Title: Angel Seed XXIII
Format: MP3 FLAC VOX AAC VQF MIDI WAV AIFF AU
FLAC size: 1967 mb | MP3 size: 1269 mb | WMA size: 1784 mb
Skrew – Angel Seed XXIII. Genre: Electronic, Rock. Angel Seed XXIII (CD, Album). Metal Blade Records, BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. 3984-14142-2, D 120980.
Album Name Angel Seed XXIII. 版公司 Metal Blade Records.
It was released in 1997 through Metal Blade Records. All lyrics written by Adam Grossman; all music composed by Adam Grossman and Jim Vollentine. Mark Frappier – bass guitar. Adam Grossman – vocals, guitar, production, mixing, design. Chris Istas – drums, percussion. Jason Lindgren – guitar, vocals. Jim Vollentine – percussion, vocals, programming, production, engineering, mixing, design.
Angel Seed XXIII (1997) by Skrew. Labels: Metal Blade Records. Album (Studio full-length).
Skrew Angel Seed XXIII 1997, Cassette, Metal Mind Productions.
Angel Seed XXIII Tracklist. 11. Helter Skelter Lyrics. About Angel Seed XXIII. Angel Seed XXIII Q&A.
The genre's impending doom might have left Skrew feeling confused and apathetic, which could explain the sub-par sounds of Angel Seed XXIII. With the sad exception of "Kosmo's Seed," - a not-so-subtle reprise of Marilyn Manson's "Beautiful People" - there are no memorable standouts, and the disc's repetitive dirge ultimately goes nowhere.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). It's not that Shadow of Doubt and Angel Seed XXIII are necessarily BAD albums, for any other band they'd be good, but for Skrew they're horrible. Is this really the same band that put out Burning in Water/Drowning in Flame and Dusted? Angel Seed isn't quite as bad as Shadow, to be fair. That album was held back by far too slow songs that seemed to drag on forever
Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||King Of The Hole||3:26|
Written-By – Lennon-McCartney
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metal Blade Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Metal Blade Records Inc.
- Distributed By – RED Distribution
- Distributed By – SPV GmbH – 084-102252
- Artwork [Welded Steele Sculpture] – Joel Hobbie
- Bagpipes [Additional Instrumentation] – Mahrla Manning
- Bass – Frapp*
- Cello [Additional Instrumentation] – Barbara Arriaga
- Drums, Percussion [Perc] – Chris I.*
- Engineer [Assisted By] – B. Torres, B. Van Horn IV, M. Lose, P. Manning, R. Black
- Guitar [Live; Additional Instrumentation] – Doug C.
- Guitar, Vocals – Jason L.
- Guitar, Vocals, Electronics [Meds] – Adam Grossman
- Mastered By – Tom Baker
- Photography By – Kathryn Kinslow
- Piano [Additional Instrumentation] – H.A. Clough
- Producer [Produced By], Mixed By, Concept By, Design, Layout – Adam G.*
- Producer [Produced By], Mixed By, Engineer [Engineered By] – Bill Metoyer
- Programmed By [Prog], Vocals, Percussion [Perc], Producer [Produced By], Mixed By, Engineer [Additional Engineering], Concept By, Design, Layout – Jim V.*
NotesRecorded & mixed at Village Recording Studios Tornillo, Texas.
©℗ 1997 Metal Blade Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 3984-14142-2 6
- Barcode (String): 0398414142-26
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC6705
- Matrix / Runout: 156278-XD1-7204-A ✶14142P✶
- Matrix / Runout (Variant): 156278-D2-7276-A ✶14142P✶
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L791
- Mastering SID Code (Variant): IFPI L792
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2D4A
- Mould SID Code (Variant): IFPI 2D3C
|MASS 0445||Skrew||Angel Seed XXIII (Cass, Album)||Metal Mind Records||MASS 0445||Poland||1997|
|3984-14142-2||Skrew||Angel Seed XXIII (CD, Album, Promo)||Metal Blade Records||3984-14142-2||Germany||1997|
|3984-14142-2, D 120980||Skrew||Angel Seed XXIII (CD, Album)||Metal Blade Records, BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.||3984-14142-2, D 120980||US||1997|
|KPAMC-A 092||Skrew||Angel Seed XXIII (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||K.P.A. Records||KPAMC-A 092||Russia||1997|