Title: Fabric Of Intention
Style: Prog Rock, Experimental, Death Metal
Format: MP3 FLAC AAC MIDI WMA MP2 TTA DXD VOC
FLAC size: 1862 mb | MP3 size: 1449 mb | WMA size: 1444 mb
Hādeä – Fabric Of Intention. Label: Mighty Music – PMZ94. Mixed and mastered at The Basement Recording, Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Album dedicated to Hunter Holland and Mike Boone.
Progressive Death Hadea. 2. Fabric of Intention. 4. Reconstruction of Our Ways. 5. Nowhere to Be Found. 6. Source and Creator.
Fabric of Intention - One Guarantee, Nowhere to Be Found, Sleeper and 10 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. Count: 10. Views: 1. Fabric of Intention tracks.
Tear the fabric of intention. The system is not broken. in the sea of their lies. Time for us to realize. Back to truth and sacrifice. Moving forth and continue to rise. Sever the ties and come to life. Divinity shall be forgone. Diminishing our true essence. Got it. + add. album.
Fabric Of Intention is a music studio album recording by GOLLUM, HADEA (Tech/Extreme Prog Metal/Progressive Rock) released in 2014 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Gaining a new record deal, this album "Fabric of Intention" is a veritable music stew in the highest form: experimental, progressive, heavy rock with doom, sludge, groove, and thras.
3. Released as digital files for promotion forthcoming album "Fabric of Intention". Added on: 2013-08-28 05:11:03. Last modified on: 2015-05-10 13:47:31.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Fabric Of Intention||4:48|
|4||Reconstruction Of Our Ways
Vocals [Guest Vocals On Outro] – Addie Wuensch
|5||Nowhere To Be Found||5:08|
|6||Source And Creator||5:03|
Backing Vocals [Chorus Background] – Christopher H. Wells
|10||Larva To Chrysalis
Backing Vocals – Cassie Sipe Stroehmer
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mighty Music
- Copyright (c) – Mighty Music
- Published By – Ritual Onanism Publishing
- Recorded At – Umbilical Recording Studio
- Edited At – Umbilical Recording Studio
- Mixed At – The Basement Studios
- Mastered At – The Basement Studios
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – AD34960
- Artwork – Tom Denny*
- Bass – Serge Stroehmer
- Drums – Seth Long
- Graphics [Graphic Assistance] – Nancy Derby
- Guitar, Tracking By [Tracked By], Edited By – Frank Stroehmer
- Layout – Carlos Perez
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Jamie King
- Vocals, Keyboards [Keys] – Shawn Corbett
- Written-By, Producer – Hadea*
Notes4-panel digipak including 8 pages booklet.
Tracked and edited at Umbilical Recording Studio, Wilmington, North Carolina.
Mixed and mastered at The Basement Recording, Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
℗ and © 2014 Mighty Music
Album dedicated to Hunter Holland and Mike Boone.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 700907 260860
- Barcode (Scanned): 5700907260860
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media GmbH AD34960-01
- Mastering SID Code: [IFPI logo] L573
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8710
- Rights Society: ASCAP