Title: Bon Bón
Format: MP3 FLAC WMA AUD MPC XM WMA MP2 DXD
FLAC size: 1363 mb | MP3 size: 1235 mb | WMA size: 1676 mb
Written-By – Coqui Reca, Julio Martins (tracks: 6), Mark Brazil (tracks: 9), Ney Portilho (tracks: 3), Nicolas Guillen (tracks: 2), Pablo Miguez (tracks: 7). Notes. Matrix, Runout: WKCD 1285 P+O-5439-A 03-90. Rights Society: SUISA.
Complete your Coqui Reca Y El Calefón collection.
A2. Tú No Sabe Ingél. A3. Burbujas De Amor. Vocals, Guitar, Producer – Coqui Reca. & ⓒ 1989 Face Music. Matrix, Runout (Side A): WK 3. 146-A. Matrix, Runout (Side B): WK 3. 146-B.
Bon Bón - Coqui Reca y El Calefón - Modern Latin Music. Produced by - Coqui Reca, La Ducha Records and Urs-Albert, Face Music Switzerland - Engineered by - Norbert Brandt - Recorded and mixed at - Atmosphere Studio, Dänikon, 1989 - All text by - Coqui Reca, Except "Tù No Sabe Inglé" from Nicholas Guillen - Art concept and photography by - Uberto Sagramoso, Carmen Rios, Einat Rottermann - Layout by - Albi.
El Calefon, Coqui Reca. Bon Bon. Cross Currents. Bon bon, they eat it all bon bon, they don't leave us nothing bon bon, they do it any how bon bon, listen mama, this is good for nothing this is a big stage you better play your part or else, they gonna shoot you down drop that money, you are like a rat and on all that they oblige you but. you from up there, tell me for god sake where you go they lubricate them selves with your sweat, hey latin america.
Coqui Reca - Bon Bón MP3 version. 1646 downloads at 21 mb/s. Coqui Reca - Bon Bón FLAC version. 1283 downloads at 19 mb/s. Coqui Reca Y El Calefón. Coqui Reca Y El Calefón - Bon Bón (LP, Album). Album's title: Bon Bón. Genre: Latin, Pop.
The cours Chapel (chapelle cours, "Our Lady of Good Help") is a church in the district of Old Montreal in Montreal, Quebec. One of the oldest churches in Montreal, it was built in 1771 over the ruins of an earlier chapel. The church is located at 400 Saint Paul Street East at Bonsecours Street, just north of the Bonsecours Market in the borough of Ville-Marie (Champ-de-Mars metro station).
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
|2||Tú No Sabe Inglé||3:33|
|3||Burbujas De Amor||4:18|
|5||No Tiren Mas||4:33|
|8||La Ley De Gravedad||3:10|
|9||Un Ramo De Flores||3:39|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Face Music Switzerland
- Copyright (c) – Face Music Switzerland
- Glass Mastered At – P+O Pallas – 5439
- Bass Guitar – Ney Portilho
- Congas – Daniel Conde (tracks: 7)
- Drums [Bombo Leguero] – Luis Cide (tracks: 5)
- Drums, Congas, Bongos, Percussion, Vocals – Roger Blavia
- Electric Bass – Dudu Penz* (tracks: 8)
- Flute – Vedam Roche
- Guitar – Pablo Miguez
- Keyboards – Fernando Moraes, Julio Martins (tracks: 6, 8)
- Liner Notes – Peter Dürsteler
- Trombone – Steve Trop
- Trombone, Steel Drums – Joe Klingelhoffer
- Trumpet, Horn – Steve Rentschler
- Vocals – Einat Rottermann, Gustavo Gabetta
- Vocals, Guitar – Coqui Reca
- Vocals, Percussion [Guiro] – Charli Spiteri*
- Written-By – Coqui Reca, Julio Martins (tracks: 6), Mark Brazil (tracks: 9), Ney Portilho (tracks: 3), Nicolas Guillen* (tracks: 2), Pablo Miguez (tracks: 7)
Notes℗&© FACE MUSIC SWITZERLAND
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: WKCD 1285 P+O-5439-A 03-90
- Rights Society: SUISA
- Label Code: LC 8072
|FM 50004||Coqui Reca Y El Calefón||Coqui Reca Y El Calefón - Bon Bón (LP, Album)||Face Music Switzerland||FM 50004||Switzerland||1989|