Title: Bad Attitude
Style: Soft Rock, Hard Rock, Classic Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC MP3 DXD MP1 XM DTS VQF VOX
FLAC size: 1372 mb | MP3 size: 1918 mb | WMA size: 1961 mb
Meat Loaf - Bad Attitude (1984). Songs in album Meat Loaf - Bad Attitude (1984).
Album Name Bad Attitude. Produced by (aka Marvin Lee Aday) Meat Loaf. Recorded at Musicland Studios. Music StyleHard Rock. Members owning this album40.
Music By, Lyrics By – Paul Jacobs (2), Sarah Durkee. Music By, Lyrics By – Paul Jacobs (2), Sarah Durkee. Bad Attitude (CD, Album, RE, RM, 30t). Hear No Evil Recordings. Bad Attitude (Cass, Album, Chr).
Bad Attitude Tracklist. 1. Bad Attitude Lyrics. 2. Modern Girl Lyrics.
Meat Loaf left soon after Motown replaced his and Stoney's vocals from the one song he liked, "Who Is the Leader of the People?" with new vocals by Edwin Starr. Meat Loaf sang lead on five of the album's nine tracks. In 1984, Meat Loaf went to England to record the album Bad Attitude; it was released that year. It features two songs by Steinman, both previously recorded. It was a minor success with a few commercially successful singles, the most successful being "Modern Girl".
Bad Attitude is a 1984 album by Meat Loaf, recorded in England. It features two songs by Jim Steinman, both previously recorded, and a duet with Roger Daltrey. According to Meat Loaf's autobiography, he approached Steinman about writing the entire album, but waiting for new songs wound up taking so long that Meat Loaf recorded two previously released Steinman songs and moved on with other writers. "Bad Attitude" (Duet with Roger Daltrey). Sarah Durkee, Paul Jacobs.
Artists Meat Loaf Bad Attitude. Bad Attitude Meat Loaf. This album has an average beat per minute of 137 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 86/168 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Bad Attitude. Album starts at 159BPM, ends at 146BPM (-13), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Meat Loaf.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Jim Steinman
Written-By – Jim Steinman
|B1||Piece Of The Action||4:15|
|B2||Jumpin' The Gun||3:12|
|B3||Cheatin' In Your Dreams
Written-By – John Parr
|B4||Don't Leave Your Mark On Me
Written-By – John Parr, J. Downes*
|B5||Sailor To A Siren||4:41|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Records Holland
- Pressed By – CBS, Haarlem – 16-90114
- Arranged By [Strings] – Paul Buckmaster, Paul Jacobs*
- Art Direction – Nicolas Marchant*
- Artwork – Graphyk
- Backing Vocals – Clare Torry, Paul Jacobs*, Stephanie De-Sykes, Wells Kelly
- Bass – John Siegler, Mo Foster (tracks: B1)
- Drums – Kurt Cress* (tracks: A4), Wells Kelly
- Engineer – Femi Jiya
- Engineer [Assistant] – Stephan Wissnet*
- Engineer [Second] – Julian Wheatly*, Marcus Holmes-Newsome
- Guitar – Bob Kulick
- Guitar [Solo] – Paul Vincent (tracks: A4, B2)
- Keyboards – Paul Jacobs*
- Lyrics By – Sarah Durkee (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2, B5)
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Mack
- Music By – Paul Jacobs* (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2, B5)
- Percussion – Frank Ricotti (tracks: A3, B2), Wells Kelly
- Photography By [Front Cover Make-up] – Penny Smith*
- Photography By [Innersleeve] – Sheila Rock
- Photography By [Montage] – Bob Carlos Clarke
- Piano – Paul Jacobs*
- Producer – Mack , Meat Loaf, Paul Jacobs*, The Neverland Express
- Producer [Original Recordings] – Alan Shacklock
- Programmed By [Fairlight] – Steve Rance
- Saxophone – Ronnie Asprey* (tracks: B3)
- Vocals – Clare Torry (tracks: A2), Roger Daltrey (tracks: A1), Zee Carling (tracks: B2)
Notesⓟ 1984 Arista Records Ltd. © 1984 Arista Records Ltd. Distributed by CBS Records/Printed in Holland.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side A): 16-090144-1
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side B): 16-090144-2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A): I6-90II4-IA-I 095 206619 B̶-1 A-1 STERLING A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B): I6-90II4-IB-I 020 STERLING 206 619 B-3 A 095
- Rights Society: n©b
- Other (On back cover and inner sleeve): 16-090114-20
|206 619||Meat Loaf||Bad Attitude (LP, Album)||Arista||206 619||Europe||1984|
|206 619||Meat Loaf||Bad Attitude (LP, Album)||Arista||206 619||Germany||1984|
|HNECD039||Meat Loaf||Bad Attitude (CD, Album, RE, RM, 30t)||Hear No Evil Recordings||HNECD039||Europe||2014|
|206 619||Meat Loaf||Bad Attitude (Cass, Album, Chr)||Arista||206 619||Unknown|
|FA 413504||Meat Loaf||Bad Attitude (Cass, Album, RE)||Fame||FA 413504||UK||Unknown|