Title: Get After It
Style: Punk, Ska
Format: MP3 FLAC MP2 APE TTA DTS RA AIFF VQF
FLAC size: 1517 mb | MP3 size: 1326 mb | WMA size: 1334 mb
Get After It. Get After It, an album by The Fad on this site. 23 January at 09:06 ·.
Album · 1985 · 15 Songs. Get Apple Music on iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. The Fad Gadget Singles Fad Gadget.
Get After It. The Fad. Style: alternative. The Fad - Mary Jane 02:36. The Fad - Fit In 03:19. The Fad - Rat Race 02:38.
0. More albums from The Fad. Get After It. 2019. Quit Your Band and Join the Fad. 2005. English Español Italiano Deutsch Français Brasileiro Português 日本語 한국어. Company.
After almost two decades out of the music industry raising families, the classic trio of J. J. Fad reunited. The group performs at old-school and freestyle concerts. In 2004, MF Doom sampled the beatboxing intro from the 1988 video for "Supersonic" in his song "Hoecakes" from his album M. .In 2006, Fergie used an interpolation of "Supersonic" in her song "Fergalicious. In 2012, Killer Mike of Run the Jewels referenced . Fad and "Supersonic" in his song "Go!" from his album . In 2013, Eminem referenced J. Fad.
Artists The Fad Quit Your Band and Join the Fad. Quit Your Band and Join the Fad The Fad. This album has an average beat per minute of 140 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 94/186 BPM). Tracklist Quit Your Band and Join the Fad.
The Fad Gadget Singles is the 1986 collection of singles by British musician Fad Gadget. The album versions of these songs are not only of differing lengths, they were also often alternative mixes.
- Recorded At – The New York Academy Of Music, Amityville, NY
- Mixed At – The New York Academy Of Music, Amityville, NY
- Bass – Danny Sabella
- Drums – Adam Foster
- Guitar – John DeDomenici
- Guitar, Vocals – Tom Malinowski
- Lyrics By – Jimmy Doyle (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Music By – Danny Sabella (tracks: 3), Jimmy Doyle (tracks: 1, 2)
- Musician [Additional], Keyboards – J.T. Turret*
- Musician [Additional], Percussion – Larry McDonald
- Musician [Additional], Tenor Saxophone – Matt Mason
- Musician [Additional], Trombone – Chris Malone
- Musician [Additional], Vocals – Lori Giovengo
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Tom Malinowski
- Songwriter – Roddy "Radiation" Byers* (tracks: 4)
- Vocals – Jimmy Doyle
NotesRecorded & Mixed May-July 2018
at The New York Academy of Music, Amityville, NY
|none||The Fad||Get After It (4xFile, ALAC)||Not On Label (The Fad Self-released)||none||2018|