Style: Rock & Roll, Hardcore
Format: MP3 FLAC MP1 DMF WAV AU APE ASF MP4
FLAC size: 1914 mb | MP3 size: 1330 mb | WMA size: 1498 mb
A couple years ago, I was educated as to what REAL hardcore really was. I found out it wasn't that From Autumn to Ashes bull that the kids around here tried to push on me.
Features Song Lyrics for Bars's Introducing album. You Are My Target Audience Lyrics. Bars Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965.
1. Bright Lights for Demise. 0. More albums from Bars. English Español Italiano Deutsch Français Brasileiro Português 日本語 한국어. Company.
|A1||Bright Lights For Demise|
|A2||Like It Never Was|
|A3||You Are My Target Audience|
|A4||Up To My Neck|
|B1||The Frequencies Are Fucked|
|B2||Type Face Love Letter|
|B3||I Was Asleep By Now|
|B4||Too Far Down|
|B5||This Is It|
- Artwork By [Design, Direction], Guitar [Electric] – Adam Wentworth
- Artwork By [Design, Direction], Vocals – Kevin Baker
- Backing Vocals, Maracas, Other [Spiritual Guidance], Piano, Tambourine – Langlois
- Bass [Electric Bass Guitar] – Matthew Daniel Woods*
- Drums – Jarrod Alexander
- Engineer, Mixed By, Producer – Jim Siegel
- Guitar [Electric] – Timothy Page Cossar*
- Mastered By – Jeff Lipton
- Other [Equipment Hire] – Demetri
- Other [Legal Representation] – Scott Bradford
- Other [Uk Booking] – Chrissie
- Other [Usa Booking] – Mike Marquis
- Producer – Bars
NotesEngineered and mixed at The Outpost.
Mastered at peerless mastering.
Under exclusive license from Equal Vision Records.
500 orange/black splatter (this)
|EVR 101||Bars||Introducing... (CD, Album)||Equal Vision Records||EVR 101||US||2005|
|RFL057||Bars||Introducing... (LP, Album, Gat)||Reflections Records||RFL057||Netherlands||2005|
|RFL057||Bars||Introducing... (LP, Album, Ora)||Reflections Records||RFL057||Netherlands||2005|