Style: Soul, Disco
Format: MP3 FLAC FLAC ADX AHX MIDI MOD TTA DMF
FLAC size: 1510 mb | MP3 size: 1677 mb | WMA size: 1418 mb
Album · 1980 · 14 Songs. See All. The Best of Delegation.
Later on, Delegation released the albums Delegation, Eau De Vie, Delegation II, Deuces High and Encore.
Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: The Best of Delegation (2010).
Delegation is the assignment of any authority to another person (normally from a manager to a subordinate) to carry out specific activities. It is one of the core concepts of management leadership. Delegation empowers a subordinate to make decisions, . it is a shifting of decision-making authority from one organizational level to a lower one. Delegation, if properly done, is not fabrication
Delegation was a British soul musical group with a lengthy career, and an amount of international success. They are generally viewed in the United States as a one-hit wonder, based on the crossover hit, "Oh Honey" (1978). Their biggest success in the United Kingdom came in 1977, with the Top 30 hit single, "Where Is the Love (We Used to Know)". Delegation was formed in the United Kingdom in 1975, by Ricky Bailey, Len Coley and Roddy Harris.
Can't Let You Go, 04:05.
More albums from Delegation: Eau De Vie by Delegation. Deuces High by Delegation. Encore by Delegation. The Promise Of Love by Delegation. View all albums . Delegation.
|A1||Heartache No. 9||5:16|
|A2||Sho' 'Nuff Sold On You||5:15|
|A3||One More Step To Take||4:40|
|B1||Darlin' (I Think About You)||4:19|
|B2||You And I||5:15|
|B3||Stand Up (Reach For The Sky)||4:57|
|B4||Welcome To My World||4:33|
|B5||Put A Little Love On Me||4:28|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Recorded At – Roundhouse Studios
- Recorded At – Sarm Studios
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, London
- Remixed At – Roundhouse Studios
- Pressed By – Presswell
- Produced For – Kego Productions Ltd.
- Art Direction, Design – Joe Kotleba
- Bass – Alan Jones (tracks: A1 to B2, B5), Dil Katz* (tracks: B3, B4)
- Conductor [String Section] – Gavyn Wright
- Drums – Graham Jarvis
- Engineer [Recording, Remix] – Ashley Howe
- Engineer [Recording] – Garry Langan*, Mike Ross*
- Keyboards [Acoustic, Electric], Synthesizer, Arranged By [Strings, Horns], Conductor [Strings, Horns] – Lynton Naiff
- Photography By – Bruce Hemming
- Producer, Percussion – Ken Gold
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar – Robert J. Ahwai*
- Saxophone – Ray Warleigh, Stan Sulzmann
- Trombone – Chris Payne*, Malcolm Griffiths, Pete Smith
- Trumpet – Martin Drover, Mike Davies
- Vocals [Delegation Is] – Bruce Dunbar, Ray Patterson, Ricky Bailey
- Written-By – Bruce Dunbar (tracks: B4), Ken Gold (tracks: A1 to B2, B5), Micky Denne* (tracks: A1 to B2, B5), Ray Patterson (tracks: B3, B4), Ricky Bailey (tracks: B3, B4)
NotesPresswell pressing, indicated by plant ID 18.
Produced for Kego Productions Limited
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Pressing Plant ID: 18
|ARL 5035||Delegation||Eau De Vie (LP, Album)||Ariola||ARL 5035||UK||1979|
|6483 240||Delegation||Eau De Vie (LP, Album)||Ariola||6483 240||Greece||1980|
|252 093, 252 093-217||Delegation||Eau De Vie (CD, Album, RE)||Ariola, Ariola||252 093, 252 093-217||Europe||1987|
|ARL 39007||Delegation||Eau De Vie (LP, Album)||Ariola||ARL 39007||Italy||1979|
|252 093||Delegation||Eau De Vie (CD, Album, RE)||Ariola||252 093||Europe||Unknown|