Title: Stan Harper Performs Bach and Vivaldi
Format: MP3 FLAC FLAC AHX AIFF AAC MP4 AC3 AA
FLAC size: 1434 mb | MP3 size: 1459 mb | WMA size: 1103 mb
Stanley Harper (né Stanley Theodore Wisser; 2 September 1921 – 29 June 2016) was an American virtuoso classical harmonica artist, arranger, and composer. He died June 29, 2016, in a home for the elderly in New Jersey. He raised the popularity of classical harmonica by influencing composers to write for the instrument and by transcribing serious classical works, himself. Through his virtuosity, he widened the recognition of classical harmonica in solo, chamber, and major orchestral settings.
Stan Harper has played professionally for over 80 years. Here he is at SPAH 2014. Повторите попытку позже. Опубликовано: 27 окт. 2014 г. Stan Harper has played professionally for over 80 years.
Stan Harper (3). Profile: Saxophonist. Prairie Cats - 'til The Daytime Fades (CD, Album).
Stan Harper (d. 1976). Reset chart or continue zooming in.
Antonio Vivaldi, The Four Seasons. Spring - 2. Largo e pianissimo sempre. The German violinist Anne-Sophie Mutter, who performs on the world’s most prestigious stages for concerts as a soloist and as a chamber musician, enables young violinists to benefit from her experience. The Anne-Sophie Mutter Foundation supports the Mutter Virtuosi, an ensemble of 14 students who toured Europe in 2011 and will perform in a concert at New York's Carnegie Hall.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Suite No. 2 In B Minor for Flute, Strings And Basso Continuo, S. 1067
Composed By – Johann Sebastian BachTranscription By [Transcribed For Flute And Piano By] – L.D. Callimahos
|A4||Bouree I - Bouree II||2:10|
|Violin Concerto In A Minor, S. 1041
Arranged By [Arrangement And Fingering By] – E. HerrmannComposed By – Johann Sebastian Bach
|Flute Concerto In D Major, Op. 10, No. 3 "Il Cardellino"
Composed By – Antonio VivaldiEdited By – Waldersee*, Zanke*
- Manufactured By – Musical Heritage Society
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Amreco, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Musical Heritage Society, Inc.
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Recorded At – JAC Recording, Inc.
- Pressed By – Europadisk
- Design [Jacket Design] – Jayne Travis
- Engineer [Engineering] – Charles Leighton
- Harmonica – Stan Harper
- Liner Notes – Stan Harper
- Mastered By [Mastering] – Bill Kipper
- Mastered By [Runouts] – AΛ*
- Photography By [Photo Courtesy] – Stan Harper
- Piano – Don Smith
- Producer [Produced By] – Stan Harper
NotesRecorded at J.A.C. Studios, New York City
Mastering: Masterdisk Corp.
Cover Art: Super Chromonica HH-270 (photo)
Side 1: 21:43
Side 2: 26:21
Side 1: Schott
Side 2: Bands 1-3: G. Schirmer
Side 2: Bands 4-6: International Music Co.
MHS 4947T appears on front, back and spine of sleeve.
00004947T appears on back of sleeve inside horizontal box.
MHS 4947 appears on labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Library Of Congress Catalog Card Number): 84-743123
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side 1): MHS-4947-A-NTS-P-Z
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side 2): MHS-4947-B-NTS-P-Z
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Sides 1 & 2): AΛ
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Sides 1 & 2): MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Sides 1 & 2): EDP (in a circle)