Title: Poi E
Country: New Zealand
Format: MP3 FLAC MP1 AUD FLAC MP4 MOD MP2 RA
FLAC size: 1353 mb | MP3 size: 1965 mb | WMA size: 1114 mb
Produced by Dalvanius Prime. Album Poi E. Poi E Lyrics. Te Poi Patua taku poi patua kia rite Pa-para patua taku Poi E. E rere ra e taku poi porotiti Tītahataha ra, whakararuraru e Porotakataka rā, poro hurihuri mai Rite tonu ki te tiwaiwaka e. Ka parepare ra, pīoioi a Whakahekeheke, e kia korikori e Piki whakarunga ra, ma muinga mai a Taku poi porotiti, taku poi e! Poi e whakatata mai Poi e, kaua he rerekē Poi e, kia piri mai ki au Poi e, e awhi mai ra Poi e, tāpekatia mai Poi e, ō tāua aroha Poi e - paiheretia ra Poi, taku poi e! Patua taku poi patua kia rite Pa-para patua taku.
Poi E is an album released by New Zealand Māori culture group the Patea Maori Club. Dalvanius Prime, the album's producer and leader, was known for merging the styles of traditional Maori show bands and more recent Maori hip-hop.
Poi E" is a New Zealand 1984 number-one hit song by the group Patea Maori Club off the album of the same name. Its popularity is unique in New Zealand as Māori music rarely reaches popular status.
Album · 2003 · 16 Songs. More By Patea Maori Club. Poi E 12" - EP. 2011.
Poi E (CD, Album, RE). Maui Records, Jayrem Records.
This album has an average beat per minute of 90 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 66/118 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Poi E. Album starts at 80BPM, ends at 68BPM (-12), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing).
Album: Nature's Best (1982). Get the Sheet Music License This Song. The lyrics are entirely in Māori, and the song topped the New Zealand pop chart in 1984. The words were written by Ngoi Pewhairangi, and the music was written by Dalvanius Prime, who died on October 3, 2002 at the age of 54. He made great contributions to his Patea community, to Māori culture, and to New Zealand's national identity. This song was his way of giving courage and inspiration to confused young urban Māori.
Patea Maori Club - Poi E, 03:48, . MB download mp3 full version here. Artist: Patea Maori Club. Album: Poi E 12". Release year: 2011.
|1||E Pa To Hau|
|7||Hei Konei Ra|
|9||He Tangata Tini Hanga|
|10||E Papa Waiari|
|16||Anei Ra Overture & Aria|
- Manufactured By – Jayrem Records Ltd
- Distributed By – Jayrem Records Ltd
- Arranged By, Producer – Dalvanius
- Artwork – Joe Wylie
- Backing Vocals – Annie Crummer (tracks: B1), Annie Ferris (tracks: B1), Kara Pewhairangi (tracks: B1), Moana (tracks: B1), The Yandall Sisters (tracks: A7)
- Electric Guitar – Dilworth Karaka (tracks: A6, B3, )
- Electronic Drums – Alastair Riddell (tracks: B5), Gordon Joll (tracks: A5, A7, B4), Tama Renata (tracks: B5)
- Engineer, Co-producer – David Ginnane (tracks: B1), David Hurley (tracks: A6, A7, B3, B5)
- Guitar – Rob Winch (tracks: B1), Tama Renata (tracks: B4, B5)
- Keyboards – Stuart Pearce
- Mixed By – Phil Yule (tracks: B3), Victor Grbic (tracks: A4, B3)
- Narrator – Don Selwyn (tracks: A2, A3)
- Slide Guitar – Willie Dayson (tracks: B4)
- Synthesizer – Wiremu Karaitiana (tracks: A4, A6, B2, B3, )
- Timbales – Fred Faleauto (tracks: B5)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 006301702827
|MAUILP14||Patea Maori Club||Poi E (LP, Album)||Maui Records||MAUILP14||New Zealand||1987|
|none||Patea Maori*||Poi E - 25th Anniversary Edition (27xFile, AAC, Album, RE, 256)||Maui Records||none||2009|