Title: Come Touch Tomorrow
Style: Fusion, Jazz-Funk, Latin Jazz
Format: MP3 FLAC XM MP4 WMA TTA AC3 MP2 MP4
FLAC size: 1967 mb | MP3 size: 1961 mb | WMA size: 1551 mb
ロフィール: American jazz, funk, and boogie group that was active in Los Angeles, California in the late 1970s and early 1980s. Also known simply as 'Ambiance' the group reflected the spiritual outlook of its founder and leader Daoud Abubakar Balewa, a Nigerian-born saxophonist, flutist, and clarinettist who also played African and Latin percussion and was heavily influenced by world music. ンバー: Daoud Abubakar Balewa. Come Touch Tomorrow (LP, Album). Colours In Spaces (LP, Album).
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Da Mon Records (catalog number DMRS 365-11/12). This album was released in 1985 year. US. Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP. Album.
Ambiance II Fusion has been played on NTS over 20 times, featured on 21 episodes and was first played on 24 November 2014. Original source Last.
Ambiance II Fusion Ensemble Featuring Daoud Abubakar Balewa.
Come Tomorrow is the ninth studio album by Dave Matthews Band, and was released on June 8, 2018. The album is their first since 2012's Away from the World. Working between tours at studios in Seattle, Los Angeles and Charlottesville, Dave Matthews Band chose to record with several different producers, including John Alagia, Mark Batson, Rob Cavallo and Rob Evans.
More albums of Ambiance II Fusion: Drift Up To Space. This album was released on the label Da Mon Records (catalog number DMRS 365-5/6). This album was released in 1981 year. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||I Dream Too Much
Composed By – Daoud*
|A2||Come Touch Tomorrow
Composed By – Daoud*
|A3||Don't You Ever Take Your Love
Composed By – Isaac Hayes
|A4||Samba Para Mi||4:30|
|B1||Boy What A Joy||7:00|
Composed By – John Coltrane
- Produced For – Da Mon Records
- Produced For – Orisa Productions
- Recorded At – Classic Sound Studios, Hollywood
- Recorded At – Sound Images Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Shrine Auditorium
- Copyright (c) – DABA Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – DABA Music
- Published By – Stanley Dominguez Music
- Published By – Bruce Sterling Music
- Published By – Bob Selvin Music
- Published By – Jowcol Music
- Alto Saxophone – Larry Dominguez
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Percussion, Design, Layout, Producer, Executive-Producer – Daoud Abubakar Balewa
- Bass – Jardin Wilson, Juilian Breeton, Randy Landis
- Drums – Arnold Ramsey
- Drums, Electronic Drums – Dr. Issac Ford
- Engineer [Recording/Re-mix] – Mark Coffin
- Guitar – Jim Lum, Stanley Dominguez
- Keyboards – James "Kino" Cornwell*
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Lee Williams
- Percussion – Ralph Rodriguez, Rick Smith
- Photography By – Lauren Bailey, Stanley Gainforth
- Vocals [Sounds] – Suzanne Daniels
NotesA2 & B2 recorded live at The Palace Auditorium - Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Recorded at Sound Images Recording Studios - Sound Images Entertainment Complex - North Hollywood, Ca.
Recorded at Classic Sound Studios - Hollywood, CA October/ November 1984.
(Cat # is printed on the sleeve as DMRS 356-11/12)
Da-Mon Records (Orisa Productions)
Recording Project - Dmrs 356-11/12
"Come Touch Tomorrow"
©℗ DABA MUSIC - BMI 1985
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI