Title: Learning To Crawl
Format: MP3 FLAC FLAC VOX AA RA ADX DMF WAV
FLAC size: 1380 mb | MP3 size: 1956 mb | WMA size: 1540 mb
Learning to Crawl is the third studio album by the rock band The Pretenders. It was released in January 1984 after a hiatus during which band members James Honeyman-Scott and Pete Farndon died of drug overdoses. After Farndon's dismissal from the band and Honeyman-Scott's death, Chrissie Hynde and Martin Chambers initially recruited Rockpile's Billy Bremner and Big Country's Tony Butler to fill in a caretaker line-up of the band in 1982.
But the Pretenders' meteoric rise came to a crashing halt in 1982, when drug abuse claimed the life of guitarist James Honeyman-Scott and forced Hynde and drummer Martin Chambers to dump bassist Pete Farndon, who would also succumb to an OD in April 1983.
Issue with generic yellow Sire labels is here: Learning To Crawl. Released with a custom inner-sleeve.
Gambaru Kaguya Tansu no Gen Rakuten Global Market: ★ tonight at 20: ~ 4 H limited P10 times ★ domestic learning desk compact folding bookcase simple computer desk folding desk desk learning learning desk study desk desk kids girls boys made in Japan completed. Blues of the Sea eye makeup look, list of makeup products, makeup hacks, blue and gold eyeshadow, smokey eye makeup, eye makeup ideas, eye makeup tutorial Мария Зайцева.
Album · 1984 · 10 Songs. After losing guitarist James Honeyman-Scott and bassist Pete Farndon to drug-related deaths, a sobered Pretenders returned to the spotlight with Learning to Crawl. Chrissie Hynde turned her distinctive contralto to sentimental songs, both romantic and reflective, that retained her trademark, clear-eyed bravado. Poignant singles like the shimmering love song "Show Me" and the rueful "Back on the Chain Gang" meshed perfectly with attitude-driven rockers "Middle of the Road" and "My City Was Gone. Learning to Crawl Pretenders.
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
This album has an average beat per minute of 129 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 66/179 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Learning to Crawl. 1. Middle of the Road. BPM Profile Learning to Crawl. Album starts at 166BPM, ends at 66BPM (-100), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Pretenders.
Original Album Series. Louie Louie, In The Sticks (w/ PDF). 2009 Digital 45. Louie Louie, In The Sticks. Learning To Crawl. 2007 Expanded and Remastered. 2005 w/Bonus Tracks & Interactive Booklet; Digital Version. Loose Screws' The Remix .
|A1||Middle Of The Road|
|A2||Back On The Chain Gang|
|A3||Time The Avenger|
|A4||Watching The Clothes|
|B2||My City Was Gone|
|B3||Thin Line Between Love And Hate|
|B4||I Hurt You|
- Licensed From – Sire Records Company
- Distributed By – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab – MFSL 1-339
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Recorded By – Air Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, Inc.
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 20502
- Lacquer Cut At – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
- Art Direction – Peter Barrett
- Bass Guitar – Andrew Bodnar (tracks: B3), Malcolm Foster, Tony Butler (tracks: A2, B2)
- Drums – Martin Chambers
- Engineer – Steve Churchyard
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Jeremy Allom
- Guitar – Chrissie Hynde, Robbie McIntosh
- Lacquer Cut By – KW*
- Lead Guitar – Billy Bremner (tracks: A2, B2)
- Mastered By – Krieg Wunderlich
- Photography [Back Cover] – Alyssa Cooper
- Photography [Front Cover] – Paul Cox
- Photography [Inner Bag] – Donna Santisi, Robert Matheu
- Piano – Paul Carrack (tracks: B3)
- Producer – Chris Thomas
- Rhythm Guitar – Billy Bremner (tracks: B3)
- Vocals – Andrew Bodnar (tracks: B3), Billy Bremner (tracks: B3), Chrissie Hynde, Malcolm Foster, Martin Chambers, Paul Carrack (tracks: B3), Robbie McIntosh
NotesFrom the back cover
℗ 1983 & 2012 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
© 2012 Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, Inc
Made in the U.S.A.
Special Limited Edition
Production and Mastering by Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
Specially Plated and Pressed on 180 grams of High Definition Vinyl • Special Static Free - Dust Free
Inner Sleeve • Heavy Duty Protective Packaging • Mastered from the Original Master Tapes
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 821797133913
- Barcode (Text): 8 21797 13391 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched): MFSL 1-339 A1 [email protected] 20502.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched): MFSL 1-339 B1 [email protected] 20502.2
|9 23980-1, 1-23980||The Pretenders||Learning To Crawl (LP, Album, All)||Sire, Sire, Real Records , Real Records||9 23980-1, 1-23980||US||1983|
|CD 23980||The Pretenders||Learning To Crawl (CD, Album, RE)||Sire, WEA||CD 23980||Canada||1995|
|9 23980-2||The Pretenders||Learning To Crawl (CD, Album, Club, RE)||Sire, Wea International, Real Records||9 23980-2||US||Unknown|
|923980-4||The Pretenders||Learning To Crawl (Cass, Album)||Real Records||923980-4||Scandinavia||1983|
|M923980-2||The Pretenders||Learning To Crawl (CD, Album)||Wea International, Warner||M923980-2||Brazil||1993|