Title: Midnight Rainbows
Format: MP3 FLAC AIFF AUD MP4 APE MOD AA VQF
FLAC size: 1561 mb | MP3 size: 1492 mb | WMA size: 1895 mb
A2. You Can Make It If You Try. Written-By – Ted Jarret. Midnight Rainbows (LP, Album).
Album Midnight Rainbows. Home And Homesick Lyrics. I been homesick up in Nashville, I been burned out in Birmingham But I can't find my home no more, cause I don't know who I am I can't talk to nobody, I'm a stranger to all my friends Cause when I'm home and homesick the highway has no ends. 1. Midnight Rainbows. 2. You Can Make It If You Try (Missing Lyrics).
JOE SOUTH- Midnight Rainbows LP (1975 Vinyl EX) Rock Funk Soul. Kenny Burrell Midnight Blue Classic Records 200gm vinyl LP NEW/SEALED. Midnight Rainbows Joe South Vinyl Record. Frightened Rabbit Midnight Organ Fight vinyl LP +download NEW/SEALED. Tokimonsta Midnight Menu Vinyl LP NEW sealed. Little Red Midnight Remember - Sealed vinyl LP album record UK TRUE-067-1. Joe South - Midnight Rainbows Vinyl Record LP ILPS9328 w/lyric innersleeve 1975.
Joe South (born Joseph Alfred Souter; February 28, 1940 – September 5, 2012) was an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and record producer. Best known for his songwriting, South won the Grammy Award for Song of the Year in 1970 for "Games People Play" and was again nominated for the award in 1972 for "Rose Garden". South had met and was encouraged by Bill Lowery, an Atlanta music publisher and radio personality.
JOE SOUTH Midnight Rainbows, To Have To Hold ISLAND 034 PROMO VINYL 7" RECORD. VG Visible play wear that doesn't cause skipping. Vinyl is in VG condition Sleeve still in plastic wrapping, couple of minor nicks on spine but otherwise showing minimal wear in general, clean and tidy. Complete with black polly lined inner sleeve.
The Joe South Story (Digitally Remastered). Joe South (Bonus Track Version).
Bitrate (quality): 192256320.
When people think of Joe South, they generally think first of Games People Play, one of the most successful protest-related songs of the late 1960s, with its distinctive electric sitar accompaniment, played by the singer and composer himself, and a bitingly prescient lyric directed at pseudo-hippy types who "while away the hours, In their ivory towers, Till they're covered. up with flowers, In the back of a black limousine. After struggling to overcome a drug habit, he re-emerged for an album titled Midnight Rainbows with Island, the British label, in 1975, and another, You're the Reason, for the Gusto label the following year. In 1979 he was inducted into the Nashville Songwriters' Hall of Fame. His final recording, of a song titled Oprah Cried, was added in 2009 to a repackage of two of his early albums. Twice married, he is survived by a son and a granddaughter.
S Joe South Midnight Rainbows. I remember things to which my heart still clings A dusty school year book The funny photographs they took Insignificant maybe my fondest memories. Whoa, we did the best we could Some days were not so good We stumbled and we fell Got up and still gave it hell Remembering how you cried When all these echoes died All these things remain my fondest memories.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1b||It Got Away|
|A2||You Can Make It If You Try
Written-By – Ted Jarret*
|A3||God Forgave Me||2:57|
|A4||My Fondest Memories||1:40|
|A5||For Your Precious Love
Written-By – A. Brooks*, J. Butler*, Richard Brooks
|B1||To Have To Hold And Let Go||3:07|
|B2||Stranger In A Strange Land
Written-By – Don Preston , Leon Russell
|B3||Home And Homesick||3:14|
|B4||Glad To Be Living On The Earth Today
Written-By – J. Starr*, T. Sciple*
- Manufactured By – Island Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Island Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Produced For – Lowery Music Co. Inc.
- Published By – Lowery Music Co. Inc.
- Published By – Conrad Music
- Published By – Sunflower Music Inc.
- Published By – Skyhill Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Low-Ja Music
- Recorded At – LeFevre Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Studio One, Doraville
- Mixed At – Studio One, Doraville
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Goldisc Recording Products, Inc.
- Arranged By – George Disney, Joe South, Ted Stovall
- Backing Vocals – Al Webster, Barbara South, Debra Henderson, Joe South, Sherrill Maillet, Tommy Dean
- Bass, Keyboards, Percussion – Tommy Dean
- Design – Gribbitt!
- Directed By [Strings] – Martin Sauser
- Drums – Mike Huey, Robert Nix, Roy Yeager
- Engineer [Lefevere Studios] – Stan Dacus (tracks: A1a, A1b, B1 to B4)
- Engineer [Studio One] – Steve Clark
- Guitar – Berry Bailey, Eddie Farrell
- Guitar, Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion – Joe South
- Horns – Cecil Welsch, Don Eisaman, Jerry Brooks , Larry Loden, Mark Radway, Neal McIlroy
- Illustration – Marty Gunsallis*
- Keyboards – Chris Wolski
- Keyboards, Percussion – Al Webster
- Liner Notes – Jeff Walker
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Rodney Mills, Steve Clark
- Producer – Joe South, Steve Clark
- Strings – Atlanta Symphony*
- Written-By – E. Farrell* (tracks: A1a, A3), Joe South (tracks: A1a, A1b, A3, A4, B1, B5), T. Dean* (tracks: A3, B3)
NotesA1a, A1b, B1 to B4: Recorded at Lefevere Studios & Studio One - Atlanta, Georgia. A2 to A5, B5: Recorded at Studio One, Atlanta, Georgia.- Mixed at Studio One, Atlanta, Ga.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, N.Y.
On labels: ℗ 1975 Island Records Inc.
Lowery Music Co. Inc. (BMI), A1a, A1b, A3, A4, B1, B5
Conrad Music (BMI), A2
Sunflower Music Inc. (ASCAP), A5
Sykhill Pub. Co., Inc. (BMI), B2
Low-Ja Music (BMI), B3, B4
Manufactured and Distributed by Island Records, Inc.
7720 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90046
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): ILPS-9328-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): ILPS-9328-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 1): ILPS-9328-A K-7179
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 1): ILPS-9328-B-2 K-7180
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 2): ILPS-9328-A K-7179 STERLING GOL
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 2): ILPS-9328-B X ⌶ K-7180 STERLING RL GOL
|ILPS-9328||Joe South||Midnight Rainbows (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS-9328||US||1975|
|ILPS-9328||Joe South||Midnight Rainbows (LP, Album, TP)||Island Records||ILPS-9328||US||1975|
|L 35752, L-35,752, ILPS-9328||Joe South||Midnight Rainbows (LP, Album)||Island Records, Island Records, Island Records||L 35752, L-35,752, ILPS-9328||Australia||1975|
|ILPS-9328||Joe South||Midnight Rainbows (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS-9328||Canada||1975|