Title: Six-Ring Circus
Style: Jazz-Rock, Fusion, Prog Rock, Post Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC MOD WAV TTA DTS AIFF AU APE
FLAC size: 1969 mb | MP3 size: 1677 mb | WMA size: 1815 mb
The Two Ring Circus is a remix album by English synthpop duo Erasure that served as a companion piece to their second album The Circus. It was released in 1987 on Mute Records in the UK and Sire Records in the US. The vinyl version of The Two Ring Circus was released as a double 12" album playing at 45rpm, featuring six previously unreleased remixes and three re-recordings.
Follow SIX-RING CIRCUS and others on SoundCloud.
contains six remixes & three re-recordings and 7 live tracks. The Two Ring Circus (2x12", Album). L stumm 35, L. STUMM 35, l stumm 35. UK. 1987. The Two Ring Circus (CD, Album).
Listen to Six-Ring Circus in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
This album has an average beat per minute of 118 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 89/163 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Three Ring Circus. BPM Profile Three Ring Circus. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by The Explosives.
Visionaries "6 Ring Circus" from their third full-length album "Pangaea" out now on Up Above Records.
|1||Light Of Incal||2:30|
|2||Cirkus - Part I||6:05|
|4||Cirkus - Part II||6:20|
|6||Sonate For Gent||1:11|
|7||Waltz For Bada||7:00|
- Recorded At – Studio Les Tontons Flingueurs
- Mixed At – Studio Les Tontons Flingueurs
- Distributed By – InOuïe Distribution
- Artwork – Sophie D'Hénin*
- Bass – Alexandre Phalippon
- Drums – Elvire Jouve
- Engineer [Assistant] – François Forestier
- Guitar, Effects – Baptiste Ferrandis
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Elie Dufour
- Mastered By – Nate Wood
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Pascal Coquard
- Saxophone – Thierry Beaucoup (tracks: 7)
- Violin – Baiju Bhatt (tracks: 5)
- Vocals, Effects – Célia Forestier
NotesComes as a digipak.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SACEM / SDRM
- Matrix / Runout: 46741
- Mould SID Code: B02