Title: New Hope For The Wretched
Format: MP3 FLAC APE DTS MP2 AU VQF MP3 XM
FLAC size: 1973 mb | MP3 size: 1708 mb | WMA size: 1850 mb
New Hope for the Wretched is the debut studio album by American punk rock band Plasmatics. It was released on October 2, 1980 by Stiff Records. Jimmy Miller, former producer of The Rolling Stones, was the initial producer for the album.
New Hope For The Wretched (1980) 1 Tight Black Pants 00:00 2 Monkey Suit 01:47 3 Living Dead 05:14 4 Test Tube Babies 06:49 5 Won't You 08:44 6. Label: Stiff America Format: Vinyl, LP, Album Country: US Released: 1980 - 2000 Genre: Punk Rock Tracklist Side A 1. Tight Black Pants - 00:00 2. Monkey Suit. OK, this one was a fan request. I had never heard of this band before, but it turned out to be super fun to do and I ended up really digging the band.
Wendy O. Williams, Plasmatics - New Hope for the Wretched - Metal Priestess (1980). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Band Name Plasmatics. Album Name New Hope for the Wretched.
Listen free to Plasmatics – New Hope For The Wretched (Tight Black Pants, Monkey Suit and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. New Hope For The Wretched. Overview (current section).
2001 Plasmatics Media. See All. Beyond the Valley of 1984. Final Days - Anthems for the Apocalypse.
Punk-Rock The Plasmatics. 队列表 Punk-Rock The Plasmatics New Hope for the Wretched. Band Name The Plasmatics.
Get the Tempo of the tracks from New Hope For The Wretched (1980) by Plasmatics. This album has an average beat per minute of 121 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 104/136 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist New Hope for the Wretched. 1. Tight Black Pants.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Tight Black Pants||1:44|
|A4||Test Tube Babies||1:51|
Written-By – Funuhara
|B1||Want You Baby||1:53|
Written-By – Darin*
- Pressed By – Sound Manufacturing – C5259
- Bass Guitar – Jean Beauvoir
- Drums, Electronic Drums [Syndrums] – Stu Deutsch
- Engineer – Trevor Hallsey*
- Lead Guitar – Richie Stotts
- Mixed By – Ed Stasium, Rod Swenson
- Percussion – Jimmy Miller (tracks: A2, B2)
- Photography By – Butch Star
- Photography By [Photo Assistant] – John Michaels
- Producer – Ed Stasium (tracks: A7), Jimmy Miller
- Product Manager [Plasmatics Concept], Management – Rod Swenson
- Rhythm Guitar – Wes Beech
- Vocals, Saxophone, Performer [Chainsaw, Machine Gun] – Wendy Orlean Williams*
- Written-By – Stotts* (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B1, B3 to B5), Axeman* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5), Beech* (tracks: A2, A7)
NotesYellow Vinyl With Red Splatter
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etchings Runout Side A): EVERYONES A KILLER STEVE XXXIII
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etchings Runout Side B): XXXX AND NO FILLER STEVE
- Matrix / Runout (Machine-stamped Runout Side A): SEEZ 24-A-1 C5259
- Matrix / Runout (Machine-stamped Runout Side B): SEEZ 24-B-2 C5259
|USE 9||Plasmatics||New Hope For The Wretched (LP, Album)||Stiff America||USE 9||US||1980|
|MVD6878LP||Plasmatics||New Hope For The Wretched (LP, Album, RE, Tra)||MVD Audio||MVD6878LP||US||2015|
|SEEZ 24||Plasmatics||New Hope For The Wretched (LP, Album, Gre)||Stiff Records||SEEZ 24||UK||1980|
|SEEZ 24||Plasmatics||New Hope For The Wretched (LP, Album, Col)||Stiff Records||SEEZ 24||UK||1980|
|CDM RED 204||Plasmatics||New Hope For The Wretched Plus Bonus Tracks (CD, RE)||Cherry Red||CDM RED 204||UK||2002|