Title: Touring The Angel - 21st June 2006 - Lokomotiv Stadium, Sofia, Bulgaria
Style: Pop Rock, Synth-pop
Format: MP3 FLAC DTS AA AHX VOC MIDI MOD TTA
FLAC size: 1834 mb | MP3 size: 1356 mb | WMA size: 1483 mb
Depeche Mode today announce their 2005 - 2006 World Tour, their first in almost five years. The band will be showcasing tracks from their eagerly anticipated new album (produced by Ben Hillier), as well as performing some of their greatest hits. One of the biggest bands in the world today, and renowned for their groundbreaking live performances, this Depeche Mode concert series will undoubtedly be one of the highlights of touring. Prior to their European tour, Depeche Mode will undertake a six week American tour this autumn, before heading to Europe in 2006 . Depeche Mode TourBook 'Touring The Angel' 2005-2006.
Touring the Angel was a 2005/2006 concert tour by English electronic group Depeche Mode in support of the act's 11th studio album, Playing the Angel, which was released in October 2005. The tour, which was officially announced in June 2005 in Düsseldorf, Germany, kicked off in October with a warm-up show in New York City called "Starting the Angel". It encompassed two continents, Europe and North America, with two legs between each.
Depeche Mode Setlist at Lokomotive Stadium, Sofia, Bulgaria. Depeche Mode Lokomotive Stadium, Sofia - Jun 21, 2006 Jun 21 2006. Depeche Mode National Stadium, Bucharest - Jun 23, 2006 Jun 23 2006. Depeche Mode Wireless Festival London 2006 - Jun 25, 2006 Jun 25 2006. Last updated: 13 Apr 2019, 09:24 Etc/UTC.
Make sure that all words are spelled correctly. Try different keywords. Try more general keywords or fewer keywords. game of thrones s08e01 1s, title: Garth Ennis Preacher, Book 4 1s, TAmil movies 1s, SEAL Team 2 0s, kalank 2019 hindi 0s, phil klay 1s, 头号玩家 bd1080p 1s, iptorrents 2s, MkvCage. mkv 0s, production planning 0s. 26s.
Fan Music Video of the song Get Right With Me by Depeche Mode, from the album Songs Of Faith And Devotion Live.
Depeche Mode today announce their 2005 - 2006 World Tour, their first in almost five years.
Touring The Angel - North American Dates Andy Fletcher, Dave Gahan, Martin Gore Christian Eigner (Drums), Peter Gordeno (Keyboards), Jordan Bailey (Backing Vocals), Georgia Lewis (Backing Vocals). BankAtlantic Center (formerly the Office Depot Center), Ft Lauderdale. Depeche Mode were the headline act. Other bands in the show included Coldplay, The White Stripes, Jack Johnson, The Bravery, Death Cab For Cutie, Hot Hot Heat and Nada Surf. Touring The Angel - European Dates Andy Fletcher, Dave Gahan, Martin Gore Christian Eigner (Drums), Peter Gordeno (Keyboards), Jordan Bailey (Backing Vocals), Georgia Lewis (Backing Vocals). Messehalle, Dresden, Germany. Locomotive Stadium, Sofia, Bulgaria.
This film presents the beloved British synth-pop act performing live in support of its well-received comeback album, PLAYING THE ANGEL. Touring the Angel Live in Milan songs, this film presents concert versions of eight songs from ANGEL only, including the darkly vibrant "Suffer Well" and the melancholy "Precious. Plot Summary Plot Synopsis.
Lokomotiv Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium, located in Sofia, Bulgaria. The stadium holds 22,000 people, of which 17,500 are seating. The stadium was built in 1985. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of PFC Lokomotiv Sofia. Also, from 2000, the stadium is used for major rock concerts. Concerts Black Sabbath, 2005 Depeche Mode, 2006 Eros Ramazzotti, 2006 George Michael, 28 May 2007, 25 LIVE tour Iron Maiden, 4 June 2007 Kylie Minogue, 18 May 2008 Elton
|1-02||A Pain That I'm Used To||4:14|
|1-03||A Question Of Time||4:31|
|1-06||Walking In My Shoes||6:16|
|1-09||It Doesn't Matter Two||3:03|
|1-10||In Your Room||5:39|
|1-12||John The Revelator||3:41|
|2-01||I Feel You||7:14|
|2-02||Behind The Wheel||5:20|
|2-03||World In My Eyes||5:30|
|2-05||Enjoy The Silence||10:12|
|2-06||Shake The Disease||5:36|
|2-08||Never Let Me Down Again||7:07|
- Record Company – Live Here Now
- Record Company – Will Shapland Mobiles
- Pressed By – Sonopress Arvato – 51910879
- Pressed By – Sonopress Arvato – 51953841
- Art Direction, Photography By – Anton Corbijn
- Cameraman – Ed Jarman, Oliver Derynck, Robert Wick
- Cameraman [Video Crew Chief / Head Camera] – Jon Shrimpton
- Coordinator [Art/Production Co-Ordinator] – Lee Charteris
- Coordinator [Recording Co Ordinator] – M.J.*
- Drums – Christian Eigner
- Engineer [Sound] – Maurizio Gennari
- Film Director [Live Video Director] – Blue Leach
- Keyboards – Peter Gordeno
- Lighting – Fraser Elisha
- Lighting [Crew Chief] – Bill Frostman
- Lighting [Designer] – Paul Normandale
- Lighting [Technician] – Eugene Benavidez
- Management – Baron Inc., Jonathan Kessler
- Management [Depeche Mode Office] – JD Fanger*
- Management [Press & Promotion] – Russell Golding
- Management [Tour Accountant] – Craig Sneiderman
- Management [Tour Manager] – James Monkman
- Other [Live Here Now] – David Rowntree, Iain Forsyth, MJ , Mark Ashby
- Performer [Depeche Mode] – Andy Fletcher*, David Gahan*, Martin Gore*
- Production Manager – Tony Gittins
- Programmed By – Kerry Hopwood
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Will Shapland*
NotesLive Release from Touring The Angel at Lokomotiv Stadium, Sofia, Bulgaria / June 21, 2006
Release comes in Super Jewel Box
Track durations not mentioned on this release
"Limited Edition" not mentioned on this release
Live Here Now would like to thank Depeche Mode, Jonathan Kessler, JD Fanger, Tony Griffins, Daniel Miller, Anton Corbijn, Monica Axelsson, Andrew Zweck, Paul A. Taylor, Roland Brown, Jane Holman, Carole Kinzel, Keith Drinkwater at Bravado, Richard and Alan at Rock-it Cargo, Adam, Graham and Nik at CMCS, Anthony Daly, Richard at EFM, Zoe Fawcett-Eustace, Tony Andrews, 7 Digital.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 094636 608129
- Barcode (String): 0094636608129
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): Sonopress Arvato 51910879/DMLHNCD25-DISC1 21
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): Sonopress Arvato 51953841/DMLHNCD25-DISC2 21
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LB 50
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LP 73
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 0743
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 0789