Title: Skid Row
Style: Hard Rock, Glam
Format: MP3 FLAC VQF WMA VOX ADX AHX DMF RA
FLAC size: 1610 mb | MP3 size: 1835 mb | WMA size: 1636 mb
Skid Row is the debut studio album by American heavy metal band Skid Row, released on January 24, 1989 by Atlantic Records. After being noticed by manager Doc McGhee, Skid Row signed with Atlantic and began recording its debut. The band promoted Skid Row mainly as an opening act on worldwide tours by Bon Jovi and Aerosmith in 1989–1990
Album, 1989, WEA, Atlantic Records. 2. Sweet Little Sister. Recorded live at the Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey, USA, 11/06/1989. SKID ROW. 1. Makin' a Mess. Midnight, Tornado. 3. Piece of Me. 4. Big Guns. 5. I Remember You. 6.
I said "Hey man, there's something that you oughta know.
Skid Row is the debut studio album by American heavy metal band Skid Row, released on January 24, 1989 by Atlantic Records. The band promoted Skid Row mainly as an opening act on worldwide tours by Bon Jovi and Aerosmith in 1989–1990
Album Name Skid Row. Type Album. Released date 24 January 1989. Labels Atlantic Records. Produced by Michael Wagener. Music StyleHard-Rock. Members owning this album18.
Skid Row worked according to a schedule made by Wagener and stayed dry during recording. The recording went smoothly because the band had been performing the songs for a year . Phil Wilding of Kerrang! found the album quite formulaic, but wrote that the praises for Skid Row expressed by Bon Jovi band members and the range of diversity in their music were "a big hint that they could be something very special in the future.
The material on Skid Row is mostly typical pop-metal fluff, but since Skid Row was one of the hardest bands to find commercial success during the hair metal fad, the songs sound angrier and more aggressive than the lyrics and hooks might indicate. Part of this is due simply to the musical talent in the band, and part of it is due to vocalist Sebastian Bach; his tendency to oversing actually gives some much-needed nasty attitude to most of the songs, and when the music does match those sentiments (. "Youth Gone Wild"), the results fulfill, rather than merely hint at, Skid.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Affuso*, Hill*
|2||Sweet Little Sister||3:10|
|3||Can't Stand The Heartache||3:24|
|4||Piece Of Me||2:48|
|5||18 And Life||3:50|
|7||Youth Gone Wild||3:18|
|8||Here I Am||3:10|
|9||Makin' A Mess
Written-By – Bach*
|10||I Remember You||5:10|
|11||Midnight / Tornado
Written-By – Fallon*
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Produced For – Double Trouble Productions, Inc.
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Copyright (c) – New Jersey Underground Music, Inc.
- Published By – New Jersey Underground Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Royal Recorders
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- A&R – Dorothy Sicignano, Jason Flom
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Bass – Rachel Bolan
- Design [Logo] – Gina Guarini
- Drums – Rob Affuso
- Engineer [Additional] – Dave Kent
- Guitar – Dave "The Snake" Sabo, Scotti Hill
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Mark Weiss
- Photography By [Front Cover] – David Michael Kennedy*
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Michael Wagener
- Set Designer – Danny Sanchez
- Vocals – Sebastian Bach
- Written-By – Snake* (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 11), Bolan* (tracks: 1 to 10)
NotesPrinted in U.S.A.
CD packaged in jewel case with black tray. 8 page booklet includes credits and lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-81936-2 0
- Barcode (String): 075678193620
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 3 81936-2 SRC-04
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 3 81936-2 SRC+01 M1 S11
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 3 81936-2 SRC=09 M2S10
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 3 81936-2 SRC+07 M1 S7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): 3 81936-2 SRC+07 M2 10
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): 3 81936-2 SRC-03 YM2-S2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 7): 3 81936-2 SRC-03 M5 S15
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|7 81936-1, 81936-1, none||Skid Row||Skid Row (LP, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic, Underground||7 81936-1, 81936-1, none||US||1989|
|81936-1||Skid Row||Skid Row (LP, Album)||Atlantic||81936-1||South Korea||1989|
|6112||Skid Row||Skid Row (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Peacock||6112||Unknown|
|A4 81936, 81936-4||Skid Row||Skid Row (Cass, Album, Club)||Atlantic, Atlantic||A4 81936, 81936-4||US||1989|
|670.8109||Skid Row||Skid Row (LP, Album)||Atlantic||670.8109||Brazil||1989|