Style: Experimental, Minimal Techno, Ambient
Format: MP3 FLAC AU AIFF AHX MP2 MP4 AC3 VOC
FLAC size: 1369 mb | MP3 size: 1714 mb | WMA size: 1712 mb
Design Concept – Batchas. Illustration – Daniel (188), Katrin (11), Oli (39), . 5), Ralphi (2), Tania (27), Thierry (40). Illustration – Gael Massé. Illustration – Samantha Massé. Mixed at Scrotum Production Studio in Zurich, 1997. Released in a jewel case with white tray.
Album: Mydèse (1996) by batchas, released 02 November 1996 1. Nascens 2. Cor 3. Febris 4. Delirium 5. Sanguis 6. Transis 7. Angustia 8. Vox 9. Nervus 10. Sedare 11. Mortis 12. Silere. Not compositions, but improvisations recorded during patching sessions that I limitate to 30 minutes. No MIDI, no post-processing (except where mentionned), patch'n'play: direct out, some reverb and/or delay added most of the time.
The best album by Batchas is Tahafut-Ul-Tahafut which is ranked number 80,222 in the overall greatest album chart with a total rank score of 2. Batchas is ranked number 29,884 in the overall artist rankings with a total rank score of 2. Product Details. BATCHAS MYDESE 1996 FRANCE IMPORT CD ELECTRONIC AMBIENT NOISE MUSEUM NM005 RARE Condition: Very Good. Time left: 4d 19h 44m 38s. Ships to: Worldwide. Batchas Robotique Freq 63 NOISE MUSEUM CD SEALED FRANCE Condition: Brand New. Time left: 26d 22h 47m 41s.
Listen to music from Batchas like Plumbutter and Plumbutter - Omsk Information Mix. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Batchas. Robert Massé (aka: Batchas, Freq63, Mydaüs, Trebor Semas, Microscope & Side Projects: Myiase, Mental Showdowns) was born in 1963 in Nice (FR). It all started at the age of 9 when he got his first "music instrument": a Bontempi plastic toy electric guitar - his neighbours will never forget this memorable Christmas in 1972!.
Robotique Majestique. Ghostland Observatory. Robotique Majestique Tracklist. Robotique Majestique Q&A. More Ghostland Observatory albums.
- Mixed At – Scrotum Production Studio
- Manufactured By – Optical Disc De France
- Distributed By – Orkhêstra – NM 018 - OCD/K
- Distributed By – Lowlands
- Distributed By – Soleilmoon Recordings
- Distributed By – Target
- Distributed By – Staalplaat
- Produced For – Scrotum Production
- Composed By, Arranged By – Batchas (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 7), The Mental Showdowns* (tracks: 3)
- Design [Sleeve Design] – (555.22) Deerzain*
- Design Concept [Sleeve Concept] – Batchas
- Illustration [Drawings] – Daniel , Katrin , Oli , R.H. , Ralphi , Tania , Thierry
- Illustration [Front Cover] – Gael Massé
- Illustration [Robolion] – Samantha Massé
- Performer – Batchas
NotesMixed at Scrotum Production Studio in Zurich, 1997.
Released in a jewel case with white tray.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 3 473351 250184
- Barcode (String): 3473351250184
- Mastering SID Code: L061
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 3803
- Matrix / Runout: ODF NM018