Title: Plays Bill Holman
Style: Cool Jazz
Format: MP3 FLAC ASF XM TTA AU AHX VOC MP1
FLAC size: 1489 mb | MP3 size: 1977 mb | WMA size: 1776 mb
Label: Candid – CCD 79535. Alto Saxophone – Bud Shank (tracks: 1 to 6,8), Lanny Morgan (tracks: 7), Lennie Niehaus (tracks: 7). Arranged By – Bill Holman. Baritone Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Flute, Bass Clarinet – Bill Perkins. Design – Malcolm Walker.
Download via torrent Download via magnet.
Disc slightly scratched. Internal SKU: I02K-02800. Ending Today at 3:52AM BST26m 49s. £. 2 postage. Your item will be previously owned but still in great condition. The disc will play perfectly without interruption and the case, inlay notes and sleeve may show limited signs of wear. Genre: Rap & Hip-Hop. 1 brand new from £1. 9.
The Vic Lewis Orchestra Plays Songs of The Beatles, (UK DJM Silverline, 1973). Shorty Rogers and Bud Shank with Vic Lewis and His Big Band- Back Again (Concept, 1984). Vic Lewis Presenting A Celebration of Contemporary West Coast Jazz (Candid, 1993–94). Me and You! (Candid, 1997). Colours (Vocalion, 2004). a b Vacher, Peter (15 April 2009). Obituary: Vic Lewis".
1994 Candid Productions Ltd. Released on: 1994-01-01.
booklet 2-. pg3,725 KB. booklet 4-. pg3,465 KB. booklet 8-. pg2,717 KB. booklet 6-. pg2,380 KB. back. jpg2,341 KB. c. pg1,080 KB. 1993. You cannot download any of those files from here. 녀와 아줌마의 동거 2s, title: Neil Gaiman Death - A Winter's Tale 3s, Ultimate Newborn Photography 3s, title: Red vs. Blue S16E07 3s, hancock 2008 2s, title: Liz Pichon Tom Gates. A tiny bit) Lucky (T 5s, язык digital 2s, microsoft office 2019 CRACKED 4s, title: Red vs. Blue S16E06 4s, forza horizon 2 codex 0s. 02s.
Willis Leonard Holman (born May 21, 1927), better known as Bill Holman, is an American composer/arranger, conductor, saxophonist, and songwriter working primarily in the jazz and pop idioms. His professional music career is over six decades long, most notably starting with the Charlie Barnet orchestra in 1950. Brilliant Corners: The Music Of Thelonious Monk (JVC, 1997) (1998 Grammy winner for Best Instrumental Arrangement). Further Adventures (with The Netherlands Metropole Orchestra) (Koch Jazz, 1997).
|3||Sizzler Before Lunch||6:52|
|4||When I Fall In Love||3:52|
|6||As We Speak||8:39|
|7||Sizzler After Lunch||8:27|
|8||Oleo (Second Version)||7:21|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Candid Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Candid Productions Ltd.
- Manufactured By – P+O Pallas – 18548
- Distributed By – Da Music
- Recorded At – Groove School Of Music
- Remixed At – Fingers On Fire Productions
- Alto Saxophone – Bud Shank (tracks: 1 to 6 ,8), Lanny Morgan (tracks: 7), Lennie Niehaus (tracks: 7)
- Arranged By – Bill Holman
- Baritone Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Flute [Alto], Bass Clarinet – Bill Perkins
- Bass – John Clayton
- Design – Malcolm Walker
- Drums – Jeff Hamilton
- French Horn – Ron Loofbourrow
- Photography By – Bernie Jill Lewis
- Piano – Alan Broadbent (tracks: 1, 3 to 6), Dudley Moore (tracks: 7), Mike Lang (tracks: 2,8)
- Producer – Victor Lewis
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer] – Lee De Carlo*
- Reissue Producer [For CD Release] – Alan Bates
- Remix – Bill Perkins, Peter Woodford
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute – Bob Cooper
- Trombone – Andy Martin (tracks: 7), Rob McConnell
- Trumpet – Conte Candoli, Jack Sheldon
- Vocals – Ruth Price (tracks: 4)
NotesⓅ Ⓒ 1993 This compilation Candid Productions Ltd.
Part previously released on Mole Jazz CDJ4
Recordede at the Groove School of Music, Van Nuys, California 21st August 1989
Ruth Price (vocals) re-recorded 23rd March 1993
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (UPC Code Rear Cover): 0031397953525
- Barcode (Europe Code Rear Cover): 4 002587 115920
- Barcode (On Sticker): 693.961-6 3
- Matrix / Runout: 79535 P+O-18548-A1 11-93
- Rights Society (Center Label CD): M.C.P.S. / GEMA
- Label Code (Rear Cover): LC 0585
- Other (Spars Code): DDD
|CD MOLE 14||Vic Lewis West Coast All Stars*||Play The Compositions And Arrangements Of Bill Holman (CD, Album)||Mole Jazz||CD MOLE 14||UK||1989|