Title: A Little Ain't Enough
Style: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
Format: MP3 FLAC VOC ADX AA WAV MIDI MMF MP1
FLAC size: 1815 mb | MP3 size: 1662 mb | WMA size: 1810 mb
A Little Ain't Enough is the third full-length studio album by David Lee Roth, released in January 1991 through Warner Music Group. It was certified gold on April 11, 1991. Produced by Bob Rock, the album featured the lead guitar work of Jason Becker, a then up-and-coming guitarist who was diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, aka Lou Gehrig's Disease) a week after joining the band.
Written-By – David Lee Roth, Robbie Nevil. A2. Shoot It. Written-By – Brett Tuggle, David Lee Roth, Gregg Bissonette, Robbie Nevil. A Little Ain't Enough (CD, Album, Club).
1. A Lil' Ain't Enough. A Little Ain't Enough (Cass, Album, Unofficial).
Album · 1991 · 12 Songs. More By David Lee Roth. See All. Eat 'Em and Smile. Crazy from the Heat - EP. 1985.
Recorded with a new backing band, A Little Ain't Enough doesn't feature the gonzo instrumental kick of Eat 'Em and Smile, nor is it a stab at popcraft like Skyscraper. Instead, it's an attempt to regain the energy that fueled Van Halen's early albums, but David Lee Roth can't work up enough steam to make the driving riffs convincing or memorable.
Artist: David Lee Roth Title Of Album: A Little Ain't Enough Year Of Release: 1991 Label: Warner Bros. Records Genre: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal Quality: Lossless Bitrate: APE (image+. Tracklist: 01. A Lil' Ain't Enough 4:42 02. Shoot It 4:13 03. Lady Luck 4:41 04.
Features Song Lyrics for David Lee Roth's A Little Ain't Enough (US Release) album. Tell The Truth Lyrics. 5. A Lil' Ain't Enough Lyrics. 6. Baby's On Fire Lyrics. David Lee Roth Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular David Lee Roth Lyrics.
David Lee Roth in 1991 had already done 2 (well 3 if you count 1985's Crazy from the Heat . solo albums in the form of 1986's Eat 'em & Smile (which went double platinum) and 1988's Skyscraper (which barely went platinum). During the time between 1988 and 1991 would see Dave completely lose his backing band on those 2 releases. Enter uber producer Bob Rock who along with Roth assembled a new collection of young talents mainly in the form of guitarist Jason Becker (who would be diagnosed with ALS shortly after recording commenced and was unable to tour). A Little Ain't Enough" was and is a great album! This was the last "big rock" album Dave did for awhile, and has a BIG sound courtesy of Bob Rock.
|1||A Lil' Ain't Enough|
|5||Tell The Thruth|
|6||Baby's On Fire|
|10||The Dogtown Shuffle|
|12||Drop In The Bucket|
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Licensed To – Columbia House
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Backing Vocals – David Steele , Mark LaFrance
- Bass, Vocals – Matt Bissonette
- Brass – Derry Byrne, Ian Putz, Paul Baron , Tom Keenlyside
- Drums, Percussion – Gregg Bissonette
- Engineer, Producer – Randy Staub
- Keyboards – John Webster
- Keyboards, Vocals – Brett Tuggle
- Lead Guitar – Jason Becker
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By, Producer – Bob Rock
- Percussion – Jim McGillveray
- Rhythm Guitar, Slide Guitar [Slyde] – Steve Hunter
- Vocals, Harmonica – David Lee Roth
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scan): 0208314166210
- Barcode (Text): 0 20831 - 4166 - 2 10
- Matrix / Runout: 1 26477-2 SRC+02 M2S5
|7599-26477-2||David Lee Roth||A Little Ain't Enough (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||7599-26477-2||US||1991|
|9 26477-2||David Lee Roth||A Little Ain't Enough (CD, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||9 26477-2||US||1991|
|HV 1527||David Lee Roth||A Little Ain't Enough (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||CD-4||HV 1527||Unknown|
|WPCP-4020||David Lee Roth||A Little Ain't Enough (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WPCP-4020||Japan||1991|
|92 64774||David Lee Roth||A Little Ain't Enough (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||92 64774||Indonesia||1991|