Style: Alternative Rock, Psychedelic Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC DXD MMF APE VOX DMF AC3 WAV
FLAC size: 1852 mb | MP3 size: 1491 mb | WMA size: 1599 mb
Above is the only studio album by the American rock band Mad Season, released on March 14, 1995, through Columbia Records. Above peaked at No. 24 on the Billboard 200 chart. The album has been certified gold by the RIAA in the United States. Layne Staley created the album artwork on the cover.
Label: Hockeytalkter Records – none, Columbia – 88725473392, Legacy – none, Monkeywrench Records – none. CDs: 10 UNRELEASED TRACKS including the BRAND NEW "Locomotive". DVD: 14 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN Performances including a full concert.
Mad Season was a a short-lived Seattle super group featuring Alice in Chains’ Layne Staley and Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready with bassist John Baker Saunders and Screaming Trees drummer Barrett Martin filling out the groups line-up. The band only recorded one album Above which was released on March 14, 1995.
Mad Season : Above,album, artykuł, lista piosenek, mp3, teksty. 5. Artificial Red. 6. Lifeless Dead. 7. I Don't Know Anything. 8. Long Gone Day. 9. November Hotel.
Band Name Mad Season. Labels Columbia Records. Members owning this album9. 1. Wake Up. 2. X-Ray Mind.
Since my 7 years old. Mad season This album is best ever for drinking and smoking weed, possibly dabbling in psilocybin. I preceded this with Jar of Flies.
Mad Season released only one album, Above, in March 1995. Its first single, "River of Deceit", was a radio success, and Above was certified a gold record by the RIAA in June. Mad Season in 1995, left to right: Barrett Martin, Layne Staley, John Baker Saunders and Mike McCready. Background information.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||River Of Deceit||5:04|
|7||I Don't Know Anything||5:01|
|8||Long Gone Day
Saxophone – Nalgas Sin Carne
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Australia Limited
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Published By – Jack Lord Music
- Published By – Jumpin' Cat Music
- Published By – Wrecking Ball Music
- Published By – M. Marie Music
- Published By – Ripplestick Music
- Recorded At – Bad Animals
- Mixed At – Bad Animals
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Art Direction – Mad Season
- Design – Frank Chi, Gabrielle Raumberger
- Drums, Percussion, Double Bass [Upright Bass], Cello, Marimba, Vibraphone [Vibes] – Barrett Martin
- Electric Bass – John Baker Saunders
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Mike McCready
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Sam Hofstedt, Sony Felho
- Guitar – Layne Staley
- Illustration – Layne Staley
- Lyrics By – Layne Staley, Lanegan* (tracks: 8)
- Management – Curtis Management
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Music By – Mad Season
- Photography By – Lance Mercer
- Producer – Brett Eliason, Mad Season
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Brett Eliason
- Songwriter – B. Martin*, J.B. Saunders* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 9, 10), L. Staley*, M. Lanegan* (tracks: 4, 8), M. McCready*
- Vocals – Layne Staley, Mark Lanegan (tracks: 4, 8)
NotesRecorded and mixed at Bad Animals, Seattle, WA.
Mastered at Masterdisk, New York City, NY.
Manufactured in Australia by Sony Music Australia Limited
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 399747 850728
- Barcode: 9399747850728
- Matrix / Runout: ** 478507.2 ** (DB) #01 SONY MUSIC AUSTRALIA
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|CK 67057||Mad Season||Above (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 67057||US||1995|
|478507 2, COL 478507 2||Mad Season||Above (CD, Album, RE)||Columbia, Columbia||478507 2, COL 478507 2||Europe||Unknown|
|COL 478507 5||Mad Season||Above (MD)||Columbia||COL 478507 5||Europe||1995|
|478507 2, 478507 6, 478507 13||Mad Season||Above (2xCD, Album, Spe)||Columbia, Columbia, Columbia||478507 2, 478507 6, 478507 13||Europe||1995|
|88765477452||Mad Season||Above (HDCD, Album, RE, RM + HDCD, Comp, RM + DVD-V, NTSC)||Hockeytalkter Records, Columbia, Legacy, Sony Music, Monkeywrench Records||88765477452||Australia||2013|