Title: Overwhelming Colorfast
Style: Alternative Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC MIDI WAV DTS APE MPC AHX AUD
FLAC size: 1961 mb | MP3 size: 1484 mb | WMA size: 1675 mb
From the opening chords of the frenetic and furious "It's Tomorrow," the self-titled debut by Overwhelming Colorfast bears an obvious Hüsker Dü influence, with Bob Reed's voice at times resembling Bob Mould's. Like Hüsker Dü, this quartet churns out catchy tunes powered by abrasive guitars and impassioned vocals. The band also delivers a solid cover.
SF Noise Pop legends Overwhelming Colorfast are releasing their seminal 2nd album on LP for the first time, including 17 bonus tracks! kickstarter. Overwhelming Colorfast. 11 April ·. 4 days left to come up with 7k. thanks for pledging! Dan. Overwhelming Colorfast Two Words Vinyl Release. SF Noise Pop legends Overwhelming Colorfast are releasing their seminal 2nd album on LP for the first time, including 17 bonus tracks! kickstarter. 10 April ·. Have you pledged yet? 6 days left to get this funded! Overwhelming Colorfast Two Words Vinyl Release
Exclusively for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). They are a reletively unknown band for the most part but definelty worth checking out. Their songs rock hard and fast with alot of energy. 4 people found this helpful.
Artists Overwhelming Colorfast Moonlight and Castanets. Moonlight and Castanets Overwhelming Colorfast. Moonlight and Castanets. This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Moonlight and Castanets.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||Totally Gorgeous Foreign Chick||2:56|
|5||Song In D
Violin – Jonathan Segel
|9||She Said, She Said
Written-By – Lennon-McCartney
- Marketed By – Roadrunner Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Relativity Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roadrunner Productions B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Relativity Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – Relativity Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Distributed By – Unitor Oy
- Distributed By – Musidisc
- Distributed By – Intercord
- Distributed By – F.M. Records S.A.
- Distributed By – Dischi Ricordi S.p.A.
- Distributed By – Disctrade
- Distributed By – DRO, S.L.
- Distributed By – MNW
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Made By – Sonopress – G-3616
- Recorded At – Smart Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Art Direction – David Bett
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Steve "Bean" Espaniola*
- Design – Kathy Milone
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Dan Reed
- Engineer – Butch Vig, Doug Colsen
- Guitar – Torg Hallin
- Guitar, Vocals – Bob Reed
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Painting – Christoper K. Bagdasarian, Jonathan Lee
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Ross Pelton
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Lori Stoll
- Producer, Percussion – Butch Vig
NotesRecorded at Smart Studios Madison, Wisconsin August Through September 1991
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 16861-9195-2 8
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Other: D. IRS 983.395
- Other: 7 9195 2
- Other: MU 760
- Label Code: LC 9231
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS G-3616/RR91952 A 2
|88561-1085-2||Overwhelming Colorfast||Overwhelming Colorfast (CD, Album)||Relativity||88561-1085-2||US||1992|
|RR 9195 1||Overwhelming Colorfast||Overwhelming Colorfast (LP, Album)||Relativity||RR 9195 1||Netherlands||1992|
|88561-1085-4||Overwhelming Colorfast||Overwhelming Colorfast (Cass, Album)||Relativity||88561-1085-4||US||1992|
|88561-1085-4||Overwhelming Colorfast||Overwhelming Colorfast (Cass, Album, Promo)||Relativity||88561-1085-4||US||1992|
|ZK 90934||Overwhelming Colorfast||Overwhelming Colorfast (CD, Album)||Relativity||ZK 90934||Canada||1992|