Title: Emotions In Motion
Style: Hard Rock, Pop Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC APE AA ASF MOD AHX DTS AAC
FLAC size: 1456 mb | MP3 size: 1250 mb | WMA size: 1927 mb
Emotions in Motion is the third album by rock musician Billy Squier. It was released in July 1982, and was Squier's second consecutive Top Five disc on the Billboard album chart. It contains the hit song "Everybody Wants You", which peaked at on the Billboard Hot 100, and held at on the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart for 6 weeks. Further hits from the album included "Learn How to Live", "Emotions in Motion", and "She's a Runner". Billy wrote all of the album's tracks himself.
Band Name Billy Squier. Album Name Emotions in Motion. Music StyleHard Rock. Members owning this album8. 1. Everybody Wants You. 2. Emotions in Motion. 3. Learn How to Live. 5. Keep Me Satisfied. 6. It Keeps You Rockin'.
Complete your Billy Squier collection. Emociones En Marcha (Cass, Album). 10C 266 40. 06, ST 12217. Vendi questa versione. Emotions In Motion (8-Trk, Album, Club). Emotions In Motion (Cass, Album).
I'm always amazed that this album was released in 1979, when I was only 7. It was such a key album in my teenage years and still sound fresh 35 years on. Buddy Long Highway. Def Leppard - Pyromania - CD. Greatest Album Covers, Classic Album Covers, Rock Album Covers, Music Album Covers, Music Albums, Def Leppard, Rock N Roll, Heavy Metal, Heavy Rock.
Emotions in Motion (1982) by Billy Squier.
Emotions In Motion" lyrics. Bend your back by the light o' the sun You come to the business-you're the number one When twilight comes you're a runner in the night It turns you on like a hot tail-light Get down-you really get down-you never let down Come down-you never come down-.
|A1||Everybody Wants You||3:57|
|A2||Emotions In Motion||4:57|
|A3||Learn How To Live||3:53|
|A4||In Your Eyes||3:48|
|A5||Keep Me Satisfied||3:40|
|B1||It Keeps You Rockin'||4:06|
|B2||One Good Woman||3:35|
|B3||She's A Runner||3:54|
|B5||Listen To The Heartbeat||4:18|
- Record Company – EMI Records Australia
- Manufactured By – EMI (Australia) Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – Mushroom
- Art Direction, Design – Richard Evans
- Artwork [Cover] – Andy Warhol
- Backing Vocals – Alan St. Jon, Doug Lubahn
- Bass [Occasional] – Doug Lubahn
- Drums [...what Else?] – Bobby Chouinard
- Guitar – Jeff Golub
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Alan St. Jon
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Billy Squier, David Thoener
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Jim Ball
- Producer – Billy Squier, Mack
- Recorded By – Mack
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Gary Rindfuss*
- Supervised By [Production] – Roger R. Vitale
- Vocals, Guitar, Other [Sundries] – Billy Squier
- Written-By – Billy Squier
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side label): ST1 12217
- Matrix / Runout (B Side label): ST2 12217
|ST-12217||Billy Squier||Emotions In Motion (LP, Album, Jac)||Capitol Records||ST-12217||US||1982|
|24352||Billy Squier||Emotions In Motion (CD, Album, RE)||American Beat Records||24352||US||2007|
|4XT-12217, C104787||Billy Squier||Emotions In Motion (Cass, Album, Club, XDR)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||4XT-12217, C104787||US||1982|
|10C 066-400.106, ST-12217||Billy Squier||Emociones En Marcha (LP, Album)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||10C 066-400.106, ST-12217||Spain||1982|
|ST.12217, ST-12217||Billy Squier||Emotions In Motion (LP, Album)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||ST.12217, ST-12217||New Zealand||1982|