Title: Infinite Excursions 2 (Sonic Hallucinations)
Style: Goa Trance, Dub, Downtempo, Ambient
Format: MP3 FLAC AU ASF AHX AC3 MMF VQF AIFF
FLAC size: 1913 mb | MP3 size: 1610 mb | WMA size: 1234 mb
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. A1. Various - Shapeshifter mp3. A2. Various - The Tower And The Star mp3. B1. Various - Another Planet mp3. B2. Various - Skazey Haze mp3. C1.
Infinite Excursions 2: Sonic Halucinations. Release group by Various Artists. Infinite Excursions 2: Sonic Halucinations has no aliases. Release group information. Artist: Various Artists. Type: Album + Compilation.
Infinite Excursions 2 - Sonic Hallucinations. 01 Excess Head : Sneaky Malone. 02 Visible Sound : Shapeshifter. 03 The Infinity Project : Another Planet. 04 GMS : The Dub That Never Wa. lac. 05 Doof : The Tower And The Star. 06 Green Nuns Of The Revolution : Skazey Haze. 07 Harmonix : Quagmire. 08 Nitin Sawhney : Streets.
Go back to the album - Sonic Forces Original Soundtrack - A Hero Will Rise. Album name: Sonic Forces Original Soundtrack - A Hero Will Rise Song name: Battle with Infinite - Second Bout.
Album Title: Infinite Excursions 2 (Sonic Hallucinations). Category: Electronic. Info: Label: TIP Records – TIP LP15 Series: Infinite Excursions – 2 Type: 2 x Vinyl, 12", Compilation, 45 RPM Country: UK Date of released: 1997 Category: Electronic Style: Goa Trance, Dub, Downtempo, Ambient. Various - Infinite Excursions 2 (Sonic Hallucinations) MP3 version. 1304 downloads at 32 mb/s. Various - Infinite Excursions 2 (Sonic Hallucinations) FLAC version. 1904 downloads at 39 mb/s.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Excess Head||Sneaky Malone
Written-By – G.Wood*
Written-By – Bansi, R.Rothfield*, S.Rothfield*
|3||–The Infinity Project||Another Planet
Written-By – G.Wood*, R. Rothfield*
|4||–GMS||The Dub That Never Was
Flute – Yashi*Written-By – Bans*, Riktam
|5||–Doof||The Tower And The Star
Written-By – N.Barber*
|6||–Green Nuns Of The Revolution||Skazey Haze
Written-By – R. Trevor*, M. Coldrick*
Written-By – Bansi, S.Rothfield*
Written-By, Producer – Nitin Sawhney
|9||–Shpongle||Behind Closed Eyelids
Flute – R.Rothfield*Synth, Engineer, Programmed By, Arranged By – S. Posford*Written-By – R. Rothfield*, S. Posford*
- Glass Mastered At – DOCdata
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TIP Records
- Copyright (c) – TIP Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Outcaste Records
- Copyright (c) – Outcaste Records
- Artwork – Brahma
- Design, Graphics [Graphic Manipulation] – Matt Hughes
- Mastered By – Frank Arkright*
Notes"Get unglued and unfasten your safety belts. This is Phrenological escapology into the imagination where future infinite psy-kick journeys are navigated by technoshamic sonic manipulators who tweak us into place...where nothing matters anymore...
An abode of peace, beauty, tranquility, power, and mystery. We suspend our disbelief and enter the cryptic coded sound garden of super chill'd...virtual jungles, chocolate houses, marshmallow walls, cloud machines, language pills, bio robotics...soundage for ombient realms, hammock harmonies and the relax calm-balm of electro geometry.
This is the nectar we've been waiting for."
1) Recorded at TIP Studio, December 96 (A 10 Kilo release)
2) Recorded at Tripswitch Studios, Somerset, UK, Summer 97
3) Edit from forthcoming EP. Recorded at Brenski's TIP Studio, London, November 96. Voice sample comes from the movie 'The Day The Earth Stood Still'
4) Recorded at Tri-Ball Studio, Ibiza September 97.
5) Recorded at Doof Studios, Summer 97
6) Recorded at GNOR Studio, December 96
7) Recorded at Tripswitch Studios, Somerset, UK, Summer 97
8) ℗ & © 1996 Outcaste Records
9) Recorded at Hallucinogen's Dorset Sound Laboratory, Summer 97
Big thanks to Frank Arkright for the cut. The Master-ing.
℗ & © 1997 TIP Records (except track 8)
Rubba's - Baba's : Laymen - Shamen
Musicians - Magicians : Hipsters - Tripsters
Israeliens - Australiens : Prancers - Trancers
Seekers - Tweakers : Mabels - Labels
Nothing Suck Seeds Like a Parrot...
Artist on track 4: GMS on back cover, Growling Mad Scientists in booklet.
Mastering info: Frank Arkright on the cover, Docdata on matrix.
The barcode was later reused on Assassi:Nations - The Killers!.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (text): 5 032531 000155
- Barcode (string): 5032531000155
- Matrix / Runout (Outer Ring): TIPCD15 · MASTERED BY DOCDATA
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring): A23
|TIP LP15||Various||Infinite Excursions 2 (Sonic Hallucinations) (2x12", Comp)||TIP Records||TIP LP15||UK||1997|
|TIPCD15||Various||Infinite Excursions 2 (Sonic Hallucinations) (Cass, Promo)||Promo||TIPCD15||UK||1997|