Title: Mis Cast
Format: MP3 FLAC DXD RA APE DMF WMA MIDI AA
FLAC size: 1200 mb | MP3 size: 1717 mb | WMA size: 1802 mb
田研二 – Mis Cast Released: 1982 (Reissue 1996) Genre: Rock Bitrate: FLAC & MP3 V0 VBR. Rar, 287 mb; rar, 90 mb. Tracklist . Previous Ruriko Kuboh – With The Best. Next Kenji Sawada – A Saint In The Night. Produce 48 – Nekkoya (PICK ME).
Kenji Sawada – Mis Cast. Label: Julie – 28MX 1125. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Producer – Kenji Kisaki. Recorded By – Daisuke Nakayama. Recorded By, Mixed By – Toshiyuki "Toppy" Iiizumi. Includes printed inner sleeve with lyrics and a poster.
Kenji Sawada,Mis Cast,CD Album listed at CDJapan! Get it delivered safely by SAL, EMS, FedEx and save with CDJapan Rewards! . For more information, please see Service Details. Items You Recently Viewed. Delete Browsing History.
Kenji Sawada releases a new title, album. the price for Mis Cast drops. Universal Music releases a new product. the price for Mis Cast drops below. US$. Our privacy statement.
Sawada Keizaburo (沢田 慶三郎, Sawada Keizaburō ; " Keizaburo Sawada "), also known as " The Bird of Darkness " (暗黒鳥, Ankoku Tori ), is an affiliated fighter within the Kengan matches, typically for Murder Music. He represented Murder Music during the most recent Kengan Annihilation Tournament
Also known as. Julie. The album comprises the newly arranged versions of the songs that Inoue himself had already recorded on his albums or singles, except "Just Fit" which was written for Mis Cast album by Kenji Sawada in 1982. Inoue stated that over 20 songs were re-recorded during the sessions. Rest of them excluded from the album have not been released, except "No-ichigo" appeared on the flip side of a single "Musubikotoba". The Tigers (Japanese band). The Tigers were a popular Japanese band during the Group Sounds era in the late 1960s.
|A2||デモンストレーション Air Line|
|A5||A. B. C. D.|
|B2||How Many "Good Bye"|
- Manufactured By – Polydor K.K.
- Distributed By – Polydor K.K.
- Recorded At – Sound City Studio
- Recorded At – Take One Studio, Tokyo
- Mixed At – Take One Studio, Tokyo
- Arranged By – Ryomei Shirai (tracks: A1 to B4), Tohru Okada (tracks: B5)
- Art Direction, Design, Layout – Takeji Hayakawa
- Coordinator – Masafumi Ichiyanagi
- Creative Director – Souichi Nakamura*
- Engineer – Tadao Tomita
- Executive-Producer – Kunihiko Kase
- Layout – Minoru Murakami
- Management – Hisaaki Nogami, Takemi Kobayashi
- Music By, Lyrics By – Yosui Inoue
- Photography – Noriaki Yokosuka
- Producer – Kenji Kisaki
- Recorded By [Additional] – Daisuke Nakayama
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Toshiyuki "Toppy" Iiizumi*