Title: A Personal Journey
Style: Heavy Metal
Format: MP3 FLAC AIFF FLAC ADX VOX AUD MPC WAV
FLAC size: 1753 mb | MP3 size: 1306 mb | WMA size: 1983 mb
Band Name Lord (AUS). Album Name A Personal Journey. Лейблы Modern Invasion Music Metal Warriors. Музыкальный стильMelodic Power. Владельцы этого альбома5.
Matrix, Runout: 9695 Lord. Other Versions (1 of 1) View All. Cat.
Lord Tim Is the founder of DUNGEON, Leading heavy/power metal band in the Australian Metal Scene for a few years. php"bandid 1817 for them)Starting in 1989, Lord Tim (Or LT as we shall know him) started Dungeon, and during that time (and even '88), wrote many songs that he thought was unfitting or "too personal" for the band. So he left them out, and recorded them onto tape and such. Then the clock ticking, and it almost sounds like you are waking up from a dream. 13) The Duel This song is only on the re-released "A personal journey" album. Instrumental, very in awesome, with alot of sweet shredding and crazy stuff all over. Also includes Keyboard solos (I think LT did them also, could be very wrong though). All up, I personally give this album 8 thumbs up and 2 thumbs parallel (theres nothing BAD about this album).
Ascendence is the second album by the Australian heavy metal band Lord. It was released in early September 2007 by the Melbourne label Modern Invasion and in Japan by Soundholic. Pre-production work began on the album in late 2006. In January 2007 Lord Tim started a thread on the band's online forum that detailed the writing and recording process, also revealing that the artwork for the album had already been completed, by the Colombian artist Felipe Machado Franco.
A Personal Journey is the first album by the Australian heavy metal band Lord. This release was designed as a solo outlet for Lord Tim of the Sydney metal band Dungeon to release material he felt was inappropriate for that group. The tracks on A Personal Journey are a mixture of instrumentals and songs. The ex-Dungeon bass guitarist Justin Sayers and Dungeon guitarist Stu Marshall also contributed. Track 5, "By George!", is a tribute to the Dokken guitarist George Lynch
Lord A Personal Journey. Added by: megadeth1986. Modified by: Krister Jensen. Added on: 2016-06-09 22:43:32. Last modified on: 2016-06-10 00:20:46.
What Tomorrow Brings (EP) 2015. Hell's Fucking Metal 2003. Journey Through Hell.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Footsteps In Sand||6:04|
|6||The Richest Man||4:27|
|7||Journey Through Hell||8:47|
Music By [Co-Writer of the Music] – Gustav Hoffmann
|10||Behind The Mask||7:37|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Modern Invasion Music
- Copyright (c) – Modern Invasion Music
- Manufactured By – Modern Invasion Music
- Distributed By – Modern Invasion Music
- Recorded At – SLS Studios
- Recorded At – R&R Recordings Studio
- Edited At – SLS Studios
- Mixed At – SLS Studios
- Mastered At – SLS Studios
- Backing Vocals, Engineer [Assistant Engineering] – Stuart Marshall*
- Bass Guitar – Justin Leslie* (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 9, 10)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineering] – Robbie Zimola
- Instruments [All Instruments], Vocals, Programmed By [Programming], Songwriter [Songs], Mastered By [Mastering], Engineer [Engineering], Artwork, Layout, Design, Other [Etc., Etc., Pretty Much Everything] – Lord Tim
- Keyboards [Additional], Backing Vocals [Additional] – Gustav Hoffmann
- Photography By – Jennifer Newman , Natasha Stengel, Tony Tong
- Producer [Produced By] – Lord Tim
NotesRe-released in 2005 as special edition version featuring Track 13 as an exclusive bonus track.
All instruments recorded at SLS Studios
Vocals recorded at R&R Recording Studio
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 317507 734521
- Matrix / Runout: 9695 Lord
|MWGOLD-03-03-9||Lord||A Personal Journey (CD, Album)||Metal Warriors||MWGOLD-03-03-9||Australia||2003|