Title: Live In Japan
Style: Free Jazz, Free Improvisation
Format: MP3 FLAC VQF ASF MP1 TTA VOX DXD DMF
FLAC size: 1206 mb | MP3 size: 1205 mb | WMA size: 1949 mb
full condensed blue highlight denotes album pick.
Jazz Group Arkhangelsk. Vladimir Rezitsky & Jazz Group Arkhangelsk JGA And Friends. Vladimir Rezitsky & Jazz Group Arkhangelsk 20th Anniversary Concert. snøw x monty datta say goodbye. thinking you could live without me. yg one time comin.
While the sextet known as Orkestrion, pulls out all of the stops via live EFX, chamberesque interludes, bird sounds, bells, percussion and much more. Track Listing: Twelve tracks in total on four CDs. Personnel: Disc 1: Vladimir Rezitsky & Jazz Group Arkhangelsk disc 2: Orkestrion disc 3: Mikhail Chekalin disc 4: Petras Vysniauskas & Talas. Title: Golden Years of the Soviet New Jazz - Volume II Year Released: 2002 Record Label: Golden Years of New Jazz.
Discover all compositions recorded by Jazz Group Arkhangelsk. Complete your Jazz Group Arkhangelsk record collection. Tracks" is currently in Beta. Based on your feedback, we are working on improvements.
Japanese jazz is jazz played by Japanese musicians and connected to Japan or Japanese culture. The term often refers to the history of jazz in Japan, which has the largest proportion of jazz fans in the world, according to some estimates. Attempts at fusing jazz with Japanese culture in the United States are commonly termed Asian-American jazz.
Listen to Jazz Group Arkhangelsk in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Related Stations & Specials. Artists Related to Jazz Group Arkhangelsk.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Sound Of The World
Written-By – Vladimir Rezitsky
Written-By – Mongo Santamaria
- Manufactured By – Nippon Crown Co., Ltd.
- Distributed By – Nippon Crown Co., Ltd.
- Contrabass, Tuba – Nicolay Klishyn*
- Coordinator [Production coordination] – Kaol Itoh
- Design [Graphic design] – Shun-ichi Kimura
- Drums – Oleg Judanov*
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Kimio Oikawa
- Executive-Producer – Tetsuya Iwasaki
- Leader, Alto Saxophone – Vladimir Rezitsky
- Performer [PA], Effects [Sound-effect] – Nikolay Kovaljev*
- Photography By [Photographer] – Akio Takahashi, Koichi Kawamura
- Piano, Keyboards [Keyboard], Trumpet – Vladimir Turov
- Producer [Album Produced By] – Kenny Inoaka*, Teruto Soejima
- Producer [Assisted Concert Produced By] – Zhanna Braginskaya
- Producer [Concert Produced By] – JGA Japan Tour Organising Commitee
- Vocals – Konstantin Sedovin
NotesRecorded live at Yasuda Seimei Hall, Tokyo, July 31, 1991
Made in Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: CRCJ-9102 1A1 C 1Z
- Barcode (Printed): 4 988007 076197
- Barcode (Scanned): 4988007076197