Title: The Water Country
Style: Pop Rock, Garage Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC DMF MP2 DTS AC3 MP3 RA TTA
FLAC size: 1939 mb | MP3 size: 1162 mb | WMA size: 1148 mb
The Challengers - The Water Country (Artesian). Early Teenage Rockers. Surf Crazy - Original Surfin' Hits. AdRev for Rights Holder (от лица компании "GNP Crescendo (GNP Crescendo - DNC)").
Title: Water Country. Download original 320Kbps, . 2 Mb, 02:11. Album: Surf Crazy - Original Surfin' Hits (1996). Artist: The Challengers. Money online! Converting/Cutting. Download for free and listen to The Challengers - Water Country. We have song's lyrics, which you can find out below. Org T The Challengers.
Side 2 From The GNP Crescendo LP "The Man From . Promotion - Not For Sale.
1. Water Country - The Challengers. Featured on Surf Crazy - Original Surfin' Hits. More by The Challengers. Lloyd Thaxton Goes Surfing With The Challengers. The Challengers Go Sidewalk Surfing! On the Move. More The Challengers. Listen to The Challengers now. Listen to The Challengers in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Elsewhere on the album, the band honors its surf roots with board-busting renditions of such surf standards as Pipeline, The Cruel Sea and Banzai Washout, which showcase the Challengers’ imaginative compositions and peerless instrumental chops. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card.
The Challengers - Rampage. album: Be With Me. The Challengers - Foot Patter. album: Favourite Dish. Peter Scales - For Challengers (In Memory of the Space Shuttle Astronauts). album: You've Been on My Mind. The Challengers - Moondawg. album: Mega Hits For You. The Challengers - Kiiroi Remon. album: The Man from . The Challengers - Ventures' Medley. The Challengers - So What. The Challengers - Tidal Wave. album: A Bouquet Of Hits. The Challengers - Dance With The Guitar man. album: Hit It. The Challengers - Surfer's Pony. Los Challengers - Mi Chata. The Challengers - Water Country. album: Surf Crazy - Original Surfin' Hits.
This album was released on the label GNP Crescendo (catalog number GNP 396). This album was released in 1965 year.
The Water Is Wide" (also called "O Waly, Waly" or simply "Waly, Waly") is a folk song of Scottish origin, based on lyrics that partly date to the 1600s. It remains popular in the 21st century. Cecil Sharp published the song in Folk Songs From Somerset (1906). It is related to Child Ballad 204 (Roud number 87), Jamie Douglas, which in turn refers to the ostensibly unhappy first marriage of James Douglas, 2nd Marquis of Douglas to Lady Barbara Erskine.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||The Water Country
Written-By – Artesian, Moross
|B||Everything To Me
Written-By – Ed Fournier
- Record Company – Gene Norman Presents
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Neil Music Inc.
- Published By – Miraleste Music Co.
- Produced For – R-Debb Prod.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Producer – Richard Delvy
NotesSide 2 From The GNP Crescendo LP #2018 "The Man From U.N.C.L.E."
Promotion - Not For Sale
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (A): ASCAP
- Rights Society (B): BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): N-3438
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): N-3156
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): N-3438 1A GNP396 s
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): N-3156 1A GNP-396 s
|GNP 396||The Challengers||The Water Country (7", Single)||GNP Crescendo||GNP 396||US||1965|
|GNP 396||The Challengers||The Water Country (7", Single)||GNP Crescendo||GNP 396||Canada||1967|