Title: Predators (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Style: Modern Classical, Score
Format: MP3 FLAC AU AU AC3 AIFF APE MMF WMA
FLAC size: 1572 mb | MP3 size: 1155 mb | WMA size: 1510 mb
Predators: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the official soundtrack album of the 2010 science fiction film Predators. It was composed by John Debney and released on July 5, 2010 via La-La Land Records. The score is completely orchestral and makes use of several themes from the first two films by Alan Silvestri. The main "Predator"-theme plays for the first time in the film when the Predators first appear. Later it is used at several points throughout the film.
Fully 11 of the 24 cues on the soundtrack album bear asterisks indicating "contains the original theme from Predator," and that theme is a fairly typical relentless, pulse-pounding action riff, with heavy metal electric guitars leading the large orchestra.
Predators is the official soundtrack album of the 2010 science fiction film Predators. Van Helsing: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack was composed by Alan Silvestri and released on May 4, 2004, by Decca Records. The score accompanies the 2004 film, as its name implies.
Predators: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. The history of the original "Predator" score by Alan Silvestri has been a difficult one. There was a fictional bootleg company known as "Alien Records" that produced three versions of the score from 1997 to 2001. The tracks varied a bit from bootleg to bootleg: For example, one bootleg would include "Long Tall Sally" by Little Richard and seven minutes from "Blown Away" while another version would have music from Silvestri's "Stop!
Songs start at USD . 9. Released: 27 Sep 2011. 2011 Back Lot Music, A Division Of Universal Studios, Inc. More By John Debney. See All. The Replacements (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack).
Released February 24, 2004. The Passion of the Christ (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Tracklist. 1. The Olive Garden Lyrics. This is the soundtrack for Mel Gibson’s 2004 film dramatizing the arrest, crucifixion, and resurrection of Jesus Christ (Jim Caviezel). John Debney’s score was nominated for an Academy Award. The Passion of the Christ (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Q&A. More John Debney albums. Home Again (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Isn't It Romantic (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Show all albums by John Debney. The Passion of the Christ (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack).
Predators Soundtrack, find all 2 songs from the Predators (2010) movie music soundtrack, with scene descriptions. Listen to and download the music, ost, score, list of songs and trailers. 2 liked songs, 1. k views, composed by John Debney.
Predators soundtrack from 2010, composed by John Debney, Alan Silvestri. Released by La-La Land Records in 2010 (LLLCD 1141) containing music from Predators (2010). Conducted by John Debney. Performed by Pete Anthony. Format: CD. Music From. Music By. John Debney. Track Listing Legend: Contains original theme from Predator composed by Alan Silvestri. If you are interested in contributing one, please contact us.
|3||This Is Hell||4:10|
|5||Not Of This Earth||2:50|
|7||We Run We Die||4:39|
|9||Meet Mr. Black||1:15|
|10||They See Our Traps||2:26|
|14||Stans' Last Stand||1:49|
|15||Hanzo's Last Stand||3:08|
|17||Take Me To The Ship||2:04|
|18||Edwin And Isabelle Captured||1:33|
|19||Predator Fight, Royce Runs||3:15|
|20||Twisted Edwin/Royce Returns||3:25|
|22||Royce Vs. Predator||2:39|
|23||Let's Get Off This Planet||3:01|
|24||Theme From Predator||1:45|
- Recorded At – Newman Scoring Stage
- Mixed At – Debney Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Manufactured By – Crest Digital
- Published By – TCF Music Publishing, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
- Art Direction [Cd] – Mark Banning
- Bassoon – Kenneth Munday*, Rose Corrigan
- Bassoon [1st] – Michael R. O'Donovan*
- Cello – Andrew T. Shulman*, Antony Cooke, Armen Ksajikian, Cecelia Tsan*, Christina Soule, Dane Little, David Speltz, Dennis Karmazyn, Erika Duke-Kirkpatrick, Jennifer Lee Kuhn*, John Walz, Kevan M. Torfeh*, Paul Cohen, Paula Hochhalter, Timothy E. Loo*, Tina Guo, Trevor Handy
- Cello [1st] – Steve Erdody
- Clarinet – Donald Foster*, Ralph Williams
- Clarinet [1st] – Stuart Clark
- Composed By [Original Predator Themes] – Alan Silvestri (tracks: 1 to 3, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 18, 21, 24)
- Conductor [Score Conducted By] – Pete Anthony
- Contractor [Score Contracted By] – Peter Rotter, Sandy DeCrescent*
- Coordinator [Music Production Coordinator] – Rebecca Morellato
- Coordinator [Music Score Coordinator] – Lola Debney
- Copyist [Score Preparations By] – JoAnn Kane Music Service
- Double Bass – Bruce Morgenthaler, Christian Kollgaard, David Parmeter, Drew D. Dembowski*, Edward Meares, Nico Carmine Abondolo*, Nicolas Philippon, Oscar Hidalgo, Richard Feves
- Double Bass [1st] – Michel Valerio*
- Drums, Percussion – Donald J. Williams*, Gregory Goodall*, Steven Schaeffer*, Terrence Schonig, Wade Culbreath
- Drums, Percussion [1st] – Alan Estes
- Engineer – Denis St. Amand
- Executive-Producer [Executive Album Producer For La-la Land Records] – Matt Verboys
- Featuring [Featured Musician], Guitar – George Doering
- Featuring [Featured Musician], Horns [Ethnic Horns] – Dan Savant
- Featuring [Featured Musician], Percussion – Luis Conte
- Flute – Geraldine Rotella, Heather Clark, Stephen Kujala*
- Flute [1st] – James Walker*
- French Horn – Brian D. O'Connor*, Daniel P. Kelley, David Everson*, Justin E. Hageman*, Richard Todd, Steven Becknell*
- French Horn [1st] – James W. Thatcher*
- Harp – Gayle Levant, Katie Kirkpatrick
- Keyboards – Michael C. Watts*, Michael A. Lang*
- Management [Business Affairs For Twentieth Century Fox] – Tom Cavanaugh
- Management [Executive In Charge Of Music For Twentieth Century Fox] – Robert Kraft
- Mastered By [Album Mastered By] – Patricia Sullivan
- Music By – John Debney
- Oboe – Barbara Northcutt, Leslie H. Reed*
- Oboe [1st] – David Weiss
- Orchestra – The Hollywood Studio Symphony
- Orchestrated By [Score Orchestrated By] – Andrew Kinney, Brad Dechter, Frank Bennett, Jeff Atmajian, Mike Watts, Tim Simonec
- Producer [Album Produced By] – John Debney, MV Gerhard*
- Recorded By [Recordist] – Tim Lauber
- Recorded By, Mixed By [Digital Recording & Electronics Mixing By] – Erik Swanson
- Recorded By, Mixed By [Score Recorded And Mixed] – Shawn Murphy
- Score Editor [Music Editor] – Jeff Carson
- Stage Manager – Greg Dennen, Tom Steel
- Supervised By [Music Supervised For Twentieth Century Fox] – Danielle Diego
- Supervised By [Score Production Supervisors] – Jennifer Mersola, Stephanie Pereida
- Technician [Technical Assistant] – Jaime Hartwick
- Trombone – Alvin Veeh, William F. Reichenbach*, George Thatcher
- Trombone [1st] – William Booth
- Trumpet – Jon Lewis, Timothy G. Morrison*, Wayne Bergeron
- Trumpet [1st] – Malcolm Mc Nab*
- Tuba – Doug Tornquist
- Tuba [1st] – James M. Self*
- Viola – Alma L. Fernandez*, Andrew Duckles, Darrin Mc Cann*, David F. Walther*, Jennie Hansen, Keith Greene, Luke A. Maurer*, Maria Newman, Matthew Funes*, Michael Nowak, Robert Berg, Robert A. Brophy*, Roland Kato, Shawn Mann, Steven Gordon, Thomas Diener, Victoria Miskolczy*
- Viola [1st] – Brian Dembow
- Violin – Alyssa Park, Bruce Dukov, Clayton Haslop, David Ewart, Dimitrie Leivici, Endre Granat, Eun-Mee Ahn, Irina Voloshina, Jacqueline Brand*, Jay Rosen, Josefina Vergara, Julie Ann Gigante*, Katia Popov, Kenneth Yerke, Kevin Connolly, Lisa M. Sutton*, Marc Sazer, Miwako Watanabe, Natalie Leggett, Nina Evtuhov, Phillip Levy, Rafael Rishik, Richard L. Altenbach*, Roger Wilkie, Sara Parkins, Sarah Thornblade, Serena Mc Kinney*, Sid Page, Tamara Hatwan, Tereza L. Stanislav*, Tiffany Hu*, Yelena Yegoryan
- Violin, Concertmaster – Belinda Broughton
NotesScore Mixed at Debney Studios.
Score Recorded at The Newman Stage, Twentieth Century Fox.
Album Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
Original Film Score Published by T C F Music Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP).
Original Film Theme from PREDATOR Published by T C F Music Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP). Courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
John Debney wishes to thank:
Robert Rodriguez, Nimrod Antal, Robert Kraft, Danielle Diego, Rebecca Morellato, Dan Zimmerman, Jeff Carson, Shawn Murphy, Eric Swanson, Noah Snyder, Stephanie Pereida, Jennifer Mersola, Stefanie Cowan, Jaime Hartwick, Brad Dechter and all orchestrators, Sandy DeCrescent, Peter Rotter, Alan Silvestri, Jerry Goldsmith, Pete Anthony, Fox Studios, Alexander Beltran, Johnny Choi, Cathy Merenda, Jo Ann Orgel, Ted Spellman, Kristina Sommer, The Hollywood Recording Orchestra, Lola Debney and my three amazing sons: Josh, Jason and John.....
℗&© 2010 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
Motion Picture Artwork, Photos and Fox Trademarks and Logos TM & © 2010 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp.
Released by La-La Lands Records, Inc. Total time: 68:37
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 26924 11412 4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): 66059 1 LLLCD 1141
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2 ): IFPI LF74
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI UBA1
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFP U8A4
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|LS-65417 CD||John Debney||Predators (Complete Demo Cues) (2xCDr, Album, Unofficial)||Lost Scores||LS-65417 CD||US||2010|
|none||John Debney / Alan Silvestri||John Debney / Alan Silvestri - Predators (Complete Original Motion Picture Score) (2xCDr, Album, Unofficial)||RDAF CD||none||Europe||2010|