Title: Another Part Of Me
Format: MP3 FLAC MMF MP4 APE AUD AU ASF DMF
FLAC size: 1134 mb | MP3 size: 1399 mb | WMA size: 1715 mb
Ronald Norman Miller. Composer, Primary Artist, Producer, Sax (Alto). Marcus Monteiro Quartet.
Marcus Monteiro - Another Part of Me. Label: Whaling City Sound. Home CD Releases Marcus Monteiro: Another Part of Me (Whaling City Sound).
Another Part of Me" is a song by American recording artist Michael Jackson. Produced by Quincy Jones (and co-produced by Jackson), it was released as the sixth single on July 11, 1988 for the singer's seventh studio album, Bad (1987). The song was originally featured in Jackson's 1986 3D film Captain EO. It is the sixth song on the album.
Read or print original Another Part Of Me lyrics 2019 updated! We're Takin' Over, We Have The Truth, This Is The Mission, To See I. We're Sendin' Out A Major Love And This Is Our Message To You (Message To You) The Planets Are Linin' Up We're Bringin' Brighter Days They're All In Line Waitin' For You So Look The Truth You're Just Another Part Of M. .We're Sendin' Out A Major Love And This Is Our Message To You (Message To You) The Planets Are Linin' Up We're Bringin' Brighter Days They're All In Line Waitin' For You Can't You See. You're Just Another Part Of Me Another Part Of M.We're Takin' Over This Is The Truth,.
Features Song Lyrics for Michael Jackson's Another Part of Me album. Another Part of Me (extended dance mix) Lyrics. Michael Jackson Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.
Another Part of Me (оригинал Michael Jackson). Ещё одна часть меня (перевод Элла Дементьева из Уссурийска). We're takin' over Ещё одна часть меня.
Another Part of Me (Оригинальный текст: Michael Jackson).
|3||For Once In My Life||5:25|
|4||The Monteiro Backhand Var. 1||4:14|
|5||Easier Said Than Done||6:25|
|6||Wait Till You See Her||5:58|
|7||Another Part Of Me||4:13|
|10||Fell On Black Days||4:35|
|12||Sagg Shooting' His Arrow||5:11|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Whaling City Sound
- Copyright (c) – Whaling City Sound
- Recorded At – PBS Studios
- Mixed At – PBS Studios
- Mastered At – PBS Studios
- Alto Saxophone – Marcus Monteiro
- Drums – Steve Langone (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 12)
- Electric Bass – Fernando Huergo
- Executive-Producer – Neal Weiss
- Liner Notes – Brian Cass
- Photography By, Design [Package Design] – David Arruda Jr.
- Piano – John Harrison III (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 10 to 12), Nick Sanfilippo (tracks: 7)
- Producer – Marcus Monteiro
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Peter Kontrimas
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 87606 00972 1