Title: Symphony No. 4
Format: MP3 FLAC MOD DXD MP2 AC3 AUD XM WAV
FLAC size: 1174 mb | MP3 size: 1567 mb | WMA size: 1312 mb
Complete your Brahms, Kubelik ∙ Vienna Philharmonic collection. Symphony No. 4 In E Minor, Op. 98. 1st Mov.
Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra Rafael Kubelik, conductor.
Brahms: Symphony N. Carlos Kleiber. 98: II. Andante moderato. Vienna Philharmonic & Carlos Kleiber. 3. 98: III. Allegro giocoso - Poco meno presto - Tempo I. 4. 98: IV. Allegro energico e passionato - Più allegro.
Brahms: Symphony No. 4 i. .has been added to your Cart. Includes FREE MP3 version of this album. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). 1. 30. Brahms: Symphony N. In E Minor, O. 8 - 1. Allegro non troppo. 2. 8 - 2.
The Symphony No. 98 by Johannes Brahms is the last of his symphonies. Brahms began working on the piece in Mürzzuschlag, then in the Austro-Hungarian Empire, in 1884, just a year after completing his Symphony No. It was premiered on October 25, 1885 in Meiningen, Germany.
No, there's nothing wrong with your ears. We just stopped the music because you haven't touched the player in a while. 3 Symphony No. 98~Allegro giocoso Carlos Kleiber, Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra 5:59. 4 Symphony No. 98~Allegro energico e passionato Carlos Kleiber, Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra 10:6. Listen Now About Slacker Radio On Your Phone At Home In the Car.
Intense Serious Tragic. Herbert von Karajan, Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, Philharmonia Orchestra. 4 in D minor, Op. 120.
Bitrate (quality): 192256320. Beethoven - Egmont Overture. 5. Brahms - Symphony No. 4 - Allegro Energcio E Passionato.
Rafael kubelik - brahms - london blue back. CS 6016 ( ZAL 3787-1K/3788-1K). BRAHMS: Symphony No. 1 in C Minor, Op. 68. The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, RAFAEL KUBELIK. Record : NM. Cover: NM. Shipping Costs per LP. USA. Media Mail.
|Symphony No. 4 In E Minor, Op. 98|
|A1||1st Mov.: Allegro Non Troppo|
|A2||2nd Mov.: Andante Moderato|
|B1||3rd Mov.: Allegro Giocoso|
|B2||4th Mov.: Allegro Energico E Passionato|
- Recorded At – Sofiensaal
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
- Printed By – St. James Press
- Record Company – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Composed By – Brahms*
- Conductor – Rafael Kubelik
- Engineer [Uncredited] – James Brown
- Mastered By – E
- Orchestra – The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Producer [Uncredited] – Peter Andry
NotesThis is the first UK stereo version.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "ORIGINAL RECORDING BY" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1960"
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on both sides
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Laminated on front only
- Die-cut flipbacks on top and bottom (aka scalloped, aka half moon)
- Triangular "DECCA STEREOPHONIC" logo in a box on front and without a box on back
- Thin spine with no text on it
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited" on back
- "Made in England" on back
- Printing date on back is March 1960 ("3.60")
- Uncredited sleeve notes in English only on back
- SXL 2206 on sleeve
- SXL.2206 on labels
- Recorded 24 - 25 March 1956 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding UK mono issue has Category LXT 5214
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1 - stamped): ZAL-3112-1E U ET 2 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2 - stamped): ZAL-3113-1E A⃥O⃥ I ET 2 1 SM
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side 1): ZAL.3112
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side 2): ZAL.3113
- Other (Printing company's code on back of sleeve): J.P.3.60
|SMD 1070||Brahms*, Kubelik* ∙ Vienna Philharmonic*||Brahms*, Kubelik* ∙ Vienna Philharmonic* - Symphony No. 4 (LP)||Decca||SMD 1070||Germany||Unknown|
|CS 6170||Brahms*, Kubelik*, Vienna Philharmonic*||Brahms*, Kubelik*, Vienna Philharmonic* - Symphony No. 4 (LP)||London Records||CS 6170||US||1960|
|ADD 120||Brahms* - The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra*, Kubelik*||Brahms* - The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra*, Kubelik* - Symphony No. 4 (LP, Album, Mono)||Ace Of Diamonds||ADD 120||UK||1965|
|LXT 5214||Brahms*, Kubelik* ∙ Vienna Philharmonic*||Brahms*, Kubelik* ∙ Vienna Philharmonic* - Symphony No. 4 (LP, Mono)||Decca||LXT 5214||UK||1956|
|SDD 120, SDD.120||Brahms* - The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra*, Kubelik*||Brahms* - The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra*, Kubelik* - Symphony No. 4 (LP, RE)||Ace Of Diamonds, Ace Of Diamonds||SDD 120, SDD.120||UK||1965|