Style: New Wave, Punk
Format: MP3 FLAC ASF MIDI MOD AHX AIFF XM VOX
FLAC size: 1156 mb | MP3 size: 1765 mb | WMA size: 1918 mb
Warsaw was the planned debut album by the English post-punk band Joy Division, while they were briefly associated with RCA Records. Recorded in May 1978, it comprised eleven tracks now known collectively as the "RCA Sessions". However, the band were disappointed with the label's post-production work and the deal fell through, the album being scrapped.
com Warsaw is David Repenning (Fuck Face/Fecal Fetus/Defect4/Off Duty Death) James Henry (anewthetarune/Fecal Fetus/John Wayne Flamethro. 25 August 2016 ·. A tad more for you. 13 Views. WARSAW.
Any aid is important to me! Become part of a unique project
Warsaw was the planned debut album by the English post-punk band Joy Division, while they were briefly associated with RCA Records. Four of the songs recorded during the RCA sessions had previously been recorded at the end of 1977, and it was these older recordings that the band would release the following month as their debut An Ideal for Living EP.
Warsaw was the planned debut album by the English post-punk band Joy Division, while they were briefly associated with RCA Records.
album "Warsaw" Vladimir B. sorted by number in album ascending. descending ascending. matrix square thumbs.
|A2||Leaders Of Men||2:22|
|A3||They Walked In Line||2:41|
|A6||No Love Lost||4:51|
|A8||Living In The Ice Age||2:27|
|B4||As You Said||1:55|
|B5||Inside The Line||2:45|
|B7||At A Later Date||3:15|
|B9||You're No Good For Me||2:02|
- Copyright (c) – BCD B.V.
- Licensed From – Intermusic S.A.
- Recorded At – Arrow Studios
- Recorded At – Britannia Row Studios
- Recorded At – Pennine Sound Studios
- Bass – Peter Hook
- Co-producer – Bob Auger (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Drums – Stephen Morris (tracks: A1 to B4), Steve Brotherdale (tracks: B5 to B9)
- Engineer – Bob Auger (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Paul Adshead (tracks: B5 to B9)
- Guitar – Bernard Albrecht
- Mixed By [Final Mix] – John Anderson (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Producer – Warsaw
- Vocals – Ian Curtis
- Written-By – Warsaw
NotesLimited edition of 1000 copies on 180gm vinyl.
Tracks A1 to B3 recorded at Arrow Studios, Manchester, England, May 1978.
Track B4 recorded at Britannia Row, March 1980.
Tracks B5 to B9 recorded at Pennine Sound Studios, Manchester, England, July 18, 1977.
All of side A + side B tracks 1-3: RCA album sessions 05/1978;
Side B track 4: Komakino flexi uncredited 3rd track "As You Said";
Side B tracks 5-9 Warsaw demos 18 July 1977
© 2007 BCD.B.V.
Issued Under License from Intermusic S.A.
Made in The Netherlands
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 712177 053179
- Barcode (Scanned): 8712177053179
- Rights Society: BUMA
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Variant 1): 69654 1A VP 80000
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Variant 1): 69654 2B VP 80000
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Variant 2): 69654 2A VP 80000
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Variant 2): 69654 3B VP 80000
|RZM -200, RZM - 100||J.D.*||Warsaw (LP, Unofficial + 7", EP, Unofficial)||RZM Productions, RZM Productions||RZM -200, RZM - 100||UK||1981|
|RZM 200||J.D.*||Warsaw (LP, Unofficial, Blu)||RZM Productions||RZM 200||Unknown|
|WARSAW||Joy Division||Warsaw (LP, RP, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Joy Division)||WARSAW||Unknown|
|DOL981H||Warsaw||Warsaw (LP, Ltd, RE, Unofficial, 180)||DOL||DOL981H||Europe||2018|
|WARSAW||Warsaw||Warsaw (LP, Unofficial, Cle)||Not On Label (Warsaw )||WARSAW||UK||2012|