Format: MP3 FLAC AUD MP3 VOX MOD AAC AIFF XM
FLAC size: 1117 mb | MP3 size: 1997 mb | WMA size: 1452 mb
New Album Releases – download full albums, daily updates! . Posted by NewAlbumReleases. net On March - 22 - 2014. Album: Two. Released: 2014.
Contact TWO OWLS on Messenger.
Unlike Owls -or almost anything that Tim Kinsella has been involved with- Two doesn’t need a preemptive warning about its challenging nature, which might disappoint diehards who relish the challenge. Two lacks the explosive, uncanny chemistry of Owls -nothing matches the unbridled exuberance of Everyone Is My Friend, the fragile beauty of Anyone Can Have A Good Time, the frisky rhythmic interplay of I Want the Quiet Moments of a Party Girl, and there's not a lyric that hits as squarely as It’s not impossible to think of you thinking of. me.
Cassette + Digital Album. Comes on yellow tape. Includes unlimited streaming of Two via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 5 days. Purchasable with gift card.
Night Owls is the second studio album by Vaya Con Dios. It was released in 1990. André Brasseur – Hammond organ. Bruno Castellucci – drums. Steve Clisby – background vocals. Verona Davis – background vocals. Jason Johnson – background vocals. Eric Melaerts – acoustic guitar. Patrick Mortier – trumpet, flugelhorn. Dirk Schoufs – bass guitar, arranger, producer. Album Night Owls at Eurosong.
It's been over two decades since Tim Kinsella, Mike Kinsella, Victor Villarreal, and Sam Zurick formed Cap'n Jazz as teenagers, and 13 years since they followed up that band with their debut self-titled album under the name Owls. In the time that has passed since then, the members have kept active with a string of other endeavors (including Owen, Joan of Arc, Make Believe, and Ghosts and Vodka) that have never failed to showcase their vast, diverse, and ever-evolving musical aptitudes. And yet, even as the four musicians branched off in separate directions, the thread that connected.
|A1||Four Works Of Art...|
|A4||Why Oh Why...|
|A5||This Must Be How...|
|B6||Ancient Stars Seed...|
|B7||It Collects Itself...|
|B8||I'll Never Be...|
|B9||Oh No, Don't...|
|B10||A Drop Of Blood...|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polyvinyl Record Company
- Copyright (c) – Polyvinyl Record Company
- Published By – Jean-Pierre Leaud Circa 1965 Music
- Published By – Frizzle Ma Dazzle Music
- Published By – Toby The Cat Music
- Published By – Music Songs Music
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-88708
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-88709
- Recorded At – Strobe Recording
- Mixed At – Minbal
- Mastered At – Joe Lambert Mastering
- Artwork [Self Portraits] – Owls
- Bass – Sam Zurick
- Design – Paul Koob
- Drums – Mike Kinsella
- Guitar – Victor Villareal*
- Guitar, Vocals – Tim Kinsella
- Mastered By – J. Lambert*
- Mixed By – Neil*
- Recorded By – Neil Strauch
NotesIncludes lyric sheet and mp3 download coupon.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 644110027214
- Barcode (Printed): 6 44110 02721 4
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): PRC 272 A S-88708 J. Lambert @ JLM
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): PRC 272 B S-88709 J. Lambert @ JLM
- Rights Society: SESAC
|PRC-272-2||Owls||Two (CD, Album)||Polyvinyl Record Company||PRC-272-2||UK||2014|
|PRC-272-2||Owls||Two (Cass, Album)||Polyvinyl Record Company||PRC-272-2||US||2014|
|PRC-272TEST||Owls||Two (LP, Album, TP)||Polyvinyl Record Company||PRC-272TEST||US||2014|
|PRC-272||Owls||Two (CD, Album)||Polyvinyl Record Company||PRC-272||US||2014|
|PRC-272-1||Owls||Two (LP, Album)||Polyvinyl Record Company||PRC-272-1||US||2014|