Style: Hard Rock, Glam
Format: MP3 FLAC AIFF AHX FLAC MOD AC3 MP1 DTS
FLAC size: 1585 mb | MP3 size: 1348 mb | WMA size: 1308 mb
Detonator is the fifth studio album by American glam metal band Ratt, released August 21, 1990 by Atlantic Records. The last album to feature guitarist Robbin Crosby and the last to feature bassist Juan Croucier until his return in 2012. Though their previous album Reach for the Sky went platinum, it met with some criticism regarding the quality of their songs. In an attempt to regain the popularity that Ratt had in the mid-1980s, the band parted ways with long-time producer Beau Hill.
Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве.
Album Name Detonator. 版公司 WEA Atlantic Records.
Слушайте Ratt - Detonator (1990) и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. One Step Away (Album: Detonator'1990) - Ratt. All Or Nothing (1990 - Detonator) - Ratt. Shame Shame Shame (1990 - Detonator) - Ratt. One Step Away (1990 - Detonator) - Ratt. Lovin' You's A Dirty Job (1990 - Detonator) - Ratt. Heads I Win, Tails You Loose (1990 - Detonator) - Ratt. Givin' Yourself Away (1990 - Detonator) - Ratt. Can't Wait On Love (1990 - Detonator) - Ratt. Scratch That Itch (1990 - Detonator) - Ratt. Top Secret (1990 - Detonator) - Ratt.
Detonator is the fifth studio album by American glam metal band Ratt, released August 21, 1990. Hitmaker Desmond Child and his personal sound engineer Sir Arthur Payson were hired to helm the project. The album is notable for featuring Ratt's only ballad, "Givin' Yourself Away"
Ratt is slowly falling apart. Personal tensions pile up. But they manage to force themselves into working together one last time. And they are not alone. They've got Desmond Child. The man responsible for co-writing some of the biggest hits from Bon Jovi and Aerosmith among others joins another established rock act to catapult them into stardom. He actually brings Jon Bon Jovi along for the ride.
Ratt's fifth album, Detonator, finds the band breaking a long running relationship with producer Beau Hill, who helped develop the band's sonic trademarks through the '80s. The results on Detonator are clean and focused, but lack some of the live-sounding energy of the band's earlier work.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Intro To Shame||0:55|
|2||Shame Shame Shame||4:32|
|3||Lovin' You Is A Dirty Job||3:14|
|4||Scratch That Itch||3:16|
|5||One Step Away
Written-By – Blotzer*
|7||Heads I Win, Tails You Lose
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Jon Bon Jovi
|8||All Or Nothing
Written-By – Crosby*, Kilgore*
|9||Can't Wait On Love
Written-By – Blotzer*, Crosby*
|10||Givin' Yourself Away
Written-By – D. Warren*
- Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vocals] – Desmond Child, Myriam Valle
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Ratt
- Bass Guitar – Juan Croucier
- Coordinator [Production Coordination] – Mark Sullivan
- Design, Art Direction – Kosh Brooks Design
- Drums, Percussion – Bobby (Blotz) Blotzer*
- Executive-Producer – Desmond Child
- Guitar – Robbin Crosby
- Keyboards, Synthesizer [Synth] – David Garfield, Warren DeMartini
- Lead Guitar, Slide Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Warren DeMartini
- Lead Vocals, Concept By – Stephen Pearcy
- Management – Left Bank Management
- Management [Production Manager] – Michael Anthony
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Mike Shipley
- Photography By – Dennis Keeley
- Producer, Recorded By – Sir Arthur Payson*
- Programmed By [Sample / Synth Programming] – Steve Deutsch
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Steve Heinke
- Recorded By [Assistant Engineer] – Jesse Kanner*, Lawrence Ethan, Steve Heinke
- Written-By – Child* (tracks: 2 to 11), Croucier* (tracks: 3 to 5, 9), Pearcy* (tracks: 2 to 11), DeMartini* (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 9, 11)
NotesStereo crc. St-A-907940
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 20831-4104-1 56
- Matrix / Runout: STA -907940-1A G1(A) SL A1
- Matrix / Runout: STA-907939-1A G1 (A) SL A
|7 82127-2, 82127-2||Ratt||Detonator (CD, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7 82127-2, 82127-2||US||1990|
|A2-82127, A2 82127||Ratt||Detonator (CD, Album, Club)||Atlantic, Atlantic||A2-82127, A2 82127||US||1990|
|195311||Ratt||Detonator (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||195311||Chile||1990|
|82127-4||Ratt||Detonator (Cass, Album, Promo, SR)||Atlantic||82127-4||US||1990|
|7567-82127-4||Ratt||Detonator (Cass, Album, wit)||Atlantic||7567-82127-4||Europe||1990|