Title: Our Version Of Events
Style: Breakbeat, Rhythm & Blues, Soul
Format: MP3 FLAC VQF XM MOD AU AA DTS MP1
FLAC size: 1120 mb | MP3 size: 1593 mb | WMA size: 1572 mb
Album · 2012 · 24 Songs. 25 Songs, 1 Hour 23 Minutes. Released: 10 Feb 2012. 2012 Virgin Records Ltd. More By Emeli Sandé. See All. Long Live the Angels (Deluxe).
Emeli Sandé – Our Version Of Events. Label: Virgin – none. Format: 15 File, WAV, Album, 24-bit 4. kHz. Country: US.
Album: Our Version Of Events. Style: Pop. Format: MP3 320Kbps, FLAC. Bonus Track: 15 – Tiger. Bonus Track: HITFILE: DOWNLOAD. FLAC (297 mb): hitfile: download. Previously on NewAlbumReleases
ru/?dl&keyword download+emeli+sande+our+version+of+events+album+zip&charset utf-8&source twitch. ru/?dl&keyword download+emeli+sande+our+version+of+events+album+zip&charset utf-8&source twitch Emeli Sandé - Our Version Of Events (2012) - Where I Sleep 04. My Kind Of Love 3. The upcoming debut studio album by Scottish singer-songwriter Emeli Sandé. The album is set for release on February 13, 2012 through Virgin Records
There's plenty to admire about Emeli Sandé's debut album, but the most immediately striking thing, for me, is just how brazenly naked is the use of the "Funky Drummer" beat on the opening track and breakthrough single, "Heaven". Join Independent Minds. Get the best of The Independent.
Finally, Our Version of Events ends with Read All About It (Part III), a version of the No 1 hit with Professor Green stripped back to just strings, singer and mournful piano. It seems almost designed to emphasise the fact that yes, this is the real Emeli Sandé we’ve been listening to, and the one we should all recognise in future. Bradley Welsh shooting: Trainspotting 2 star killed in Edinburgh West End shooting. 11 eerie abandoned places in Scotland that have lain empty for years
Which brings us to Emeli Sandé, who has managed to get herself taken seriously as a singer-songwriter despite the mortal blow dealt to her in 2011 when Simon Cowell announced her to be his favourite songwriter. Picture yourself, if you can bear it, in her position: a Joni Mitchell fan with a tattoo of Freida Kahlo on her arm, carefully laying the groundwork for her solo career with a selection of well-chosen guest appearances – Tinie Tempah, Wiley and Professor Green. And yet, months later, here Sandé is, the happy recipient of the Brits Critics' Choice award. Her eagerly awaited debut album, meanwhile, comes complete with a collaboration with R&B's high priestess of earnestness, Alicia Keys: the closing track, Hope, which with its squelching, knowingly retro synth line carries a twang of early-70s Stevie Wonder. Elsewhere, however, inspiration comes from closer to home.
|2||–Emeli Sandé*||My Kind Of Love||3:18|
|3||–Emeli Sandé*||Where I Sleep||2:11|
|9||–Emeli Sandé*||Breaking The Law||2:56|
|10||–Emeli Sandé*||Next To Me||3:17|
|14||–Emeli Sandé*||Read All About It (Pt. III)||4:44|
|15||–Naughty Boy feat. Emeli Sandé*||Wonder||3:29|
|16||–Emeli Sandé*||Breaking The Law (Alternate Version)||3:50|
|17||–Emeli Sandé*||Easier In Bed||3:06|
|18||–Labrinth Feat. Emeli Sandé*||Beneath Your Beautiful||4:34|
|20||–Emeli Sandé*||Heaven (Youthkills Mix)||3:31|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – AC90647
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Liz Horsman (tracks: 1)
- Bass – Anup Paul (tracks: 10)
- Drums, Keyboards, Programmed By – Alicia Keys (tracks: 13)
- Guitar – Ben Harrison (tracks: 8 to 9), Paul Herman (tracks: 7)
- Instruments [Additional], Programmed By – Mustafa Omer (tracks: 7)
- Instruments, Programmed By – Craze & Hoax (tracks: 10), James Murray (tracks: 4, 6, 8, 10), James Murray (tracks: 7), Mustafa Omer (tracks: 4, 6, 8, 10), Naughty Boy (tracks: 3 to 4, 6, 8, 11 to 12)
- Keyboards – Ash Millard* (tracks: 7)
- Organ [Hammond] – Gavin Powell (tracks: 11)
- Piano – Emeli Sandé* (tracks: 13), Gavin Powell (tracks: 11, 14), Grant Mitchell (tracks: 5), Neil Cowley (tracks: 10), Simon Chamberlain (tracks: 11)
- Piano, Drums, Programmed By – Justin Broad (tracks: 7)
- Vocals – Emeli Sandé* (tracks: 1, 3 to 14)
- Vocals [Additional] – Abeeku ´Bayku´ Ribeiro* (tracks: 10)
- Written-By – A. K. Paul* (tracks: 10), Alicia Keys (tracks: 13), Ash Millard* (tracks: 7), B. Harrison* (tracks: 8 to 9), Ben Kohn (tracks: 14), Emeli Sandé*, Emile Haynie (tracks: 2), G. Mitchell* (tracks: 5 to 6), H. Craze* (tracks: 1, 10), H. Chegwin* (tracks: 1, 10), Iain James (tracks: 14), J. Murray* (tracks: 4, 6), L. Juby* (tracks: 4), Mike Spencer (tracks: 1), M. Omer* (tracks: 4, 6), Paul Herman (tracks: 7), Pete Kelleher* (tracks: 14), S. Khan* (tracks: 1, 4 to 6, 8 to 9, 11 to12), Stephen Manderson (tracks: 14), Tom Barnes* (tracks: 14)
NotesIssued in a standard jewel case with an outer slipcase.
Printed in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099968240721
- Matrix / Runout: 6824072 AC90647-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L573
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 9703
- Rights Society: SDRM/BIEM
- Label Code: LC03098
|CDV3094, 5099967896820||Emeli Sandé*||Our Version Of Events (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||CDV3094, 5099967896820||Europe||2012|
|none||Emeli Sandé*||Our Version Of Events (15xFile, AAC, Album)||Virgin||none||UK & Ireland||2012|
|509995 59089 2 4||Emeli Sandé*||Our Version Of Events (CD, Album, Promo)||Capitol Records||509995 59089 2 4||US||2012|
|TOCP-71466||Emeli Sandé*||Our Version Of Events (CD, Album, S/Edition)||Virgin||TOCP-71466||Japan||2012|
|5099963540321||Emeli Sandé*||Our Version of Events (CD, Album)||Virgin, EMI||5099963540321||Canada||2012|