Style: Alternative Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC AUD VOX MPC MOD XM MP2 DXD
FLAC size: 1233 mb | MP3 size: 1340 mb | WMA size: 1326 mb
Hurley is the eighth studio album by American rock band Weezer, released on September 10, 2010 by Epitaph Records. The album was produced by Rivers Cuomo and Shawn Everett, and, similar to their previous album Raditude, features songs co-written with songwriters outside of the band. Preceded by the single "Memories", Hurley debuted at number six on the US Billboard 200, with over 45,000 units sold in its first week of sales.
WMG; CMRRA, LatinAutor, LatinAutor - UMPG, UMPG Publishing, Abramus Digital, BMG Rights Management, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, ASCAP, União Brasileira de Compositores, .
Hurley is the eighth studio album by American alternative rock band Weezer, released on September 10, 2010 on Epitaph Records. The album was produced by Rivers Cuomo and Shawn Everett, and, similar to the band's previous studio album, Raditude, features songs co-written with songwriters outside of the band Contents.
Hurley - named after Jorge Garcia’s beloved Lost character for no particular reason, but anybody with three eponymous albums in an eight-LP career doesn’t care much for titles in the first place - is marginally louder and rougher than the clean sheen of Raditude, but not enough to fool anybody into thinking this is a punk rebirth.
Hurley is Weezer's first record for Epitaph, a partnership that makes a ton of sense since that label has long been the province of smart-alecky teens who like skateboarding and jacked-up power-pop. And it's doubly fitting because Weezer are getting back to basics here after a few years recording with Lil Wayne and letting the other band members sing. The listenability is at its lowest when it sounds like the producer was meant to pipe in a laugh track.
The album was produced by Rivers Cuomo and Shawn Everett, and, similar to the band's previous studio album, Raditude, features songs co-written with songwriters outside of the band. Pictures, videos, biodata, and files relating to Hurley (album) are also acceptable encyclopedic sources.
Weezer – Hurley Album Zip Download (63,95MB) Songs are compressed with best possible compression by keeping maximum quality possible. Each track has same high quality 320kbps CBR format.
Weezer - Unspoken (Full Album Stream) 3:01. Weezer - Where's My Sex? (Full Album Stream) 3:29. Weezer - Run Away (Full Album Stream) 2:56. Weezer - Hang On (Full Album Stream) 3:34. Weezer - Smart Girls (Full Album Stream) 3:11. Weezer - Brave New World (Full Album Stream) 3:58.
|LP-A5||Where’s My Sex?||3:28|
|LP-B9||Brave New World||3:57|
|CD-5||Where’s My Sex?||3:28|
|CD-9||Brave New World||3:57|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Weezer
- Copyright (c) – Weezer
- Licensed To – Epitaph Europe
- Manufactured By – Epitaph Europe
- Distributed By – Epitaph Europe
- Recorded At – Zeitgeist Studios
- Recorded At – Red Bull Studios, Los Angeles, CA
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Threshold Sound + Vision
- Recorded At – Hurley Studios
- Mastered At – Dave Collins Mastering
- Recorded At – Banff Centre For The Arts
- Recorded By – Luscar Studio, Banff, AB
- Published By – E.O. Smith Music
- Published By – Sugar Lake Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Desmobile Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Firehouse Cat Music
- Published By – Kobalt Music Publishing
- Published By – Barland Music
- Published By – R-Rated Music
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Pirate Ship Music
- Published By – Whorga Musica
- Published By – Stuck In The Throat Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
- Published By – Songpainter Music
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 87565
- Pressed By – Promese – B368174
- A&R – Brett Gurewitz
- Administrator [Publishing] – Randall Wixen
- Arranged By [String Arrangements], Conductor – Allegra Young, Tyler Fitzmaurice
- Art Direction – Johannes Gamble
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Dan Wilson (tracks: LP-A2, CD-2)
- Backing Vocals [Gang Vocals] – April Margera (tracks: LP-A1, CD-1), Chris Pontius (tracks: LP-A1, CD-1), Dave England (tracks: LP-A1, CD-1), Ehren McGhehey (tracks: LP-A1, CD-1), Johnny Knoxville (tracks: LP-A1, CD-1), Preston Lacy (tracks: LP-A1, CD-1), Ryan Dunn (tracks: LP-A1, CD-1), Steve-O (tracks: LP-A1, CD-1), Wee-Man* (tracks: LP-A1, CD-1)
- Bass [Octa Bass] – Travis Harrison
- Booking – Don Muller, Kirk Sommer
- Booking [International] – Rod MacSween
- Cello – Cecilia Huerta, Devin Franco, Gabrielle Hamann-Guennette
- Crew [Assistant] – Sarah C. Kim
- Crew [Strict Disciplinarian] – Karl Koch
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chesare Marolo, Eric Stenman, James Musshorn, Todd Bergman
- Engineer [String Engineer] – Gonzalo Garcia , Jim Hewins, Noland Bouvier, Pattie Phillips, Shelley Uprichard
- Engineer [String Engineer], Percussion, Coordinator [Strings, Production Coordinator] – Theresa Leonard
- Flute – Greg Vail (tracks: LP-A4, CD-4)
- Guitar [Additional] – Chris Pontius (tracks: LP-A1, CD-1), Jimmy Harry (tracks: LP-B8, CD-8)
- Guitar, Bass – Ryan Adams (tracks: LP-B6, CD-6)
- Hurdy Gurdy – Tony Berg (tracks: LP-B7, CD-7)
- Keyboards – Blake Mills (tracks: LP-A3, CD-3)
- Legal – David Lande, Irina Volodarsky
- Management – Daniel Field
- Management [Boom] – Heather Foster, Kelly Perkins, Michelle Gonzales
- Management [Business] – Bill Vuylsteke, Shelley Venemann
- Management [Epitaph] – Austin Griswold, Chris Trovero, Dave Hansen , Jason Fisher , Karl Hensen, Matt McGreevey, Sue Lucarelli, Tami Morrissey
- Mandolin, Backing Vocals – Michael Cera (tracks: LP-B7, CD-7)
- Mastered By – Dave Collins
- Mixed By – John Goodmanson (tracks: LP-A4, CD-4), Marc McClusky (tracks: LP-A2, LP-A3, LP-A5, LP-B7, LP-B9, CD-2, CD-3, CD-5, CD-7, CD-9), Shawn Everett (tracks: LP-A1, LP-B6, LP-B8, LP-B10, CD-1, CD-6, CD-8, CD-10)
- Orchestrated By – Alex Greenwald (tracks: LP-A3, CD-3)
- Orchestrated By [Strings] – Florian Krentz, Simon Gamache
- Other [Digital Marketing] – Ben Patterson
- Percussion – Avram Sills (tracks: LP-A4, CD-4)
- Performer [Uncredited] – Brian Bell, Pat Wilson, Rivers Cuomo, Scott Shriner
- Photography By [Band] – Danny Clinch
- Photography By [Cover] – Daniel Field
- Piano – Desmond Child (tracks: LP-A3, CD-3)
- Producer – Rivers Cuomo, Shawn Everett
- Producer [Strings, Production Assistant] – Florian Krentz, Sergey Martynyuk
- Recorded By – Shawn Everett
- Recorded By [Additional] – Cameron Webb (tracks: LP-A5, CD-5)
- Technician [Studio Tech] – Doug Forsdick, Jesse Isaacs, Tracy Robar
- Viola – Brian Sherwood, Carrie Campbell, Cat Gray, John Batchelder, Kayleigh 'Kmizzle' Miller*, Kellen McDaniel
- Violin – Allegra Young, Emily Botel*, Jeremy Van Sylke, Maria Van Der Sloot, Yoon-Kyung 'YK' Shin*
- Written-By – Dan Wilson (tracks: LP-A2, CD-2), Desmond Child (tracks: LP-A3, CD-3), Greg Wells (tracks: LP-A5, CD-5), Jimmy Harry (tracks: LP-B8, CD-8), Linda Perry (tracks: LP-B9, CD-9), Mac Davis (tracks: LP-B10, CD-10), Rick Nowels (tracks: LP-B7, CD-7), Rivers Cuomo, Ryan Adams (tracks: LP-B6, CD-6), Tony Kanal (tracks: LP-B8, CD-8)
NotesEuropean limited release of 500 copies on red vinyl. A non-limited black vinyl version was also released.
LP with printed inner sleeve, includes bonus CD in paper sleeve. Tracks are listed sequentially.
Pressing credits based on runouts.
Recorded at Zeitgeist Studios, Los Angeles CA and Red Bull Studios, Santa Monica, CA
Additional Recording at The Village, Los Angeles, CA and Threshold Sound & Vision, Santa Monica, CA
Additional recording on "Where's My Sex?" at Hurley Studios, Costa Mesa, CA
Mastered at Dave Collins Mastering, Los Angeles, CA
Strings Recorded at The Banff Centre in Luscar Studios, Banff, Alberta, Canada
1 & 4 published by E.O. Smith Music (BMI) | 2 published by E.O. Smith Music (BMI) and Sugar Lake Music (ASCAP)/Warner Chappell Music Inc (ASCAP) | 3 published by E.O. Smith Music and Desmobile Inc (ASCAP) | 5 published by E.O. Smith Music (BMI) and Firehouse Cat Music (BMI), administered by Kobalt Music Publishing (ASCAP) | 6 published by E.O. Smith Music (BMI) and Barland Music (BMI) | 7 published by E.O. Smith Music (BMI) and R-Rated Music (ASCAP), administered by EMI April Music Inc (ASCAP) | 8 published by E.O. Smith Music (BMI), Pirate Ship Music (ASCAP) and Whorga Musica (ASCAP) | 9 published by E.O. Smith Music (BMI) and Stuck In The Throat Music (ASCAP)/Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC (ASCAP) | 10 published by E.O. Smith Music (BMI) and Songpainter Music (BMI)
℗&© 2010 Weezer, Under exclusive license to Epitaph Europe
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 714092 712612
- Barcode (Scanned): 8714092712612
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: (LC)02576
- Matrix / Runout (LP, Side A): 87565 1A 7126-1
- Matrix / Runout (LP, Side B): 87565 1B 7126-1
- Other (CD, catalog number): 7126-2
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI LW03
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI AAHT6
- Matrix / Runout (CD): B368174 @2 EPIT 7126
|87126-2||Weezer||Hurley (CD, Album)||Epitaph||87126-2||US||2010|
|EICP-1430||Weezer||Hurley (CD, Album)||Epitaph||EICP-1430||Japan||2010|
|87126-1||Weezer||Hurley (LP, Album, Gre + CD, Album + Ltd)||Epitaph||87126-1||US||2010|
|87126-1||Weezer||Hurley (LP, Album + CD, Album)||Epitaph, Weezer Records||87126-1||US||2010|
|7126-2||Weezer||Hurley (CD, Album)||Epitaph||7126-2||Europe||2010|