motion Daydream (CD, Album, Enh)||Capitol Records||CDP 7243 5 38270 0 7||Philippines||2003|
|TOCP-66109||Everclear||Slow Motion Daydream (CD, Album, Promo)||Capitol Records||TOCP-66109||Japan||2003|
|CA 7 2435 38270 4 5||Everclear||Slow Motion Daydream (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||CA 7 2435 38270 4 5||Indonesia||2003|
|CA 7 2435 38270 4 5||Everclear||Slow Motion Daydream (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||CA 7 2435 38270 4 5||Malaysia||2003|