Title: Jazz Power
Format: MP3 FLAC AC3 MIDI AUD ADX VOC MMF VQF
FLAC size: 1357 mb | MP3 size: 1342 mb | WMA size: 1171 mb
Timeless Jazz: Buddy Rich & His Orchestra. The Best of Buddy Rich and His Orchestra. The Essential Benny Goodman (Remastered).
The Jazz Album 2003, Various Artists 2 CD. The Jazz Album 2003 in very good condition. Artist: VariousDuration: Album. Groovy: A Collection Of Rare Jazzy Club Tracks (CD 1996). Jazz FM are back and growing with a confirmed RAJAR audience of just under 500,000 listeners. This album is a further reflection of the station’s commitment to quality jazz and soul with a selection of current smooth jazz hits and soul classics. The album boasts an impressive array of artist names and signature tracks, many either previously unissued in the UK (including some massive hits from the US Smooth Jazz charts) or hard to come by on CD. Label – jazz fm (2009) catalogue format – 2XCD album condition – new & sealed.
Various Artists: Jazz fo. .
The Greatest Jazz Collection (50 best Jazz Tracks ever!) Visão geral (seção atual).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Chris Barber's Jazz Band||There'll Be Some Changes Made
Written-By – Higgins*, Edwards*, Overstreet*
|A2||–Chris Barber's Jazz Band||Some Of These Days
Written-By – Brooks*
|A3||–Chris Barber's Jazz Band||Jamaica March
Arranged By – Barber*Written-By – Trad.*
|A4||–Chris Barber's Jazz Band||All Of Me
Written-By – Marks*, Simmons*
|A5||–Chris Barber's Jazz Band||8:20 Blues
Written-By – Hall*
|B1||–Stéphane Grappelli||Nice Work If You Can Get It
Written-By – G. & I. Gershwin*
Written-By – Lewis*
|B3||–Stéphane Grappelli||Two Cute
Written-By – Hanna*
|C1||–Alex Welsh And His Band*||Roseroom
Written-By – Hickman*, Williams*
|C2||–Alex Welsh And His Band*||St. James Infirmary
Written-By – Primrose*
|C3||–Alex Welsh And His Band*||Royal Garden Blues
Written-By – C. Williams*, S. Williams*
|D1||–Alex Welsh And His Band*||I Double Dare You
Written-By – Eaton*, Sand*
|D2||–Alex Welsh And His Band*||Ain't Misbehavin'
Written-By – Razaf*, Brooks*, Waller*
|D3||–Alex Welsh And His Band*||When You're Smiling
Written-By – Goodwin*, Shay*, Fisher*
|D4||–Alex Welsh And His Band*||When It's Sleepy Time Down South
Written-By – Muse*, L. Rene*, O. Rene*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Black Lion Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Black Lion Records Ltd.
- Bass – George Mraz (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Clarinet, Alto Saxophone – Bruce Turner (tracks: C1 to D4)
- Drums – Mel Lewis (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Piano – Roland Hanna (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Trombone – George Chisholm (tracks: C1 to D4)
- Trumpet – Humphrey Lyttelton (tracks: C1 to D4)
- Trumpet, Vocals – Alex Welsh (tracks: C1 to D4)
- Violin – Stéphane Grappelli (tracks: B1 to B3)
NotesD1 typo Sand = Shand
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): A-2083 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): A-2083 B
- Matrix / Runout (Label side C): A-2084 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side D): A-2084 B