Style: Stoner Rock, Grunge, Doom Metal
Format: MP3 FLAC AIFF ASF MMF APE MPC WMA AA
FLAC size: 1986 mb | MP3 size: 1101 mb | WMA size: 1115 mb
Houdini is the fifth studio album by the Melvins, released in 1993 on Atlantic Records. The album was the band's major label debut after releasing their previous albums on the independent label Boner Records. The album features a cover of the 1974 Kiss song "Goin' Blind". The songs "Hooch", "Lizzy" and "Honey Bucket" were released as singles with accompanying music videos. Night Goat" is a partial re-recording of a song the band had released as a single in 1992
If you enjoyed the video.
Houdini (CD, Album).
The iconic fifth album Houdini by the Melvins captures the band's power, vision, and musical strangeness. It's an essential '90s release, combining elements of grunge with hard rock and sludge metal. 180 gram audiophile vinyl.
melvins houdini album cover, styles albums Houdini is the fifth studio album by the Melvins, released in 1993 on Atlantic Records The album was the band's major label debut after releasing their previous albums on the independent label Boner Records
9. Joan of Arc. Melvins. Houdini Live 2005: A Live History of Gluttony and Lust.
Album · 1993 · 13 Songs. Never Breathe What You Can't See (with The Melvins).
The Bride Screamed Murder by Melvins. Nude With Boots by Melvins. Houdini Live 2005 (A Live History Of Gluttony And Lust) by Melvins. View all albums . Houdini.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass, Lead Guitar – Bill BartellWritten-By – Simmons*, Coronell*
Bass – Billy Anderson
|B1||Set Me Straight|
Guitar – Kurt Cobain
|B3||Joan Of Arc|
Bass – Billy Anderson
Recorded By, Mixed By – Barrett Jones, Billy Anderson, Melvins
|B7||Spread Eagle Beagle
Percussion – Al Smith , Kurt Cobain, Mike Supple
- Art Direction, Design – Valerie Wagner
- Art Direction, Design [Illustration] – Frank Kozik
- Bass – Lorax
- Drums, Vocals – Dale*
- Engineer – Billy Anderson (tracks: A6, B2, B4, B6), Jonathan Burnside (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B3, B6), Lou Oribin (tracks: B2, B6)
- Engineer [Second] – Wolf Kessler (tracks: A3 to A6, B3, B4, B7)
- Guitar, Vocals – King Buzzo
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Billy Anderson (tracks: A3 to A6, B4, B7), Gggarth (tracks: A3 to A6, B3, B4, B7), Kurt Cobain (tracks: A1, B1), Melvins (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5, B7)
- Mixed By [Second Engineer] – Joe Marquez (tracks: A3 to A6, B3, B4, B7), Tom Doty (tracks: A1, B1)
- Photography [Band Photo] – Don Lewis
- Producer – GGGarth Richardson* (tracks: A6, B4), Kurt Cobain (tracks: A1, B1 to B3, B6, B7), Melvins
- Recorded By – Billy Anderson (tracks: A2 to A5)
- Written-By – Melvins (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B7)
NotesTracks A1, A3 to B1, B3, B4, B7 recorded at Brilliant Studios, San Francisco, CA. Mixed at Prairie Sun, Cotati, CA.
Tracks A2, B2, B6 recorded and mixed at Razor's Edge, San Francisco, CA.
Track B5 recorded and mixed at Laundry Room, Seattle, WA.
|7 82532-2, 82532-2||Melvins||Houdini (CD, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7 82532-2, 82532-2||US||1993|
|AMREP 532-1||Melvins||Houdini (LP, Comp, MP, Unofficial, W/Lbl, Red)||Amphetamine Reptile Records||AMREP 532-1||Europe||2011|
|AMCY-625||Melvins||Houdini (CD, Album, Promo)||MMG Inc.||AMCY-625||Japan||1993|
|TMR 295||Melvins||Houdini (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, S/Edition, Yel)||Third Man Records||TMR 295||US||2016|
|7 82532-2., 82532-2.||Melvins||Houdini (CD, Album, RP)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7 82532-2., 82532-2.||US||Unknown|